• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

o1ul3qdwdoj41.jpg

Oh I kept that one!

It’s funny that the party who has spent four years screaming “Russia! Russia! Russia!” Is nominating a communist to represent them.

That was just a coup attempt. They embrace that political ideology fully.

BOOM!

and then there was one less billionaire

Steyer drops out

I really would enjoy seeing the party that wants to (currently) eliminate the electoral college completely nullify their primary elections with a brokered convention. That would be awesome.

I really would enjoy seeing the party that wants to (currently) eliminate the electoral college completely nullify their primary elections with a brokered convention. That would be awesome.

I think it will be very revealing the difference with how Republicans handled a controversial candidate in 2016 vs. how Democrats handle Sanders.

Something tells me their true colors will shine on through and I don't think it will be pretty. But then, most of us here realize there is a big difference between the powers pulling the strings right now.

Frisk them all!

lolololol

Black Voters Turn Their Backs on Mike Bloomberg During Church Service

GettyImages-1209709769-640x480.png

When Klo tanks on Tuesday, she will be toast as well. Maybe Liawatha too.

Liz saying she in all the way to the convention, with Bernie standing with one foot on a banana peel, she wont get out yet, lol

Liz saying she in all the way to the convention, with Bernie standing with one foot on a banana peel, she wont get out yet, lol

If her war chest dries up, what she says don't matter.

im surprised pete dropped out. he was easily in 3rd place. Liz and Amy have no business continuing on. Bloomberg has done nada. Time to let Bernie and Biden fight it out

Elitists lecturing us. Ain't it rich?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s a 2 hr drive from Charleston to Myrtle Beach & locals do it all the time - Not <a href="https://twitter.com/BernieSanders?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BernieSanders</a>- He & his entourage flew from Charleston to Myrtle Beach in not 1, not 2, but 3 Gulfstream Jets today. It took them 10 minutes to fly. Who is the elitist?? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BernieIsACommunist?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BernieIsACommunist</a> <a href="https://t.co/2CWMXVn4eE">pic.twitter.com/2CWMXVn4eE</a></p>— &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824;CarolinaGirl&#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; (@izzybelle1964) <a href="https://twitter.com/izzybelle1964/status/1232857013190832128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PETE PACKS IT IN!

Another one bites the pillow

LOL

Wonder how much Bloomberg paid him. They have to get it narrowed down to one “moderate” to take on Bernie or the Democrats party is finished. He wasn’t doing awful. Just an odd time to drop out.

Blacks hate gays, latinos hate gays, he never stood a chance, obviously

Black Voters Turn Their Backs on Mike Bloomberg During Church Service

GettyImages-1209709769-640x480.png

Now that Tibs' boy Bloomy has been outed as a racist, he gonna fold next, u watch

Pete had to drop before the extent to which black people dislike him became fully known. That would kill his future national office hopes.

It's Biden vs Bloomburg. The rest are in this to set up future runs or to angle for a VP spot.

PETE PACKS IT IN! Another one bites the pillow

I think we all owe Pete Buttigieg a debt of gratitude for exposing the blatant and rampant homophobia on this board. Whatever will the Trump base do without him?

He would make a fine Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense or VP. At 38 he's got plenty of time and opportunity in front of him. He ran a solid campaign, was always cool, collected and well-spoken. He also became the first openly gay candidate to run for president, and did so with confidence and conviction, representing his military background with honor.

Now that Tibs' boy Bloomy

LOL, Bloomberg's a joke. Do love the fact he and Steyer keep pumping their millions into exposing Trump for the fool he is. I hope that continues as these billionaires back-out of the race and throw their full support behind the Dem candidate.

Last edited:
He would make a fine Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense or VP. At 38 he's got plenty of time and opportunity in front of him. He ran a solid campaign, was always cool, collected and well-spoken. He also became the first openly gay candidate to run for president, and did so with confidence and conviction, representing his military background with honor.

So you think he'd make a good secretary? Interesting.

BERNIE OR BUST!

#BERNIEORBURNITDOWN!
#BERNIEORELSE!

DementiaJoe gonna try n steal it from ya Bern!

meanwhile, the President Trump train rolls on, raises $86M in Feb, $600+ million since last year with $225M cash in hand, breaking all GOP records for fundraising

I can see the ticket now:

Bernie & The Buttplug 2020! So Communist that we'll make your *** hurt!

If i was voting Democrat i would have probably picked pete. Biden is mental and creepy, and Bernie is radical. The rest don't matter cause they have no shot