• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DAY 2 LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Regarding Steelers staying at 32 and picking JPJ: the Cardinals/Titans trade involved Titans giving up picks 41, 72 and a third rounder in 2024 in exchange for picks 33 and 81.

So Steelers would have dropped to 41 if they do the deal. The move up 7 spots in the 3rd and get the 2024 3rd round pick.

JPJ gone by 41 so Steelers would probably take Brents. JPJ essentially cost them a 3rd in 2024. I say hell 'ya.

Dawand Jones, Trenton Simpson, Ji’Ayir Brown… nm steelers traded

Fall back 13 spots. They either don't like much of what's left at 80, or they figure someone like Washington will still be available.

Regarding Steelers staying at 32 and picking JPJ: the Cardinals/Titans trade involved Titans giving up picks 41, 72 and a third rounder in 2024 in exchange for picks 33 and 81.

So Steelers would have dropped to 41 if they do the deal. The move up 7 spots in the 3rd and get the 2024 3rd round pick.

JPJ gone by 41 so Steelers would probably take Brents. JPJ essentially cost them a 3rd in 2024. I say hell 'ya.
I'm drunk, you lost me

I wouldnt have made that deal

My favorites:
  • Darnell Washington. Make the running game dominant, red zone scary.
  • Tommy Adebawore. Guy that big shouldn't be that fast, but kind of a Leal double. Not likely.
  • Riley Moss. Would be a superb slot corner. Big enough to take on running plays, fast and quick.
  • Ja'ir Brown. Legit safety. Obviously comfortable with JPJ.
  • Daiyan Henley. Solid cover LBer.

dont want the ravens to draft Ringo