• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

They sure are, some of them. In many ways the Bernie bots are as 'out there' as the hardcore Trump base is.

It's time for the country to start coming together after this hateful, vengeful, divisive presidency. We've seen enough of the harm Trump's done, no need to bring on more of the same from the far left.

sorry the only harm President Trump has done is piss off liberals by beating their queen...the left is way more hateful and divisive.

All of these sudden Biden endorsements mean the DNC has been making some phone calls!

Hey Bernie Bros: it’s happening again!

The billionaires are conspiring to steal it from you again!

CMAvra1WcAASYpj.jpg

Texas

11816300_880716398650032_6644758121570711995_o.jpg

BERNIE OR BUST!

Biden has his new gun confiscation czar, after Beto endorses DementiaJoe

"You're going to take control of the gun problem with me"

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47" - Beto O'Rourke

Biden botches Declaration of Independence quote during campaign stop

2020 Democrat Joe Biden stumbled over his words as he attempted to recite the Declaration of Independence ahead of Super Tuesday.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” the former vice president said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by - you know, you know, the thing.”

During the stop, he also accidentally referred to Super Tuesday as "Super Thursday" before correcting himself.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-of-independence-quote-during-campaign-stop

----------------------

Trump mocked Biden's verbal blunders, joking that former president Barack Obama's number two was so confused he was "looking forward to Super Thursday."

"Sleepy Joe doesn't even know where he is or what office he's running for," Trump said, adding that if Biden did win the election, "they're going to put him into a home."

LOLOLOLLOL

They sure are, some of them. In many ways the Bernie bots are as 'out there' as the hardcore Trump base is.

It's time for the country to start coming together after this hateful, vengeful, divisive presidency. We've seen enough of the harm Trump's done, no need to bring on more of the same from the far left.
Tibs, I have always tried to have adult, respectful conversation with you, and others. In light of this, I really thought my response through. here goes.

Do you honestly have any data that shows the homophobia of the GOP? Of Trump? Or, are you just holding this opinion because it fits your narrative? Is it because the leftie news outlets assume it? They have come uo short finding substantial examples, as I assume you know. Same with his supposed racism, or any racism of the GOP.

Before you sight examples, please be aware that a person who does not stand up and applaud homosexuality is not necessarily a hater.

Come together? Seriously? For nearly 5 years the dims have tried every way from Sunday to destroy the man for no other reason than 63 million of your fellow Americans have had it up to here with the BS they've been force fed out of DC. From BOTH parties Tibs but that's another story altogether.

The last administration weaponized segments of OUR government against political opponents and the US, the very people it's supposed to be in service to. How do you justify that Tibs? Really I'd like to know your thoughts on Lois Lerner and Cliven Bundy, blaming Benghazi on a you tube video, and lying to the families of those that died there, meddling in Israel elections, unmasking political foes. Just a few magic moments from the great 0.

Vengeful? What, for ridding us of the all Americans Lt Col Vindman and Gordon Sondland, the lovers stroke and page, dirty cop comey? Please. If you wanna see a vengeful person, look no further than Snow White ripping up a state of the union address or using government level intelligence to spy on Americans.

Divisive? Losing an election is not divisive, it just hurt your feelings. Man up buttercup. I'm hoping he puts the pedal to the metal and starts the indictments on every level of that American disaster we know as 0 and fills gitmo to the brim with those who sought to undermine America from within. Every. Last One. Then you'll see divisive but the rule of law must apply if we're to come together as you put it, and keep our Republic.

Tibs, I have always tried to have adult, respectful conversation with you, and others. In light of this, I really thought my response through. here goes.

Do you honestly have any data that shows the homophobia of the GOP? Of Trump? Or, are you just holding this opinion because it fits your narrative? Is it because the leftie news outlets assume it? They have come uo short finding substantial examples, as I assume you know. Same with his supposed racism, or any racism of the GOP.

Before you sight examples, please be aware that a person who does not stand up and applaud homosexuality is not necessarily a hater.

