• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Desantis vrs newsom

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Yelling match so far

I'm glad I didn't watch.
Yes, I would rather watch toddlers argue. That at least, is acceptable behavior.

Newsome is the guy that the dems will try to steal the election for. Keep your eyes on him.

Last edited:
Wouldn't waste my time honestly...

I'm not a Hannity fan either...egotistical, too opinionated, and likes to hear himself talk, especially about himself.

Brett Beier or even Neil Cavuto would of been a better choice for moderator IMHO.

No substance. Did not change anyone's minds. Both talking over the other.

Hannity is a blowhard.

From summary this morning it sounds like neither guy made any stride. Just hot air.

Newsome is running California! Have you seen how fucke d beyond belief that state is? That's ALL on him!.

Yet, they still..cough..cough..managed to vote him back in after the recall..

See debate over. That guy has a mountain of goat **** he's standing on.

**** him and the lefties in that state.

Other than a publicity stunt, why was this a thing?

Trump is ditching the debates so Desantis wanted to show he’s the candidate to defeat a Dem opponent. Few think Biden will end up on the ballot.

The Dems likely have a scheme cooking. They want Joe to cruise through primaries and “win“ the nomination without any debates and without spending much Dem money. Then after the convention, Joe is TOLD (IE paid off) to step down. Then they appoint somebody else as the Dem nominee without ever having to debate or go through any scrutiny.

Newsome wants to be that substitute. He wanted to show he could take on Desantis. He showed he’s an empty suit. The winner of this may have been Kamala. Maybe now they just sub her in for Joe.

It would have been more fun to have a pinata of each guy and let some little kids bash away. I would have watched that.

Who gives a **** what those two ******* from the peanut gallery think? 2024 is Trump vs. the death of America. The commie libtards are doing everything they can to destroy us.

The two Dims most likely to replace Sleepy Creepy in the batting order are Newsome and Whitmer.

Best to understand them.