• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deep state is really deep.

That’s because that’s when people who believe in such a thing were born.

Not buying it bud. When you consider that people at the highest levels of power believe themselves untouchable, legally. I mean, look no further than Hillary Clinton. You ever ask yourself why she and Bill would set up an illegal server in a bathroom in Chappaqua? Was the server set up to do the peoples business, to discuss weddings and yoga? To believe such would require a very high level of naivete or just blind disregard due to political bent. Why did everyone and their step-sister, including the company that set the server up, Platte River Tech, plead the fifth to knowledge of the server? Because they were innocent of wrongdoing? I think you're smarter than that.

Conspiracy theories could go on and on. But I've yet to discover a plausible explanation to this one I mention. The crisis actor BS we're commenting on is the JV team of conspiracies. To coin a phrase of course.

Here we have fake footage from CNN, what a surprise eh?

The police we see running occurred at St. Rose elementary, not Sandy Hook. St. Rose is 1.7 miles from Sandy Hook.
The police, the military snipers, the ambulances... you will see in other videos were all part of a FEMA drill.

"They" just happen to schedule a lot of drills during real, unscheduled events.

Here’s a conspiracy theory: The Pro-gun nuts realize guns are having a really bad PR week (or two, or three) in the wake of yet another mass shooting. They also realize that the anti-gun movement is getting a lot of sympathy as the survivors demand gun control. So what do they do? They conspire to make these survivors opportunistic imposters and conspirators.

Their problem is they don’t have anyone to expose these imposters and say “I never saw these kids before” or “Here’s the Yearbook and class pictures and school registration, you can’t find them anywhere!”

Here’s a conspiracy theory: The Pro-gun nuts realize guns are having a really bad PR week (or two, or three) in the wake of yet another mass shooting. They also realize that the anti-gun movement is getting a lot of sympathy as the survivors demand gun control. So what do they do? They conspire to make these survivors opportunistic imposters and conspirators.

Their problem is they don’t have anyone to expose these imposters and say “I never saw these kids before” or “Here’s the Yearbook and class pictures and school registration, you can’t find them anywhere!”

I think Democrats should run on, and find more candidates nationwide, to run on a platform of banning guns. Elect enough of us and we will overturn the Second Amendment. After we do that if you don't turn in your guns you go to jail for five years. I think that's a plan.

Your assuming the govt is involved at all. Some things seem to beyond the govt

The govt has to have some type of hand in it.
But there is something beyond that.

Laws, money. Anything to keep the masses in check and fearful I suppose.
This smells more fishy than Tom Brady after a red hot poker session

David Wheeler, actor, played two roles in this hoax...one an FBI sniper extra, and a grieving father.

Obama, in on the hoax, invited him to testify before congress on gun control.

Perhaps we need to have reasonable, common-sense restrictions on the First Amendment. Back when the First Amendment was written, we didn't have radio, television, the 24/7 news cycle, social media, email, fax machines, et cetera. We had quill pens and manually-operated printing presses.

If the latest reports are to be believed, 13 foreign nationals engaged in s***-posting managed to change the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. We Must Do Something. For the Children!

So, in the interest of protecting our children, I offer these reasonable, basic, common-sense free speech safety laws:

1. Reporters must be licensed by the federal government to demonstrate that they can write safely.

2. Felony conviction, or conviction of a domestic violence misdemeanor, is grounds for permanent revocation of the right to free speech.

3. There shall be a ten-day waiting period, with a background check on the author, before anything that might be controversial can be published. The government shall have the authority to block said publication for any reason.

4. High-speed printing presses, modems/routers capable of greater than 2400 baud throughput, radio/television broadcast facilities of greater than 25 watts ERP, twitter accounts with more than 10 followers, and the like shall be subject to strict federal licensure for ownership and a $4,000 tax stamp shall be required for transfer of any such device or facility between licensees.

5. In the event of new inventions in media appear, their legality and classification under federal law shall be the province of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, and Speech (BATFES), which shall have the final authority for all such determinations.

6. "Free speech-free" zones shall be established in and around all government buildings and places of education--for the safety of the public, of course.

Local jurisdictions may establish further limits, such as limiting the number of books/periodicals that one may purchase per month, limiting the number of pages in books/periodicals, a complete ban on use of email, et cetera.

