• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Diontae-Minkah Locker Room Argument

Minkah better watch himself ...... I think DJ could DROP him easily
He probably could lol. Football players aren’t exactly the epitome of fighting prowess though. Their size can look intimidating but I remember a light ufc fighter knocking around a Texas linebacker who had 50+lbs on him.

Everyone is on Pickens case because he gets frustrated, body language isn't great, shows immaturity... But there's only one WR on the team that has gotten into MULTIPLE altercations with other teammates and coaches. I'm glad we didn't sign him to a huge long term deal...

He probably could lol. Football players aren’t exactly the epitome of fighting prowess though. Their size can look intimidating but I remember a light ufc fighter knocking around a Texas linebacker who had 50+lbs on him.
Yea, but I bet that LB wasn't James Harrison, no way.

I am like two fold about this. Glad he has passion for the game. But not thinking the team is growing closer with these incidents.
The word in the league is that the Steelers have lost all touch with "player development" and the team is now akin to a "rudderless ship." That's what players are saying.

Deebo isn't a linebacker he is a freak of nature.
I saw an NFL player being interviewed and he was asked who is the toughest player in the NFL, who you wouldn't want to have to fight and the player said Harrison. The interviewer was puzzled and said that Harrison wasn't even that big/tall, it couldn't be him, it had to be a lineman. And the player being interviewed said something about how being a bad @ss isn't about being tall, etc. and that Harrison was the nastiness player period, regardless of size. I forget who the particulars were but I saw it.

The word in the league is that the Steelers have lost all touch with "player development" and the team is now akin to a "rudderless ship." That's what players are saying.

That's been evident for a good long while now, but long term mediocrity is celebrated as success and greatness now.

The opposite of what you need right now.

Subtraction by addition.

Maybe Falkner has the balls to bench him? idk

Sounds about right lol.

Yea, but I bet that LB wasn't James Harrison, no way.
SB-James-Harrison-R-jpg-630x1200-upscale-q85.jpg