• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

fauglbeyank41.jpg

Well Tibs, you did say that you would vote for a potted plant before you would vote for Trump. Looks like you may get your wish after all.

Indeed. As the saying goes, whatever it takes. The fate of our Republic is at stake.

Biden will make a fine, one-term President, solidify the WH and regain America's footing in the world. Begin the process of healing and bringing the country together.

Chasing McConnell and the GOP Trump-enablers out of the Senate is next on the list.

Last edited:
nearly 3M more than those who voted for the orange asshat
So basically, you mean California... That's your "big majority"... one state?

Good talk.

Begin the process of healing and bringing the country together.
Uh... you mean after the democrats literally spent the last 3 years tearing it apart? Those guys?

Biden will get destroyed by Trump in the debates.

But, I am relieved because even if Biden were to miraculously win he's not really interested in (or capable of pushing through) any crazy Bernie or Warren ideas. He's basically Trump light.

Wrong. Creepy Joe is not Trump light. He wants open borders, raise our taxes, provide free healthcare to criminal illegal aliens, take our guns, end the mining/oil/gas industries, spend trillions on the climate change hoax... He's a ******* communist. Not at all like Trump.

Indeed. As the saying goes, whatever it takes. The fate of our Republic is at stake.

Biden will make a fine, one-term President, solidify the WH and regain America's footing in the world. Begin the process of healing and bringing the country together.

Chasing McConnell and the GOP Trump-enablers out of the Senate is next on the list.

I really wish you share with the rest of us whatever it is you are smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Remember, Trump got himself impeached because he’s so afraid of Joe Biden. LOL

The only thing that worries me about Biden is that he might get a decent chunk of pity votes after Trump commits elder abuse on the debate stage.

Biden will make a fine, one-term President, solidify the WH and regain America's footing in the world.
I think it's interesting that you don't believe that the U.S. has the strongest footing in the world it's had in 40+ years...

Really, I do.

Remember, Trump got himself impeached because he’s so afraid of Joe Biden. LOL
I think what that entire debacle demonstrated was that the democrats are so afraid of Trump they'll literally turn a corruption investigation 100% upside down to make it look like the president was corrupt rather than the guy who was actually being investigated...

Let's be clear, the democrats don't seem to care one bit about Biden literally saying ON CAMERA that he used his position and influence to get a prosecutor FIRED who was investigating his son's company. But they (those same democrats) are consumed with outrage about the fact that the elected, acknowledged leader of the free world told a fellow in another country, ya - why don't you look in to that. We here in the U.S. are CLEARLY big on corruption investigations.

No. You really don't and that's why nobody can take your concerns about corruption seriously.

"We" as in those 65.8M patriotic Americans who voted to keep Trump out of office in 2016 - nearly 3M more than those who voted for the orange asshat - who will look to take back the WH and the Senate in November. "We" as in those Democrats and independents who are willing to rally around a candidate to get this country back on track and put an end to this lingering, national nightmare.

it is only a nightmare for the whiny little dems who don't like they can't push the President around like they were able to under the FORMER President Obama administration.

President Trump is not "Presidential"....but he is 100% better at being President that the guy before him

Every time u quote Tibs he just pumps his dick farther down your throat u cum gargling ******

Wipe your chins

Biden will get destroyed by Trump in the debates.
the debates should be fun but lets get real. Nobody cares about the debates. Most Americans already know who they are voting for in the 2028 election....( Their party) Most people rarely go against their party. Even if it means voting for a plant.

Wrong. Creepy Joe is not Trump light. He wants open borders, raise our taxes, provide free healthcare to criminal illegal aliens, take our guns, end the mining/oil/gas industries, spend trillions on the climate change hoax... He's a ******* communist. Not at all like Trump.

Ha ha. He doesn't want any of that stuff. He'd say he wants a fire ant enema if he thought it would get him elected. He will bow to his big money overlords don't you worry.

I don't want him as president, believe me. And I don't think he can beat Trump. But he scares me far less than A Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren as President.