--Author unknown

hogg.jpg

One of my dear friends is defending Hogg, saying that it's ridiculous that people are saying such mean things about a kid who just witnessed a shooting. She refuses to see past his "pain." I don't want to waste time arguing with her either, because it won't change her opinion. We presented her with pictures and everything, even the rehersal video, and she chooses to believe Snopes.

One of my dear friends is defending Hogg, saying that it's ridiculous that people are saying such mean things about a kid who just witnessed a shooting. She refuses to see past his "pain." I don't want to waste time arguing with her either, because it won't change her opinion. We presented her with pictures and everything, even the rehersal video, and she chooses to believe Snopes.

l actually had you pictured as one of the more rational people here....should have known better.

Hogg was in California on vacation in Redondo Beach when he was interviewed about an incident involving a lifeguard ,NOTHING to do with the shooting that took place. That's why CONservative blogs and sites only show a screen capture.

Watch the real video of his interview in Cali.....and please see a doctor(this is for all you conspiracy nuts)

We don't need anymore Dylan Roofs or the wacky Deer guy that shot up the clinic in Colorado over some nonsense heard on Fox "News"

Stop believing the garbage that comes out of Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, etc.

Try to rediscover your humanity and quit being absorbed by your loyalties to a party platform. Children and others are being slaughtered and we have lost our minds in this country as far as right and wrong goes.

Perhaps we need to have reasonable, common-sense restrictions on the First Amendment. Back when the First Amendment was written, we didn't have radio, television, the 24/7 news cycle, social media, email, fax machines, et cetera. We had quill pens and manually-operated printing presses.

If the latest reports are to be believed, 13 foreign nationals engaged in s***-posting managed to change the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. We Must Do Something. For the Children!

So, in the interest of protecting our children, I offer these reasonable, basic, common-sense free speech safety laws:

1. Reporters must be licensed by the federal government to demonstrate that they can write safely.

2. Felony conviction, or conviction of a domestic violence misdemeanor, is grounds for permanent revocation of the right to free speech.

3. There shall be a ten-day waiting period, with a background check on the author, before anything that might be controversial can be published. The government shall have the authority to block said publication for any reason.

4. High-speed printing presses, modems/routers capable of greater than 2400 baud throughput, radio/television broadcast facilities of greater than 25 watts ERP, twitter accounts with more than 10 followers, and the like shall be subject to strict federal licensure for ownership and a $4,000 tax stamp shall be required for transfer of any such device or facility between licensees.

5. In the event of new inventions in media appear, their legality and classification under federal law shall be the province of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, and Speech (BATFES), which shall have the final authority for all such determinations.

6. "Free speech-free" zones shall be established in and around all government buildings and places of education--for the safety of the public, of course.

Local jurisdictions may establish further limits, such as limiting the number of books/periodicals that one may purchase per month, limiting the number of pages in books/periodicals, a complete ban on use of email, et cetera.

--Author unknown

Let us know when someone with a pen or a folded up newspaper pokes or smacks some kids over the head with paper to death.

We'll wait...in the meantime while waiting I am positive we will have another shooting of many innocents with an assault rifle fitted with a high capacity mag.

Try to rediscover your humanity and quit being absorbed by your loyalties to a party platform. Children and others are being slaughtered and we have lost our minds in this country as far as right and wrong goes.

Shut down abortion clinics part of that?

I think Democrats should run on, and find more candidates nationwide, to run on a platform of banning guns. Elect enough of us and we will overturn the Second Amendment. After we do that if you don't turn in your guns you go to jail for five years. I think that's a plan.

Are you not paying attention? This entire week has been Trump and republicans scrambling to reinvent exactly where they stand on gun control. Democrats can stay mum.

The govt has to have some type of hand in it.
But there is something beyond that.

Laws, money. Anything to keep the masses in check and fearful I suppose.
This smells more fishy than Tom Brady after a red hot poker session
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

l actually had you pictured as one of the more rational people here....should have known better.

Hogg was in California on vacation in Redondo Beach when he was interviewed about an incident involving a lifeguard ,NOTHING to do with the shooting that took place. That's why CONservative blogs and sites only show a screen capture.

