• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

I have to admit, I kinda want to see the old-line democratic establishment refuse to nominate Bernie even though he's clearly winning and gaining momentum. Talk about exposing yourself.

And man... Imagine what those young anarchists will do when Bernie gets "Bern'd"...

I think we all owe Pete Buttigieg a debt of gratitude for exposing the blatant and rampant homophobia on this board. Whatever will the Trump base do without him?

What a hypocrite. You were the one who, for no legitimate reason, made comments about homosexual relations in response to some of my posts. Further, the comments were certainly NOT gay-friendly. You did that. YOU.

I just heard that Klo is toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes she dropped out and endorsed Biden... trying to thwart Bernie this Tuesday hardcore... wonder who is going to convince Bloomsy that he needs to cut bait now... he and Biden splitting the votes still gives Bernie the path to victory...

They probably want Warren to stay in, she really could be the vp pick if it goes to a brokered pick... she might still drag berniebots into the booth...

Time to crank up the Biden Ukraine investigations again, lol

Ywonder who is going to convince Bloomsy that he needs to cut bait now...

Nobody. Bloomy convinced he is going to win. Bloomy also convinced farming is incredibly easy, shows how it's done:

eddie-albert-on-tractor-400x300-400x300.jpg

So Tibs, are the Bernie bots also homophobic?

They sure are, some of them. In many ways the Bernie bots are as 'out there' as the hardcore Trump base is.

It's time for the country to start coming together after this hateful, vengeful, divisive presidency. We've seen enough of the harm Trump's done, no need to bring on more of the same from the far left.

They sure are, some of them. In many ways the Bernie bots are as 'out there' as the hardcore Trump base is.

It's time for the country to start coming together after this hateful, vengeful, divisive presidency. We've seen enough of the harm Trump's done, no need to bring on more of the same from the far left.

so in other words, the Left is homophobic.
because that is exactly, precisely how you like to broadly paint anyone who voted for Trump - by aligning them with those who really are racist, sexist, etc.

got it. Left IS 100% homophobic. Tibs said he hates fags and dikes.

If I were voting democrat, I would have written in Tulsi Gabbard.

I probably would have too until I found out she wants to do away with the Electoral College. No way.

It's time for the country to start coming together ...

True.

... after this hateful, vengeful, divisive presidency.

False. For more than three years the lunatic left has defamed Trump by accusing him of cheating in the election, a goddamn lie from day one. He was subjected to spying by the Obama administration, lies about being a "Putin puppet," investigated by 19 ideologues and funded with $40 million taxpayer dollars all of which proved the allegations were a goddamn lie, and not one of those responsible for the lie - Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, Comey, Tapper, Todd, Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo, the NYT, WaPo - not one has said, "Wow, we ****** up and we are sorry."

Then the freaks impeached him for a ******* phone call that was as significant as a flea's fart. Schiff lied about the evidence, lied about the testimony, lied about the claimed bribery, lied about quid pro quo, (D)ims could not even alleged bribery or quid pro quo and instead went full retard with "abuse of power" (uhh, can be used for any elected official) and "obstruction of congress" for having a court decide on privilege objections.

So yes, the nation needs to stop its squealing, deranged refusal to abide by election results. You know, the one party that cannot ******* admit when it LOSES.

We've seen enough of the harm Trump's done, no need to bring on more of the same from the far left.

Harm? Best economy in my lifetime (yours too), southern border finally getting attention, wall being build, America finally getting out of ****** wars in the Middle East, no new wars, energy independent, exporting natural gas and oil for the first time in 50 years, 401k's booming.

Far left? You mean the (D)im party, I presume, since the entire party is ******. ******. Whack jobs who want to stop the energy boom, make Russia's energy assets relevant again, destroy our medical care (Sanders is a ******* liar when he says Sweden has single-payer; no, it doesn't), crush our industry, ruin our housing, attack the middle class with MASSIVE tax increases for some stupid ******* "green ****** deal" that sucks money out of our pockets and does not do one ******* thing - NOT. ONE. *******. THING - about "global climate warming change" since China and India and yes Europe will pour VASTLY more CO2 into the atmosphere than will the United States, the only goddamn developed nation now LOWERING its CO2 emissions by the ******* way. The "green new scam" is nothing more than a money and power grab, so that you and I have to take ******, overcrowded trains while Bernie and his ******* ilk, Annoying Oral Crapfest included, fly private jets and ride around in SUV's.

True.

False. For more than three years the lunatic left has defamed Trump by accusing him of cheating in the election, a goddamn lie from day one. He was subjected to spying by the Obama administration, lies about being a "Putin puppet," investigated by 19 ideologues and funded with $40 million taxpayer dollars all of which proved the allegations were a goddamn lie, and not one of those responsible for the lie - Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, Comey, Tapper, Todd, Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo, the NYT, WaPo - not one has said, "Wow, we ****** up and we are sorry."

