• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DAY 2 LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

I’m happy. Joey Sr, is A Steeler through and through. He got shot as a Steeler! He flat out intimidated the Seahawk TE leading to the SB. Even as a coach, he was ready to brawl. Keep the family tradition.
Plus he won a playoff game in Cinci, on the field, as a coach, by just being Peazy

JPJ - I am on board. The fact that I took him at 17 in a dozen mocks makes that pretty obvious.

Yeah, he's grabby. Know what? When going up against big, physical receivers, refs allow more contact.

Hyatt would be a sleeper pick giving Kenny some speed.

Everything I've read says one-trick pony. Very good trick, but limited beyond being a vertical threat.
But a very good vertical threat. Some times a one trick can be good if it is a special trick...

Branch, Torrence, Washington, Hyatt, Sanders, Adebawore, White, Downs, Benton, Tuipulotu, one will be there.

If Branch is so good why’s he falling behind other DB’s?

he’s smallish and limited to playing inside. He’s a box safety and slot guy. Teams are prioritizing outside CBs. Branch didn’t run well either but he has instincts so he plays faster than he times.

Branch is the opposite of Edmunds. Edmunds was all athleticism and no instincts.