Watch the real video of his interview in Cali.....and please see a doctor(this is for all you conspiracy nuts)

We don't need anymore Dylan Roofs or the wacky Deer guy that shot up the clinic in Colorado over some nonsense heard on Fox "News"

Stop believing the garbage that comes out of Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, etc.

Lee Boyd Malvo and Micah Xavier Johnson would like to embrace your white guilt.

Lee Boyd Malvo and Micah Xavier Johnson would like to embrace your white guilt.

Dude, what gives with the race ****? He didn’t mention it, this and the Chris Rock joke. Seems a little obsessive of late.

My friend's brother is best friends with the Haab family (the son who was in ROTC and helped save lives). He has seen the email/letter from CNN asking to stick to the script. But there's no media bias.....

Then we have a Western Connecticut United Way Sandy Hook Fund posted on Dec., 11, four days before the actual "massacre" on Dec. 14.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/08/u...-about-dec-14-sandy-hook-shooting-in-advance/

Perhaps there is an explanation, some sort of a glitch, I don't know. I am not that computer savvy to understand how info is dated.

But here is a guy who apparently does.

He had captured the date the Sandy Hook Fund was posted on the internetz.

To the average American, even to strong conservatives like me, the idea of a massive hoax... in which the police, FEMA, townspeople, govt., and media were all in cahoots is so preposterous, so outrageous, that these "red flags" don't deserve the time of day and are poo pooed, completely ignored.....and guess what, the dark side knows this, and counts on it.

Here's a thought.

President Trump refused to disavow the Sandy Hook "truthers"....asked by these Newtowners to condemn those "truthers", he has yet to.
https://www.cjr.org/local_news/sandy-hook-trump.php

I'm inclined to believe that Trump, and the NRA know very well what actually went on in Newtown.
For Trump or the NRA to openly announce that Sandy Hook was staged would be suicide for both.

Apparently these truthers converge on the town every May demanding the truth...gee, I wonder why its never reported.
Perhaps if reported too often, the American people may start to become curious.

Censorship: In 2015 Amazon bans book written by Phd.
Why censor it??
https://www.naturalnews.com/052081_...e_book_burning_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook.html

Funny thing...Jay Carney, former Obama Press Secretary was hired by Amazon in 2015 in some Senior VP position.
Perhaps just a coincidence I don't know.

Last edited:
Dude, what gives with the race ****? He didn’t mention it, this and the Chris Rock joke. Seems a little obsessive of late.

Elfie is the biggest race baiter on this forum, and you call out Supe?
Whatever mind altering drug you are taking, I suggest you give it up.

Elfie is the biggest race baiter on this forum, and you call out Supe?
Whatever mind altering drug you are taking, I suggest you give it up.

Democrats are good, Republicans are bad, and he will twist his logic to fit that narrative no matter how ridiculous it looks. To him it all makes perfect sense because Democrats are good and Republicans are bad. It's all he's heard all his life and it's all he knows. Anything else won't compute. I have several friends and relatives who are the same way so I don't pay much attention to them.

To the average American, even to strong conservatives like me, the idea of a massive hoax... in which the police, FEMA, townspeople, govt., and media were all in cahoots is so preposterous, so outrageous, that these "red flags" don't deserve the time of day and are poo pooed, completely ignored.....and guess what, the dark side knows this, and counts on it.

Here's a thought.

President Trump refused to disavow the Sandy Hook "truthers"....asked by these Newtowners to condemn those "truthers", he has yet to.
https://www.cjr.org/local_news/sandy-hook-trump.php

I'm inclined to believe that Trump, and the NRA know very well what actually went on in Newtown.
For Trump or the NRA to openly announce that Sandy Hook was staged would be suicide for both.

Apparently these truthers converge on the town every May demanding the truth...gee, I wonder why its never reported.
Perhaps if reported too often, the American people may start to become curious.

Censorship: In 2015 Amazon bans book written by Phd.
Why censor it??
https://www.naturalnews.com/052081_...e_book_burning_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook.html

Funny thing...Jay Carney, former Obama Press Secretary was hired by Amazon in 2015 in some Senior VP position.
Perhaps just a coincidence I don't know.

Trump refused to disavow the Sandy Hook Truthers because he knows they are Alt-right gun nuts and part of his base, and because he is shameless.

The media doesn’t cover the ******* morons who converge on Sandy Hook every year because they are offensive, pointless and nuts.