Then the freaks impeached him for a ******* phone call that was as significant as a flea's fart. Schiff lied about the evidence, lied about the testimony, lied about the claimed bribery, lied about quid pro quo, (D)ims could not even alleged bribery or quid pro quo and instead went full retard with "abuse of power" (uhh, can be used for any elected official) and "obstruction of congress" for having a court decide on privilege objections.

So yes, the nation needs to stop its squealing, deranged refusal to abide by election results. You know, the one party that cannot ******* admit when it LOSES.

Harm? Best economy in my lifetime (yours too), southern border finally getting attention, wall being build, America finally getting out of ****** wars in the Middle East, no new wars, energy independent, exporting natural gas and oil for the first time in 50 years, 401k's booming.

Far left? You mean the (D)im party, I presume, since the entire party is ******. ******. Whack jobs who want to stop the energy boom, make Russia's energy assets relevant again, destroy our medical care (Sanders is a ******* liar when he says Sweden has single-payer; no, it doesn't), crush our industry, ruin our housing, attack the middle class with MASSIVE tax increases for some stupid ******* "green ****** deal" that sucks money out of our pockets and does not do one ******* thing - NOT. ONE. *******. THING - about "global climate warming change" since China and India and yes Europe will pour VASTLY more CO2 into the atmosphere than will the United States, the only goddamn developed nation now LOWERING its CO2 emissions by the ******* way. The "green new scam" is nothing more than a money and power grab, so that you and I have to take ******, overcrowded trains while Bernie and his ******* ilk, Annoying Oral Crapfest included, fly private jets and ride around in SUV's.

Yeah......but...but......Orange Man bad.

I think we all owe Pete Buttigieg a debt of gratitude for exposing the blatant and rampant homophobia on this board.

And you speak of reality. I think you because your own is so warped and so off center, everything normal must look radical to you.

You have used, countless times, homophobic slurs and commentary on this board.

Like an Alinsky Liberal though, point the finger at the opponent and accuse them of sins you yourself commit.

Rich.

If anybody was confused about how horrible and awful the democratic party is right now, today's events should enlighten you.

Buttigieg is AHEAD of Biden. Biden got ONE ******* convention. In some polls Klobuchar is ahead of Biden. But - the DNC is ******* freaking out because Bernie is winning and they MUST circle the wagons and rally support for the moderate non-bernie candidate.

This is like Michael Jordan saying, "you know what coach, I've been having a pretty good game and now that we're getting down to the last few minutes - why not pull me for Pippen. I'll just head off to the showers." And in this case, the comparison my be better to Tony Kuchoc or Dennis Rodman.

Imaginary future cabinet posts in play for dropping and endorsing.

So Bernie, Biden and Bloomberg are all FIVE YEARS older than Trump (78) and will be 82 if they win and run for a 2nd term.

Really? What the **** are we even considering?

If anybody was confused about how horrible and awful the democratic party is right now, today's events should enlighten you.

Buttigieg is AHEAD of Biden. Biden got ONE ******* convention. In some polls Klobuchar is ahead of Biden. But - the DNC is ******* freaking out because Bernie is winning and they MUST circle the wagons and rally support for the moderate non-bernie candidate.

This is like Michael Jordan saying, "you know what coach, I've been having a pretty good game and now that we're getting down to the last few minutes - why not pull me for Pippen. I'll just head off to the showers." And in this case, the comparison my be better to Tony Kuchoc or Dennis Rodman.

Biden can't even get right what state he's in or what he's running for. That should tell any rational-minded human being where their party is.

So Bernie, Biden and Bloomberg are all FIVE YEARS older than Trump (78) and will be 82 if they win and run for a 2nd term.

Really? What the **** are we even considering?

Its all gonna be about the VP pick, u watch

One chest twinge by Bernie away from the presidency and one more popped blood vessel for DementiaJoe

Go Liz, u got this!

Its all gonna be about the VP pick, u watch

One chest twinge by Bernie away from the presidency and one more popped blood vessel for DementiaJoe

Go Liz, u got this!

Biden is going to name this person as his VP candidate:

181031_vod_orig_abrams_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Black? Check.
Female? Check.
Qualified? Who cares.
Dumb as a board? Check.
Still black? Check.

She's in!!

Racist? Check.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. African-Americans making decisions entirely, 100% based on race is not racism. Whites not voting for a black candidate IS racism.

Stacy Abrams would be governor of Georgia right now but for racism, some Russian-bought Facebook ads, racism, and rampant racist voter suppression, despite a record number of voters in the election.

Clear as day, Indy.

In related news, Chris Matthews, longtime MSNBC host, is leaving the network MSNBC

Drool over some women and call Bernie a communist?

BOOM!

Last edited: