• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deep state is really deep.

Stewey

Reaction score
Deep state swamp is really deep.

Crisis actors group photo.

image.png.23cd04d2795bdbc4a8fe4d3b428e9900.png

Son of FBI agent in group photo appeared in California, Florida. My how unlucky that dude is.

image.thumb.png.517fedb977e2d8b22f7d7a4ba9f06160.png

Video of him forgetting his anti Trump lines was removed.
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02...r-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Decided to go directly to you tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

"Video removed for violating YOUTUBE policy on bullying and harassment?.....riiiiight.

I deleted the pic of the woman standing next to Hogg...could have been a hoax.
We are all being made to believe that the FBI dropped the ball....the FBI is not that incompetent. More and more I believe the ball was dropped on purpose.
Many scoff at conspiracy theories so much as if the word shouldn't exist. Conspiracies do happen folks.

Last edited:
I have been seeing a lot of stuff about this sort of thing since the Florida shooting. They also have a husband and wife that were parents of a shooting victim in Newtown, Conn. Seems some people are just really, really unlucky.

Well, there is a market for crisis actors.

Has any news org checked to see if these being displayed on tv were actual students of that school?

Thier interviews on the news look to be too well rehearsed to be genuine. Fake news in its finest hour.

Thier interviews on the news look to be too well rehearsed to be genuine. Fake news in its finest hour.

Mr. Hogg can't remember his lines.

Anderson Cooper thinks you are all sick for thinking this is any kid of conspiracy.

I have been seeing a lot of stuff about this sort of thing since the Florida shooting. They also have a husband and wife that were parents of a shooting victim in Newtown, Conn. Seems some people are just really, really unlucky.

Columbine happened
Florida happened.
Las Vegas happened
Aurora happened
Newtown...a gazillion red flags.

Does a father laugh who had just lost a daughter 24 hrs. earlier?

He mumbles something"...then puts on a fake grieving face. ******* actor.

Last edited:
Columbine happened
Florida happened.
Las Vegas happened
Aurora happened

Maybe he’s just a dick... I don’t know though, even the biggest ******* in the universe should have a hard time cracking a smile on the same day his 7 or 8 year old daughter was murdered. I doubt I could ever smile again period. It definitely seems fishy.

Columbine happened
Florida happened.
Las Vegas happened
Aurora happened

Looks like a poser fraud to me. Yeah if my kid had been killed the day before the last thing you'd see me do is smile. After I gathered myself I'd be trying to figure out a way to get to the perpetrator string him up and gut him like a deer.

Vegas smelled like bullshit, this smells like bullshit too. If the FBI is that incompatent then they should be dissolved.

OK, so why is it that none of the victims, or survivors or other people familiar with the attacks ever come forward and expose these imposters?

Do you guys ever think through any of these crack pot conspiracies?

The gubbermint is a buncha spooks I say!!!

OK, so why is it that none of the victims, or survivors or other people familiar with the attacks ever come forward and expose these imposters?

Do you guys ever think through any of these crack pot conspiracies?

It REALLY pains me to say this but I have to agree with Trog on this. UGhh I just threw up a little in my mouth saying that.

I'm sure it's just coincidental that several Vegas survivors have died mysteriously.

Crisis actors group photo.

image.png.23cd04d2795bdbc4a8fe4d3b428e9900.png

Son of FBI agent in group photo appeared in California, Florida. My how unlucky that dude is.

image.thumb.png.517fedb977e2d8b22f7d7a4ba9f06160.png

Video of him forgetting his anti Trump lines was removed.
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02...r-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Decided to go directly to you tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

"Video removed for violating YOUTUBE policy on bullying and harassment?.....riiiiight.

I deleted the pic of the woman standing next to Hogg...could have been a hoax.
We are all being made to believe that the FBI dropped the ball....the FBI is not that incompetent. More and more I believe the ball was dropped on purpose.
Many scoff at conspiracy theories so much as if the word shouldn't exist. Conspiracies do happen folks.

And we show just how insane Trumptards are.....good job........good job Stewey.

Pay close attention to this crisis acting. Claims of being debunked need debunking.

You can tell right away, it glaring .This interview clearly done not live but in front of a green screen, .. With a horrible actor.

Check out the disappearing woman.

At 00:29 seconds into the vid a woman with a hat carrying a brown purse exits the building.

At 00:34 she's gone!

At 00:38 sheeees back!

At 00:40 pooof! Disappeared again!

I don't really care about these actors, it just furthers the proof that cnn is fake news. Do note that the video I posted yesterday has been scrubbed, so there's that.

until yesterday, I had never heard the term crisis actor.

I'm starting to think some of these attacks are orchestrated to push an agenda.
I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, but some of this stuff kinda pieces together.

Either it's uncanny and laughable or the government is truly a corrupt entity

Your assuming the govt is involved at all. Some things seem to beyond the govt