• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberals & the AntiFa - for the record

21151515_10155812712532722_1396692923297997947_n.png

If the shoe fits......

It's not hard to understand, both segments exist. Doesn't mean they are the same people. It just means they are both different kinds of idiots.

And no I'm not saying everybody on the left are idiots...just the weak cowardly snowflakes AND the violent thugs. To act like neither exists is silly. All you have to do is look around.

Pretty close. It's not an experiment, it's a fact. And the antifa ******* are not terrifying.

Tibs doesn't understand...I guess can't comprehend....that you can be violent yet not terrifying.

I've met violent children. They don't terrify me. I've met violent chihuahuas. They don't terrify me.

They do become a cause for fear when they weaponize and gang up. Don't care what anyone says, any group of any type banded together, can be.

But we saw the mug shots of the Berkeley AntiFA. They were 30 year olds. Hired mercenaries. Those weren't your garden variety snowflakes. Nope. Soros hired thugs.

Now Pepper Balls - Mr. Brother Brother Sister Sister, I got shot in the Nuts...not scary at all. Comical and an idiot.

This is a MUST watch. There are 3 montages. The first is hysterical - especially with the Spanish commentator yelling "Goooooaaaalllllll!!!!!!!!!" But watch for the 3rd. I won't spoil it. Had me fall off my chair. :star:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JqHeNv5sS04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Here's Mr. Brother Brother Sister Sister Pepper Balls himself, being arrested. Thing of beauty.

I want to meet the officer that brought him down in this epic manner and thank him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N3lJLJmJges" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joshua Cobin, Protester in ‘Groin Shooting’ Viral Video, Charged with Assaulting Police

joshua-cobin-640x480.jpg

Police arrested Joshua Cobin, 29, charging him with three counts of aggravated assault against police and one count of unlawful assembly, the Daily Mail reported.

Leftist protesters of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix Tuesday turned violent when they threw water bottles and rocks at police officers attempting to keep the peace.

Police responded to these acts of violence by spraying rubber bullets, pepper balls, pepper spray, and tear gas canisters to disperse the violent protesters.

Police say Cobin admitted to the incident when he posted about it on social media before his arrest.

“Thanks for all the kind words, what a crazy night last night! My hand feels a lot better..and for EVERYONE who asked, my nuts are fine lol, the cops missed by a few inches so I have a nasty baseball size bruise there,” Cobin wrote in a Facebook post.

A police report states that Cobin was “generally unruly and clearly refusing to disperse and refusing to do so in an unlawful manner.”

Police also alleged that Cobin was “engaging in conduct constituting a riot” before surveillance footage captured him kicking the canister toward the officers.

The type of whitewashing, generalizing and lumping together of peaceful, anti- White Supremacists, anti-Nazi, anti-KKK protestors - along with liberals and progressives at large - with AntiFa thugs has got to stop. It has spread, like a pandemic, here on this very board. I hate to bring it up, but it's parallel to lumping all peaceful, law-abiding Muslims in with extremist Islamic terrorists.

OMG, you are joking right? Liberals on this board, all over social media, and in the MSM have rushed to Antifa's defense, excoriated Trump for saying there are bad people on both sides, twisted themselves into pretzels trying to explain why Antifa is not as bad as the white supremacists, and now it turns out, yeah they really are some violent, ****** up pieces of ****, just like we said they were, you don't want to be lumped in with them?

Well, I guess I can say I'm glad you finally came to your senses, but if you (the collective you) were being lumped in with them you have no one to blame but yourself.

They where asked that question last week. We never got an answer. They instead change the subject.

Most likely because CNN after a year of trying hasn't been able to come up with anything either. The company line form headquarters hasn't yet been given....therefore silence.

I encourage you to watch the video of the peaceful, tolerant Left in action. Numerous on this board continue to claim the Left isn't violent. Nope. Not at all.

FBI, DHS warned of increasingly violent Antifa clashes in 2016, documents show

<script type="text/javascript" src="//video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=5477586753001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="//video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Well before the deadly Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville and the ongoing violent clashes with white supremacists and other groups, federal authorities warned local officials the actions of left-wing extremists were becoming increasingly confrontational and dangerous.

