• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DAY 2 LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

How do you find out what teams traded to move up? used to be on tv

Are they watching twitter like my son? Because he’s texting me the picks three minutes before they happen on tv.
So what is the next pick? Keep us up to date. Asap!!!!

9 picks to go and all the players we want are still on the board

9 more picks to go. Mingo sure went earlier than so many mocks
AJ Brown is such an unfair comparison for Mingo. Brown is one of the best in the NFL and he was an outstanding prospect entering the draft. Also, the draft analysts were behind the NFL guys. He came on late and was predicted by some to go in the second.

Branch, Benton, Tippman, Schmitz, Washington (did anyone else hear the medical red flags?), D. Jones, and a bunch of talented cornerbacks still on the board. Do they double down at cornerback this early?

Right now I expect Branch to be gone. But I am liking Branch or Benton.

Cards take BJ Ojulary

Branch, Benton, Tippman, Schmitz, Washington (did anyone else hear the medical red flags?), D. Jones, and a bunch of talented cornerbacks still on the board. Do they double down at cornerback this early?
Good list. I don't double down on corner just yet. I go with the BPA which would be Branch, or Benton, or Tip or Schmitz...or Washington.