You will not get an answer from Tibs. I've tried to ask him questions directly in order to have open dialog, genuinely, as I'm tired of the insults and vitriol attitudes towards one another, but I haven't received a response. My only assumption is that he doesn't want to engage with me on topics, and that's fine, to each his own. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on an answer if I were you.

9l9bj9mh6dk41.jpg

Attachments

• sr0irzmcuek41.jpg
    sr0irzmcuek41.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tibs, I have always tried to have adult, respectful conversation with you, and others.
Appreciate that, like a needle in the haystack around here.

Do you honestly have any data that shows the homophobia of the GOP? Of Trump?
Nah, I was just pointing out the fact Buttigieg was widely mocked on this board for being gay without even a single poster saying hey, that's not cool. All the snide buttplug comments and similar insults. That's what makes bigotry so dangerous, you see it and hear it often enough it becomes the norm.

You will not get an answer from Tibs.
Well...

Oh puleeze, if it wasnt for the gay angle Pete would never made the stage, he ran with it, thrusting his tongue down his "husbands" throat at every opportinity

Its not a phobia to disagree about a persons lifestyle choice when they shove it in your face

Appreciate that, like a needle in the haystack around here.

Nah, I was just pointing out the fact Buttigieg was widely mocked on this board for being gay without even a single poster saying hey, that's not cool. All the snide buttplug comments and similar insults. That's what makes bigotry so dangerous, you see it and hear it often enough it becomes the norm.

Well...

So, do you only engage in answering a question when you're called out for not doing so? Is it a "AHA...Let me show this guy and then point out that he's wrong"?

I dont know which is worse, Pete running on his gayness then dropping out because blacks n latinos hate him or DementiaJoe pandering to the blacks then dragging his dead kid around on a rope to get the sympathy vote

Why didn't you speak up, Mr. Morality?

You will not get an answer from Tibs. I've tried to ask him questions directly in order to have open dialog, genuinely, as I'm tired of the insults and vitriol attitudes towards one another, but I haven't received a response. My only assumption is that he doesn't want to engage with me on topics, and that's fine, to each his own. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on an answer if I were you.

I will hold out hope that you are wrong.

Biden botches Declaration of Independence quote during campaign stop

2020 Democrat Joe Biden stumbled over his words as he attempted to recite the Declaration of Independence ahead of Super Tuesday.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” the former vice president said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by - you know, you know, the thing.”

During the stop, he also accidentally referred to Super Tuesday as "Super Thursday" before correcting himself.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-of-independence-quote-during-campaign-stop

----------------------

Trump mocked Biden's verbal blunders, joking that former president Barack Obama's number two was so confused he was "looking forward to Super Thursday."

"Sleepy Joe doesn't even know where he is or what office he's running for," Trump said, adding that if Biden did win the election, "they're going to put him into a home."

LOLOLOLLOL

That should be grounds for instant dismissal. This guy was VP of the United States for 8 years. This stuff should be burned into his soul. He had 8 years to learn something and all he did was rub shoulders,sniff hair and say the most "wheat are ted" things.

Biden picks Hildabeast as vp, gets elected, and is immediately declared incompetent like they wanted to do to Trump, and Hildabeast becomes President. I could write this stuff.
Joe gets to say he was President and it beats getting suicided.

Bernie staffers - you know, the people already recorded talking about sending Trump supporters to re-education camps and gulags like the Khmer Rouge as part of their genocide - weigh in on private wealth. (Hint: they will take it.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Steyer's advisor defends billionaires existing in the United States.<br><br>Sanders surrogate Phillip Agnew: "You know what doesn't fly? The notion that a billionaire can earn a billion dollars.... You cannot earn a billion dollars. You make it. We take it." <a href="https://t.co/yV2W2HNjGS">pic.twitter.com/yV2W2HNjGS</a></p>— Cameron Cawthorne (@Cam_Cawthorne) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cam_Cawthorne/status/1233822053649854464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nah, I was just pointing out the fact Buttigieg was widely mocked on this board for being gay without even a single poster saying hey, that's not cool. All the snide buttplug comments and similar insults. That's what makes bigotry so dangerous, you see it and hear it often enough it becomes the norm. .
Mayor Pete's spouse was happy he decided to pack it in.