Federal agencies warned of the growing likelihood of lethal violence between left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacists.

Some even classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence.”

In previously unreported documents dating back to April 2016 and viewed by Fox News, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security wrote that “anarchist extremists” and Antifa groups were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies. They blamed these groups for attacks on police, government and political institutions, racists, fascists and “symbols of capitalism.”

The agencies warned the rise of fascist, nationalist, racist or anti-immigrant groups in U.S. political discourse could lead to violent backlash from these “anarchist extremists.”

The FBI and DHS had no comment on the assessments, saying they were not intended to be made public.

POLITICO was the first to report on the documents Friday.

Brian Levin, a former New York City police officer who monitors domestic militants at the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, cautioned calling all members of the Antifa movement “domestic terrorists,” and said not all tolerate the use of violence while protesting.

“People in this movement allow for confronting, jostling, committing low-level types of offenses, but there has been for some time a core that have tipped the movement to confrontational violence,” he told Fox News on Friday. “The hardest edge in the Antifa spectrum comes under that category...not all Antifa are busting heads”

He added the same could be said for members of the alt-right, some of whom tolerate and justify the use of violence.

In recent decades, authorities have focused almost exclusively on right-wing groups as the most likely instigators of domestic terrorist violence, especially after Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995, killing 168 people.

But groups such as Antifa, which is short for anti-fascist, have been growing in numbers and becoming more tolerant about using violence.

The violent clashes in Charlottesville on Aug. 12 that left one woman dead was only one recent event that drew dozens -- and in some cases hundreds -- of people on both sides, many of whom were armed and looking for a fight.

Some DHS and FBI intelligence reports began flagging protesters before the election, POLITICO reported.

“The socio-political landscape has changed,” Levin said. “The same way white nationalists used Obama as a figure to rally about...now Antifa and anarchists see in Trump a broad-base [enemy] that has united them.”

He added: “There is a sense that we are getting divided.”

Some law enforcement officials told POLITICO Trump’s election in November also gave Antifa activists a new target, separate from white nationalist groups: Trump supporters.

“It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them,” a senior law enforcement official tracking domestic extremists told POLITICO. “These Antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the s--- out of people...They’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they’re throwing bombs and smashing windows.”

Specifically, the target became those from white supremacist and nationalist groups who came out in droves hailing Trump’s win and calling for further crackdowns on illegal immigrants and other groups. Those forces -- along with more traditional and less controversial demonstrators -- have also turned out to protest the removal of Confederate statues, which is what spurred the rally in Virginia.

Law enforcement officials said Trump’s rhetoric and policies further fueled motivations on both sides.

“Every time they have one of these protests where both sides are bringing guns, there are sphincters tightening in my world. Emotions get high, and fingers get twitchy on the trigger,” one official told POLITICO.

Levin called it “an escalating arms race” that spill onto social media and then back onto the streets with more people.

POLITICO reported recent FBI and DHS reports confirm they are actively monitoring “conduct deemed potentially suspicious and indicative of terrorist activity” by Antifa groups.

But one report acknowledged several significant “intelligence gaps,” including an inability to penetrate the groups’ “diffuse and decentralized organizational structure.” They said this makes it harder for law enforcement to identify violent groups and individuals.

“There’s a lot more we don’t know about these groups than what we do know about them,” one New Jersey law enforcement official told POLITICO.

Levin said it’s hard to forecast what will happen in the future, calling it a “fluid situation,” but to expect clashes to continue -- and grow larger and more frequent.

“[Antifa’s] list of what is fascist has grown far beyond the loathsome, Swastika-carrying white nationalists, to controversial conservatives, speakers, the police, journalists and random people who get in their way,” he said.

Wrong again.

You've got a very warped definition of "domestic terrorism."

BLM assassinations of police officers aren't in your definition. AntiFA violence (all of it terrorism) isn't in your definition of terrorism.

"A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism."

