• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

You know you guys….i know I’m not American. But is this really not the most embarrassing thing on TV? They both never answered one question. Man oh Man. These are the two best candidates in the supposed best blah,blah,blah country in the world? America must be mortified watching this.

It went exactly as I expected - a race to see who is slightly less brain-addled. Biden's first 5 minutes, where he mumbled, got lost answering a question and broke out the "oh well" was not a good look. Fortunately for him, the Adderall kicked in shortly afterwards.

P.S. Anybody who did not see the blatant signs that Biden was given drugs to enhance his coherence and that the drugs took a few minutes to kick in is not paying attention.

Like Biden before the drugs ...

Trump missed a few things.
1. Should have quoted Reagan and asked "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?"
2. Should have said keeping energy prices low helps a lot of things, including not making Putin rich enough to start wars.

It went exactly as I expected - a race to see who is slightly less brain-addled. Biden's first 5 minutes, where he mumbled, got lost answering a question and broke out the "oh well" was not a good look. Fortunately for him, the Adderall kicked in shortly afterwards.

P.S. Anybody who did not see the blatant signs that Biden was given drugs to enhance his coherence and that the drugs took a few minutes to kick in is not paying attention.

Like Biden before the drugs ...
And what was your honest opinion of Trump?
I think the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler can beat Biden after that performance. If he doesn’t step down citing medical issues on the weekend.

Last edited:
I think the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler can beat Biden after that performance. If he doesn’t step down citing medical issues on the weekend the Dems (deleted)
deleted the comment about the clintons. we are not going to reference actions like that even in jest

I disagree. Both looked bad and couldn't answer the questions that mattered...

Trump was Trump, but Biden is obviously suffering dementia and got through the debate only with the help of Adderall or something else.

Funniest moment - Trump talks about golf and Biden says, "When I was Vice-President, my handicap was 6." Trump: "Talk about liars. He never had a 6 handicap." Biden immediately interjects, "My handicap was 8."

Uhh, you just contradicted yourself, Uncle Bosie.

I think the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler can beat Biden after that performance. If he doesn’t step down citing medical issues on the weekend.

He was Trump - "greatest" this, "best ever" that, etc. If he could for just 90 freaking minutes say, "I can help, America. I will protect the border, increase your wages, control spending, reduce inflation and make you better off. Joe Biden has proven during his 50 years in politics he can't do any of those things."

Play to the public, not the moron moderators of the dementia patient to your left.

what the **** is it with opening his eyes so damn wide
Adderall does that ****. I've tried it a few times. You're wired for sound,bug eyed and breathing deeply
I had crazy good workouts on it though..lol. It did make me sweat like a ***** in church.

IF I could persuade the Dems... put all your chips on RFK Jr...

Not a chance. They wouldn't even give RFK secret service protection.
They'd have to pull back toward center and that's not happening anytime soon.

Media is already trying to spin this with "fact checks" saying most of what Trump said was false, while completely ignoring Biden, like he wasn't even there.

Last edited:
Adderall does that ****. I've tried it a few times. You're wired for sound,bug eyed and breathing deeply
I had crazy good workouts on it though..lol. It did make me sweat like a ***** in church.

100% the case for Dementia Man.

Take a look at the first 5 minutes, when Dementia Man is mumbling, loses his train of thought, cannot remember what he is trying to say and breaks out the "Oh well" as he stops talking, and the closing statement, where once again he is mumbling and incoherent, and compare to the middle 84 minutes. Night and day. The drugs kicked in a bit late and ended a tad early. Still working on the dosage for Mighty Dementia Man.

Trump didn’t do anything all that great in my opinion but still obliterated Joe. The whole thing was cringe inducing.

This is my take. If Trump had bothered to prepare, he would have destroyed Biden but he is convinced that he is such a "natural" that preparation is unnecessary.

If I'm Trump in the next debate,just ignore Biden like he's not even on stage,because he isn't.

I disagree. Both looked bad and couldn't answer the questions that mattered...

That's how debates have been for the last 20 years on both sides. Candidates are coached to just repeat their talking points on the general topic of the question and not directly answer it. The rules of this debate also made that worse because they were cutting off the mic while the other was speaking so there was no way for back and forth. That made them stay on script even more.

If trump wasnt an egocentric doucebag he would be winning by 40 points in the polls..

Biden is just cooked.. media spin is that he came down with a sudden cold ...

Idk Imo guessing Hillary and Newsome were both angling to replace him this week because they knew how bad this would be