• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deep state is really deep.

regardless of what you believe about the people here, the vast majority believe you to be a lying, sack of ****, walter mitty-like **** of biblical proportions, with absolutely no redeemable value whatsoever.

The kind of you saw them on fire you wouldn't even piss on them to put them out. Just a sad nasty nasty human.

You said it, I didn't. You went there, saying there were 6 or 7 absolutely undoubtedly racists here and about 10 that dabble. You went there.

As far as you getting banned, I couldn't care less if you post here or not. I don't care enough about you or what you say to worry about it. But when you make claims like that, then at least have enough sack to name them and tell them you think they are a racist. I am tired of hearing "bunch of racists" everywhere you turn. I don't need quotes. Be a pioneer. Name names. Call them out.

ze cannot do that because ze is too cucked and pussified.

hell, eflie ... i grant you full immunity for calling out a racist to the board.
put up or shut up. you have 72 hours to do so, or you get a 72 hour ban.

You "grant me"...what a jagoff.

Here: I grant you a Disney moment son.

200w.webp

regardless of what you believe about the people here, the vast majority believe you to be a lying, sack of ****, walter mitty-like **** of biblical proportions, with absolutely no redeemable value whatsoever.

giphy.gif

elftard tries to post an image ... too stupid to realize that you need to be a ******* CONTRIBUTOR TO POST AN IMAGE, YOU BLITHERING WELFARE QUEEN. Images of elfie's never-ending failures:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Hilarious-Fail-Gifs-13.gif

fail-gif-swingset.gif

elftard ... okay, it's like making fun of the fat kid who ***** her pants, but **** it - we can't help it.

Hey, welfare queen, how about contributing to post an image??

200w.webp

tick ******* tock, ******
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ov9jU4ycPvfrPTsly" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/time-endless-history-3ov9jU4ycPvfrPTsly">via GIPHY</a></p>

elftard tries to post an image ... too stupid to realize that you need to be a ******* CONTRIBUTOR TO POST AN IMAGE, YOU BLITHERING WELFARE QUEEN. Images of elfie's never-ending failures:

elftard ... okay, it's like making fun of the fat kid who ***** her pants, but **** it - we can't help it.

Hey, welfare queen, how about contributing to post an image??

Maybe it's your incompetence internet ambulance chaser. I'm sure anything beyond using an abacus, and changing the batteries on your 12 inch "Black Mamba" vibrator leaves you thoroughly confused.

I see that GIF perfectly from where I'm sitting.

Maybe it's your incompetence internet ambulance chaser. I'm sure anything beyond using an abacus, and changing the batteries on your 12 inch "Black Mamba" vibrator leaves you thoroughly confused.

Baghdad Bob moment here.

You are a dumbass, and everyone with sense can see it. It is also why you can't.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

bumpity bump for elfie to name the racists.... tick tock

Do you really want to go there?

Of course you do because it would be another weak sauce excuse to get me banned of the type that these Broward County Mods use on me every chance they get.........

Although I could pull up comments on: white people inventing everything because they are superior, black people killing each other because it's in their nature, killing undocumented immigrants( admittingly including women and children when I pressed him) if they cross the border because they are " All drug dealers or future drug dealers anyway". I can go on and on.

ticking tocking....

Jail_Cell_NMCP.jpg