You LIEberals will only include in your definition white Christians. When the whole scope of terrorism, as defined by the US Patriot act is utilized, your argument fades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

Notice the list of terrorist organizations (not all inclusive):

4 Terrorist organizations

4.1 Alpha 66 and Omega 7 - Left Wing organization
4.2 Animal Liberation Front - Left Wing organization
4.3 Anti-Fascist Action - far Left militants

4.4 Army of God - Right Wing Militants
4.5 Aryan Nations - Right Wing Militants

4.6 Black Liberation Army - Left Wing Black militants
4.7 The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Right Wing militants
4.8 Earth Liberation Front - Left Wing Militants
4.9 Jewish Defense League - - not sure where to put them. White, but Jewish.
4.10 Ku Klux Klan - Right Wing militants
4.11 May 19th Communist Organization - Left Wing militants
4.12 The Order - Right Wing Militants
4.13 Phineas Priesthood - Right Wing Militants

4.14 Symbionese Liberation Army - Left Wing Militants
4.15 United Freedom Front - Left Wing Militants
4.16 Weathermen - Left Wing Militants

BLM is not included, but should be included as they are a terrorist organization on many fronts. They too would fall into the Left Wing category.

By the Patriot definition, AntiFA is the most active domestic terrorist organization at hand. Monthly, if not more, we witness them committing terrorism. BLM and police assassinations are on the regular now. Both violent leftists.

Right wing terrorism? A death in Charlottesville. Dylan Roof. When was the last abortion bombing? Ya just don't see it when you look at the news and compare the activities going on.

Not included in this list are all of the domestic terrorist attacks committed by Muslims - a long, long list. They damned sure aren't "right wing white males."

ExtremistGraph1.jpg

I thought I'd throw in a little science lesson for you CONservatives.......lol:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/10JDn0oEPKp6da" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/neil-drops-degrasse-10JDn0oEPKp6da"></a></p>

ExtremistGraph1.jpg

Politifact.

I didn't reference an article by a biased bullshit extreme rag. I did research. I presented facts.

I ask you to refute what I wrote instead of publishing this bullshit which omits what I pointed out they WOULD omit in order to make the case they are trying to make.

Until then, and as usual, you've been taken to the woodshed...again.

Here are your documented (and undocumented terrorist organizations). The majority are Alt Left or Left wing.

4.1 Alpha 66 and Omega 7 - Left Wing organization
4.2 Animal Liberation Front - Left Wing organization
4.3 Anti-Fascist Action - far Left militants
4.4 Army of God - Right Wing Militants
4.5 Aryan Nations - Right Wing Militants
4.6 Black Liberation Army - Left Wing Black militants
4.7 The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Right Wing militants
4.8 Earth Liberation Front - Left Wing Militants
4.9 Jewish Defense League - - not sure where to put them. White, but Jewish.
4.10 Ku Klux Klan - Right Wing militants
4.11 May 19th Communist Organization - Left Wing militants
4.12 The Order - Right Wing Militants
4.13 Phineas Priesthood - Right Wing Militants
4.14 Symbionese Liberation Army - Left Wing Militants
4.15 United Freedom Front - Left Wing Militants
4.16 Weathermen - Left Wing Militants

BLM is not included, but should be included as they are a terrorist organization on many fronts. They too would fall into the Left Wing category.

Last edited:

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

Terrorist attacks and related incidents in the United States

Note: table includes terrorist events causing fatalities, incidents involving unconventional weapons, politically-motivated murders, and other incidents of political or methodological significance.

Refer to the table in the research.

From the List:

35 Domestic Terrorist Incidents are from the Left.
45 Domestic Terrorist Incidents are from Radical Islamists (not the Right)
11 Incidents from the Beltway Sniper (those two were not Right wing terrorists)

91 incidents documented by non-right and/or Left or Left-leaning groups, individuals.

46 Incidents are from the Right.

Surely you understand math. That's 91 for the Left, 46 for the Right.

That doesn't even include the BLM assassinations of police officers, which would bring the Left even further into the lead.

Elftard: The problem is that most domestic terrorism is committed by right wing white males.

Not even ******* close asshat.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

Terrorist attacks and related incidents in the United States

Note: table includes terrorist events causing fatalities, incidents involving unconventional weapons, politically-motivated murders, and other incidents of political or methodological significance.

