• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DNC frontrunner - Jews Are Slave Traders Trying To Oppress Minorities All Over

Spike

Reaction score
Yeah baby, keep pushing that

Keith Ellison: Jews Are ‘Slave Traders’ Trying To ‘Oppress Minorities All Over The World’

2016-02-03T192700Z_1_LYNXNPEC12183_RTROPTP_4_USA-OBAMA-MOSQUE-e1467215594726.jpg

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison once accused Jewish people of oppressing “minorities all over the world,” Ellison’s former college classmate revealed in an interview.

Mother Jones interviewed former classmate Michael Olenick who worked as the opinions editor at the University of Minnesota’s student newspaper, The Minnesota Daily.

Olenick said that Ellison, who went by Keith Hakim at the time, argued that “white Jews” were routinely oppressing minority groups.

“European white Jews are trying to oppress minorities all over the world,” Olenick remembers Ellison arguing. “Keith would go on all the time about ‘Jewish slave traders,'” according to the Mother Jones article....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/k...ing-to-oppress-minorities-all-over-the-world/

----------------------------------

The New Left Wing

A Muslim loving Jew hating racist!

Perfectly describes the groundswell of new liberal left wing fascists.

Well, we lost the Muslim Communist who was President so I think we need to have another Muslim Communist as head of the DNC. Yes, I think that's a winning plan.

Those on the left believe that.

And Muslims, as well. It is a special kind of insanity when you can justify rape, wife beatings, slavery, and honor killings.

In liberalism there is no line you cant cross. Make any accusation against anyone they hate, no matter how absurd, thus placing the conservative in a position of always having to defend himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
In liberalism there is no line you cant cross. Make any accusation against anyone they hate, no matter how absurd, thus placing the conservative in a position of always having to defend himself.

How long have you been a bigoted, sexist, racist white supremacist?

How long have you been a bigoted, sexist, racist white supremacist?

since the moment his dad refused to allow his mother to have an abortion, which resulted in his being birthed upon this world.

Why do Jewish people continue to support that party?

I can't remember a time when there has been so much hate and animosity in this country. Guessing most of it has to do with the mass media making/generating most of the turmoil. Granted this is nothing compared to the riots and turmoil of the 60s but that was slightly before my time. Things were much simpler when all we had to worry about was an unhinged Soviet government lobbing a nuke across the pole to ruin our day. Now we have unhinged Americans led by the nose by a propaganda machine that needs them to carry out its agenda.

Sometimes I wonder if the two are actually the same. There was a quote back in the day by a Soviet leader stating the only way they could defeat the US was from within.

I can't remember a time when there has been so much hate and animosity in this country. Guessing most of it has to do with the mass media making/generating most of the turmoil. Granted this is nothing compared to the riots and turmoil of the 60s but that was slightly before my time. Things were much simpler when all we had to worry about was an unhinged Soviet government lobbing a nuke across the pole to ruin our day. Now we have unhinged Americans led by the nose by a propaganda machine that needs them to carry out its agenda.

Sometimes I wonder if the two are actually the same. There was a quote back in the day by a Soviet leader stating the only way they could defeat the US was from within.

And they have been destroying us from within. It's in the school system from grade school all the way up. No shots need to be fired when you brain wash them young.

Might explain why they are all unglued over the DeVos confirmation because she could potentially disarm that timebomb. Interesting times to say the least. Maybe a slick investigator will one day get to the root of it all.

Jews tend to be socially Liberal although the Dems have been losing their support in the last few elections. Dems aren't being totally stupid, they're looking at a static or shrinking Jewish population and a rapidly growing and immigrating Muslim population and are cultivating the Muzzie vote and money.

Real oppression? Evil twisted nonsense that has suckered in a billion and a half people.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

Wow. Amazing how the events of Mohammad's life so closely followed that of Jesus'.

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)

570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies