• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

Spike

Reaction score
Go Liz

Last night. Ok, she just got off a plane Fri at midnight, missed her campaign event her husband was appearing at, they invited her supporters across the street to a bar! lol

05WARREN-iowa-sub-jumbo.jpg

fb30174edba24372a6d721303ad00258.jpg

That's my girl

Michael Moore slams 'disgusting' DNC for clearing debate path for Bloomberg, 'because he has a billion ******* dollars'!

LOL

Michael Moore slams 'disgusting' DNC for clearing debate path for Bloomberg, 'because he has a billion ******* dollars'!

LOL

Maybe Jabba is finally seeing the light that the Dem party is as crooked as a dogs leg. Sure would speed up matters with draining The Swamp if more of the Hollywood types, that so many look up to, would wake up and see the bill of goods that has been sold to them for so many years.

Go Liz

Last night. Ok, she just got off a plane Fri at midnight, missed her campaign event her husband was appearing at, they invited her supporters across the street to a bar! lol

That's my girl

Ahh you can just see and feel the elitism in that second photo.

Maybe Jabba is finally seeing the light that the Dem party is as crooked as a dogs leg.

He's a full on Bernie supporter this time around

He just trashed Hillary when she opened her mouth to diss Bernie!

Michael Moore defends Rashida Tlaib’s booing of Hillary Clinton

Michael Moore@MMFlint
So proud of my longtime friend from Michigan who spoke the truth last night at the Bernie rally in Clive, Iowa. The audience booed Hillary, then somebody tried to shoosh them, and #Rashida said don’t shoosh them — boo Hillary and anyone else who doesn’t speak the truth.

Tlaib, whose public remarks frequently make establishment Dems squirm, did it again Friday night during a campaign event for Bernie Sanders in Clive, Iowa. Sitting with colleagues, Washington state Rep. Pramila Jayapal and Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, Tlaib said the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee deserved to be booed.

“You all know I can’t be quiet,” Tlaib told audience members. “The haters will shut up on Monday when we win.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/michael-moore-defends-rashida-tlaibs-booing-of-hillary-clinton/

I have a suspicion this will all be for naught and BigGulp Bloomberg will get the nomination because of his non-stop ads.

Arizona's primary isn't until the middle of March and he's been on the air everywhere for the last 2-3 months.

Debates are overrated.

I have a suspicion this will all be for naught and BigGulp Bloomberg will get the nomination because of his non-stop ads.

Arizona's primary isn't until the middle of March and he's been on the air everywhere for the last 2-3 months.

Debates are overrated.

Yep, he's everywhere.

Bloomsburg is going to get the nomination because he is the Democratic Trump they think can woo the moderate dems back... Trump will be in a weird spot because the logical attack point is the utter despondent place New York is in right now, but Trump loves New York...

Minimum wage in new york city is $15 an hour, here in Pittsburgh its 7.25,,, so its like 106% higher... only the cost of living is 148% higher and the taxes are crippling

I recall somebody picked Bloomberg as Dem choice well over a year ago.

His media group has been ramping the negativity on Trump all the way from 2016. Too bad, Bloomberg news used to not suck.

Big Gulp is an awesome moniker.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I recall somebody picked Bloomberg as Dem choice well over a year ago.

His media group has been ramping the negativity on Trump all the way from 2016. Too bad, Bloomberg news used to not suck.

Big Gulp is an awesome moniker.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Bloomberg was poised to run in 2016, but knew the fix was in for Clinton. He said at the time the only way for him to run would be as an independent - and knew he couldn’t win without either of the 2 big parties.

He went full bore Democrat after Trump was elected - and he’s the only candidate who would pose any challenge to Trump in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Debates are overrated.

Thats his strategy, a billion dollar ad buy flooding all the media markets and not even on the ballot in any of the early states till Super Tuesday

He's everywhere here in FL too, and all over Youtube channels

It will be Bloomberg vs. Trump. Who will the colored people vote for? The guy who will keep them on the plantation or the guy who paved the way for them to get off?

The centrist wing and the progressive wing of the Dem party are in all out war against each other

Go Bernie! Go Liz!

Dont let the DNC steal away another rigged election!

Revolution!

LOL

No way Bloomberg wins. It will either be Biden or Sanders

Imagine if this was Trump

Joe Biden, plantation owner

Will the Democrat party break up into three to satisfy each "want" group?

Trump: Bernie Sanders is a Communist"

Bwahahahahahaha

Now explain to the world the difference Bernie

Bwahahahahaha

Go Liz

That's my girl

I don't see any diversity.

Bloomberg was poised to run in 2016, but knew the fix was in for Clinton. He said at the time the only way for him to run would be as an independent - and knew he couldn’t win without either of the 2 big parties.

He went full bore Democrat after Trump was elected - and he’s the only candidate who would pose any challenge to Trump in 2020.

Democratic candidate Mike Bloomberg spoke at a Texas rally and was introduced to the crowd by Judge Judy. What a poignant pairing they made. It shows how a man worth fifty-five billion dollars is still able to connect with someone who makes only forty-seven million dollars a year.

8qSE9Vz.jpg

How has Biden not gotten a punch in the mouth by now?

Or a simple 'Get your ******* hands off me!'

It could still happen, be funny as **** to see

Creepy Uncle Joe kisses his granddaughter

usa_biden_iowa-epa-600x900.jpg

Let me see if I get this straight ...

[table="width: 700, class: grid, align: center"]
[tr]
[td]Donald Trump[/td]
[td]Accused of using political power to benefit himself via Ukraine[/td]
[td]Accused of untoward conduct with minors (allegations re daughter)[/td]
[td]Too old for office[/td]
[td]Too white for office[/td]
[td]Too rich for office (via work in private sector)[/td]
[td](D)ims; “An existential threat to our nation!!”[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Joe Biden[/td]
[td]Accused of using political power to benefit himself via Ukraine[/td]
[td]Accused of untoward conduct with minors (multiple instances of groping kids caught on camera)[/td]
[td]Too old for office[/td]
[td]Too white for office[/td]
[td]Too rich for office (via selling political office)[/td]
[td](D)ims; “He’s perfect for the Presidency!!”[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]