Refer to the table in the research.

From the List:

35 Domestic Terrorist Incidents are from the Left.
45 Domestic Terrorist Incidents are from Radical Islamists (not the Right)
11 Incidents from the Beltway Sniper (those two were not Right wing terrorists)

91 incidents documented by non-right and/or Left or Left-leaning groups, individuals.

46 Incidents are from the Right.

Surely you understand math. That's 91 for the Left, 46 for the Right.

That doesn't even include the BLM assassinations of police officers, which would bring the Left even further into the lead.

Elftard: The problem is that most domestic terrorism is committed by right wing white males.

Not even ******* close asshat.

Who the hell is Robert Johnston this guy:

klan_1508892c.jpg

That graph is on Politifact but it comes from a GAO study, not Robert " I do studies on my back porch while drinking Coors Light" Johnston.

klan_1508892c.jpg

That graph is on Politifact but it comes from a GAO study, not Robert " I do studies on my back porch while drinking Coors Light" Johnston.

Keep on walkin' it back Elftard.

We all know facts and Libtards don't mix.

My list isn't from 2001 on. It's "history." Politifact took the GAO report, put it in a container that would sell to Liberals.

Come again when you have an entire argument.

klan_1508892c.jpg

Never mind...just found out he's a born again idiot, physicist, climate change denier, and apparently old racist.

Carry on.

ExtremistGraph1.jpg

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/10JDn0oEPKp6da" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/neil-drops-degrasse-10JDn0oEPKp6da"></a></p>

We weren't limiting our criticisms of left hate groups to only ISLAMIC groups, you lying ******* piece of ****. Funny how you left out attacks by all other left groups.

klan_1508892c.jpg

Weren't you the one just bitching and whining about "straw men"? You truly are worthless.

What did he do that was deemed racist?

How many times does this question have to be answered on this board?

First the Judge Gonzalo Curiel incident:

Rally in San Diego, Calif., May 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel and he is not doing the right thing….So what happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine. You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK? I think they're going to end up… I think they're going to love me…..So I'll be seeing you in November either as president -- and I will say this….I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself. I think it's a disgrace that he's doing this….

I will tell you, this court system -- the judges in this court system, federal court. They ought to look into that Judge Curiel because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace. OK? But we'll come back in November. Wouldn't that be wild if I'm president and I come back to do a civil case?”

Interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper June 3, 2016

Tapper: Is it not -- when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack, and you reject that -- if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Trump: No. I don't think so at all.

Tapper: No?

Trump: No. He's proud of his heritage. I respect him for that.

Tapper: But you're saying you can't do his job because of that.

Trump: Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK? I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics...because I'm going to bring back jobs. And they are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

But we are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.

The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers -- I have spoken to so many lawyers -- they said, `This is not a case. This is a case that should have ended.' This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now, I say. `Why?' Well, I'm building a wall, OK? And it's a wall between Mexico. Not another country.

Tapper: But he's not from Mexico. He's from Indiana.

Trump: He's of Mexican heritage and he's very proud of it.

On how he treated minority applicants for some of his rental units(Yes ,he was president of that company NOT his father):

When a black woman asked to rent an apartment in a Brooklyn complex managed by Donald Trump’s real estate company, she said she was told that nothing was available. A short time later, a white woman who made the same request was invited to choose between two available apartments.

The two would-be renters on that July 1972 day were actually undercover “testers” for a *government-sanctioned investigation to determine whether Trump Management Inc. discriminated against minorities seeking housing at properties across Brooklyn and Queens.

Federal investigators also gathered evidence. Trump employees had secretly marked the applications of minorities with codes, such as “No. 9” and “C” for “colored,” according to government interview accounts filed in federal court. The employees allegedly directed blacks and Puerto Ricans away from buildings with mostly white tenants, and steered them toward properties that had many minorities, the government filings alleged.

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed a civil rights case that accused the Trump firm, whose complexes contained 14,000 apartments, of violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968.

