• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How much racism will white Americans tolerate?

white-privilege-10.jpg

Why, as a white person am I so much less likely to go to prison?

Are white people more or less likely to be repeat offenders for crime?

If you were hiring somebody, and you knew that one person was more likely to be predisposed to be a criminal based upon statistical likelihood and moreover that person was even likely be be a repeat offender if he or she ever was arrested of a crime, do you suppose you may find yourself subconsciously biased toward the person who was statistically less likely to be arrested?

Do you suppose over time this may lead toward a trend?

Of the largely "ignored" intra-racial homicide rates, how many are "People of Color vs People of Color" as you so colorfully put it, opposed to "white vs white" homicides? The pasty cartoon lady gave an overall figure of 82 - 91 % but how does that break down among the groups?

Could it be that "People of Color" have a much higher instance of intra-racial homiide than white folks?

Is it possible that POC Privilege is running rampant right now because nobody wants to deal with the very real issues with POC violence, poor family unity, complete lack of cultural identity, terrible education, and bleak motility. Thus a myriad of entitlement programs have been developed to bandaid various POC groups rather than actually solve the core problem which is their failure to incorporate themselves into the fiber and structure of the society to which they belong and serve such a vital and important role in.

POC choose to be victims rather than equal and ordinary members of American society. This is why they come up with unusual titles. Asian American, Mexican American, African American. You don't hear anybody calling themselves Dutch American or German American or French American. It's SO long past time everyone figured out we're all ******* AMERICANS. Period.

Look! There goes Elfie's "White Privilege"!

giphy.gif

wig is on fire!

Are white people more or less likely to be repeat offenders for crime?

Repeat offender is an ambiguous term in this context....again; did you miss the part about institutionalized racism?

I guess you missed the part about institutionaluzed racism....

can you explain that?
why is it termed that? what are the variables of the people incarcerated? why were they incarcerated? what are the sentences? please, give specific examples and not generic bullshit. are these repeat offenders? does that constitute a harsher/longer sentence?

Of the largely "ignored" intra-racial homicide rates, how many are "People of Color vs People of Color" as you so colorfully put it, opposed to "white vs white" homicides? The pasty cartoon lady gave an overall figure of 82 - 91 % but how does that break down among the groups?

Could it be that "People of Color" have a much higher instance of intra-racial homiide than white folks?

There is this thing called a dictionary. Look for the word intra-racial.........

The point is that the overwhelming majority of murders are NOT black on white, yet because of institutionalized racism our corporate media focus on that aspect more than 60% of the time. Even more if it's a black male killing a white female.

Repeat offender is an ambiguous term in this context....again; did you miss the part about institutionalized racism?

how so? is a repeat offender counted twice - once for the initial prison term and once again for the second, repeat term - or are they counted as one whole? is the fact that some people do repeat crimes lost on you?

Is it possible that POC Privilege is running rampant right now because nobody wants to deal with the very real issues with POC violence, poor family unity, complete lack of cultural identity, terrible education, and bleak motility. Thus a myriad of entitlement programs have been developed to bandaid various POC groups rather than actually solve the core problem which is their failure to incorporate themselves into the fiber and structure of the society to which they belong and serve such a vital and important role in.

POC choose to be victims rather than equal and ordinary members of American society. This is why they come up with unusual titles. Asian American, Mexican American, African American. You don't hear anybody calling themselves Dutch American or German American or French American. It's SO long past time everyone figured out we're all ******* AMERICANS. Period.

Sell the " We're all Americans" part to the board racists first...then we'll talk.

Good luck.

how so? is a repeat offender counted twice - once for the initial prison term and once again for the second, repeat term - or are they counted as one whole? is the fact that some people do repeat crimes lost on you?

No, but the fact that you are so blinded by your privilege does not let you see that many times people are wrongly convicted, their lives destroyed and they fall into temptations or crime to survive.

Great example you are of someone truly unable to see beyond their privilege.

There is no evidence that white privilege exists. There is copious amounts of evidence that it is used as an excuse for bad decisions.

Why, as a white person am I so much less likely to go to prison?

When I was in high school, I had a short blonde white girlfriend who used to shoplift on occasion. I was a tall brunette white girl who never shoplifted. Not even once.

She was arrested twice for shoplifting. I was never arrested for shoplifting..

I guess we can conclude that bias exists against short blonde white girls.

There is this thing called a dictionary. Look for the word intra-racial.........

The point is that the overwhelming majority of murders are NOT black on white, yet because of institutionalized racism our corporate media focus on that aspect more than 60% of the time. Even more if it's a black male killing a white female.

You keep focusing on this black on white crime thing...does it really matter? Are murders less egregious if they are committed against people who are the same color? Would you be more likely to hire a black man because he killed another black man and not a white man? Once again, don't you care that black people get murdered by other black people? Please enlighten us on how this is relevant in any way shape or form.

When I was in high school, I had a short blonde white girlfriend who used to shoplift on occasion. I was a tall brunette white girl who never shoplifted. Not even once.

She was arrested twice for shoplifting. I was never arrested for shoplifting..

I guess we can conclude that bias exists against short blonde white girls.

Well, Blondes are dumb so....

I'm white, but when I tan I become a person of color, so which demo do I fit into?

Why aren't all of the Asian and Indian people who manage to come to this country and work to become successful bitching about this white privilege if it's so prevalent? How do they manage to overcome this huge barrier?

Just ignore the fact that just 12% of the population commits...

49.4% of murder
32.5% of rape
54.9% of robbery
34.1% of assault
30.8% of burglary
29% of larceny
30.8% of vehicular theft
23.6% of arson
32.7% of forgery/counterfeiting
31.6% of fraud
33.2% of embezzlement
25.5% of vandalism
39.9% of carrying illegal weapons
42.8% of prostitution
31.2% of drug abuse
31.4% of criminal offenses against the family

....and blame it on "institutionalized racism".

Get the **** out of here.

You guys are nuts....I mean it.

What the **** is crazy about that you twit? You can go ahead and ***** up in a little ball,but I'm not. Not one of us are crazy and will never run out attacking people on the street,burn **** down, riot,steal,attack police officers and be hooligans in general.
. Just patriots who follow the law and will defend ourselves if we must. You have millions around this country just like us. Peace loving people who want law and order back and want this bullshit to stop.

Just ignore the fact that just 12% of the population commits...

49.4% of murder
32.5% of rape
54.9% of robbery
34.1% of assault
30.8% of burglary
29% of larceny
30.8% of vehicular theft
23.6% of arson
32.7% of forgery/counterfeiting
31.6% of fraud
33.2% of embezzlement
25.5% of vandalism
39.9% of carrying illegal weapons
42.8% of prostitution
31.2% of drug abuse
31.4% of criminal offenses against the family

....and blame it on "institutionalized racism".

Get the **** out of here.

It lives in an alternate reality filled with fairytale facts.. I really think a good shrink could help

What the **** is crazy about that you twit? You can go ahead and ***** up in a little ball,but I'm not. Not one of us are crazy and will never run out attacking people on the street,burn **** down, riot,steal,attack police officers and be hooligans in general.
. Just patriots who follow the law and will defend ourselves if we must. You have millions around this country just like us. Peace loving people who want law and order back and want this bullshit to stop.

Hold on there one sec...remember that none of you are victims of "institutionalized racism" either. lol

Last edited: