• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DAY 2 LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Good to see so may superior Penn State athletes come off the board. Steelers could be looking at Ji-Ayir Brown. he's a ball hawk.

@CoolieMan Tank Dell gone…. The dream is dead
I really didn't expect the steelers to take him, but at least now it is because he didn't make it to him where i t hought he would go

69 is a bit higher than I thought, but his return skills likely helped him there

Great draft so far, needs were filled without reaching in my opinion. If Khan goes in tomorrow and changes the lock on Canada's office door tonight he can have a contact for life

Good pick for the Browns after sitting around for most of the first two days.

He should be thrilled.. With Richardson throwing him passes he will look horrendous and be available for tge Steelers in a couple of seasons
Richardson has a helluva an arm. But, I don't think he could throw the ball from Indy to Houston.

If you're looking at RB, Roschon Johnson has lower miles and could develop into a really good starter.