The case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination suits to be brought during that time, put a spotlight on the family empire led by its 27-year-old president, Donald Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, the chairman, who had begun building houses and apartments in the 1930s. The younger Trump demonstrated the brash, combative style that would make him famous, holding forth at a news conference in a Manhattan hotel to decry the government’s arguments as “such outrageous lies.” He would also say that the company wanted to avoid renting apartments to welfare recipients of any color but never discriminated based on race.

On what he thinks of Mexican undocumented immigrants:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

On some of his employees:

Trump allegedly disparaged his black casino employees as “lazy” in vividly bigoted terms, according to a 1991 book by John O’Donnell, a former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

How did he treat black employees?:

“When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, told The New Yorker for a 2015 article. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.”

The guy is A RACIST. And I can go on, and on, and on...with the incidents.

Of course some Trumptard will jump on this post and try to justify or explain away all this stuff, you can't. Like I said we've discussed it before and the facts still stand.

Elftard, if that is your standard for racism, then Obama had a racist VP for 8 years.
But what is blatantly hypocritical, is we had a KKK member in the Senate for 30 years, and you heard crickets. ....other than praise from his Dem colleagues.

Elftard, if that is your standard for racism, then Obama had a racist VP for 8 years.
But what is blatantly hypocritical, is we had a KKK member in the Senate for 30 years, and you heard crickets. ....other than praise from his Dem colleagues.

What was being questioned was Trump being a racist. Trumptards are so delusional they wonder why anyone woukd think that he is.

Now you want to go on a tangent.

Never mind...just found out he's a born again idiot, physicist, climate change denier, and apparently old racist.

Carry on.

Sicktard at his finest. Anytime someone whips your *** in an argument, or I disagree with facts, well...

Racist.jpg
losing-an-argument-with-a-conservative-just-yell-racist-to-the-top-of-your-lungs-you-win--dbdf8.png
1g2vl0.jpg
1edinp.jpg

What was being questioned was Trump being a racist. Trumptards are so delusional they wonder why anyone woukd think that he is.

Now you want to go on a tangent.

Yeah, this guy is an Uncle Tom, a Racist, a Nationalist, believes in God, recognized it was 55 degrees last evening in NYC and doesn't believe in Global Warming/Cooling/Change, blah, blah blah.

Alex Nowrasteh
Nowrasteh is an immigration policy analyst at the Cato Institute’s Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity.

Which Ideology Has Inspired The Most Murders In Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil?

Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year.

Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time, about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville. Regardless, the annual chance of being murdered by a Left Wing terrorist was about 1 in 330 million per year.

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all.

There is some ambiguity in counting terrorist attacks by ideology, but only with a minority of deaths. Islamists and unknown/other terrorists are easy to categorize. Left Wing terrorists included communists, socialists, animal rights activists, anti-white racists, LGBT extremists, attackers inspired by Black Lives Matter, and ethnic or national separatists who embrace Socialism. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists include white nationalists, neo-Confederates, non-socialist secessionists, anti-communists, fascists, anti-Muslim attackers, anti-immigration extremists, sovereign citizens, bombers who targeted the IRS, militia movements, and abortion clinic bombers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now let's break this down.

FIRST, to your claim, most domestic terrorism is committed by Right wingers. Emphatically, you are wrong. ISLAM is the largest cause of domestic terrorism, bar none. And Muslims aren't voting Conservative....so...epic fail.

TWO, the challenge here is the lumping of groups or the separation of groups. Abuse of statistics. Notice in this article and your POLITFACT bullshit - anywhere that tracks domestic terrorism - they segment what would be Left-wing terrorism into smaller groups so as to make the numbers look small, while lumping more into the Right Wing bucket.

Case in point in this article, Nationalists and Right Wing groups are lumped together. Not all Nationalist organizations are Right Wing. FALN as a case in point. By lumping all Nationalist organizations into Right Wing, it over-inflates the numbers.

While the author in this article states he counts Black Lives Matter, I cannot find that he counted (as an example) the assassination of 5 police officers by BLM, or countless others. So he's being selective in what he counts.

A further example: Anti-Muslims are counted as Right Wing exclusively. This isn't 100% accurate. Yet Muslims are NOT at all counted in the Left Wing group - they are separated out...though Muslims aren't voting Conservative.

