• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties"

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Highlights below. The setup is 2009 with Obama public blaming DHS ability to "connect the dots" after the failed Christmas Day airplane bombing, while privately ordering them to purge info to help do just that. Just another ho-hum impeachable offense. One would think this would be major news story, or at least that it would come up in the debate last night. This story came out on Friday - http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...ed-me-to-scrub-records-of-muslims-with-terror

After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack.

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to “connect dots.” Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.

A few weeks later, in my office at the Port of Atlanta, the television hummed with the inevitable Congressional hearings that follow any terrorist attack. While members of Congress grilled Obama administration officials, demanding why their subordinates were still failing to understand the intelligence they had gathered, I was being forced to delete and scrub the records. And I was well aware that, as a result, it was going to be vastly more difficult to “connect the dots” in the future—especially beforean attack occurs.

More proof that DHS a political farce that is both incompetent and unnecessary.

It's too bad that treason is somehow acceptable now. I don't seem to know my own country anymore.
"press one for english"

You're better off.

It's just sad. I think I'm still in mourning for what the USA was and what my family fought so hard to get here for. Hell, we could've stayed in Germany and waited for it to come around.

It's just sad. I think I'm still in mourning for what the USA was and what my family fought so hard to get here for. Hell, we could've stayed in Germany and waited for it to come around.
Being sad, and in mourning, is racist.

Speaking of families.....

co0SVSs.jpg

and the real facts .....

jYe5zdy.jpg

Last edited:
DHS is a massive money and should be dissolved. It's pointless. So is the TSA. What we need a deep investigation on is the president. His fundamental change is pretty clear.

Press one for English puts you in the back of the line. Illegal aliens and terrorists first. Real americans, you must pay for everything and get treated like ****.