Even your biased, uneducated *** can see the methodology is screwed and skewed for intent to abuse statistics to paint a picture they want to paint.

If these lists were counted correctly, if all BLM deaths were included...if all violence by Muslims were included (as one could argue they should be), this discussion isn't even close.

Regardless.

Your claim

You aren't even remotely close.

Carry on Mussolini...errr...Elftard.

Benito_Mussolini_Roman_Salute.jpg
GettyImages-668932798-1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
Bloods, Crips and Antifas

After Bay Area violence, California debates classifying 'antifa' as a street gang

Not long after dozens of black-hooded protesters were filmed pummeling people on his city’s streets, Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin made clear his disgust for the self-stylized vigilantes.

“Antifa,” he said, is no different than a street gang, and police should start treating protesters in the anti-fascist movement accordingly.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-antifa-gang-20170904-story.html

How many times does this question have to be answered on this board?

First the Judge Gonzalo Curiel incident:

Rally in San Diego, Calif., May 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel and he is not doing the right thing….So what happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine. You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK? I think they're going to end up… I think they're going to love me…..So I'll be seeing you in November either as president -- and I will say this….I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself. I think it's a disgrace that he's doing this….

I will tell you, this court system -- the judges in this court system, federal court. They ought to look into that Judge Curiel because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace. OK? But we'll come back in November. Wouldn't that be wild if I'm president and I come back to do a civil case?”

Interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper June 3, 2016

Tapper: Is it not -- when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack, and you reject that -- if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Trump: No. I don't think so at all.

Tapper: No?

Trump: No. He's proud of his heritage. I respect him for that.

Tapper: But you're saying you can't do his job because of that.

Trump: Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK? I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics...because I'm going to bring back jobs. And they are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

But we are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.

The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers -- I have spoken to so many lawyers -- they said, `This is not a case. This is a case that should have ended.' This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now, I say. `Why?' Well, I'm building a wall, OK? And it's a wall between Mexico. Not another country.

Tapper: But he's not from Mexico. He's from Indiana.

Trump: He's of Mexican heritage and he's very proud of it.

On how he treated minority applicants for some of his rental units(Yes ,he was president of that company NOT his father):

When a black woman asked to rent an apartment in a Brooklyn complex managed by Donald Trump’s real estate company, she said she was told that nothing was available. A short time later, a white woman who made the same request was invited to choose between two available apartments.

The two would-be renters on that July 1972 day were actually undercover “testers” for a *government-sanctioned investigation to determine whether Trump Management Inc. discriminated against minorities seeking housing at properties across Brooklyn and Queens.

Federal investigators also gathered evidence. Trump employees had secretly marked the applications of minorities with codes, such as “No. 9” and “C” for “colored,” according to government interview accounts filed in federal court. The employees allegedly directed blacks and Puerto Ricans away from buildings with mostly white tenants, and steered them toward properties that had many minorities, the government filings alleged.

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed a civil rights case that accused the Trump firm, whose complexes contained 14,000 apartments, of violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968.

The case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination suits to be brought during that time, put a spotlight on the family empire led by its 27-year-old president, Donald Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, the chairman, who had begun building houses and apartments in the 1930s. The younger Trump demonstrated the brash, combative style that would make him famous, holding forth at a news conference in a Manhattan hotel to decry the government’s arguments as “such outrageous lies.” He would also say that the company wanted to avoid renting apartments to welfare recipients of any color but never discriminated based on race.

On what he thinks of Mexican undocumented immigrants:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

On some of his employees:

Trump allegedly disparaged his black casino employees as “lazy” in vividly bigoted terms, according to a 1991 book by John O’Donnell, a former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

How did he treat black employees?:

“When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, told The New Yorker for a 2015 article. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.”

The guy is A RACIST. And I can go on, and on, and on...with the incidents.

Of course some Trumptard will jump on this post and try to justify or explain away all this stuff, you can't. Like I said we've discussed it before and the facts still stand.

OK I'm convinced now... You really are a tool. :)