• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How much racism will white Americans tolerate?

Why aren't all of the Asian and Indian people who manage to come to this country and work to become successful bitching about this white privilege if it's so prevalent? How do they manage to overcome this huge barrier?

They got yellow privilege and brown privilege .

Blacks be the only ones without privilege.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that white privilege exists. There is copious amounts of evidence that it is used as an excuse for bad decisions.

Biggest ******* cop out for failure in America. TAKE ******* RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!! It's not that hard to get.

Last edited:
hey, elfiuckup...

how do you explain this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-two-wanted-in-clermont-rape-20170628-story.html
Two men are accused of kidnapping and sexually battering a woman last week in Clermont to “teach her a lesson” about dating black men, according to a police report.

Clermont Police are searching for Justin Akeen Fedrick, 27, and Keon Dellshai Gordon, 26, in connection with a rape during the early morning hours of June 22.

The victim said she was “just hanging out with friends” at a home in the 1000 block of Disston Avenue when a friend, Rodney “Coop” Cooper, pushed her inside the home and into a bedroom, according to the report.

That’s when Cooper locked the bedroom door and stood guard, said Clermont Police spokesman Sgt. Shane Strickland.

Fedrick and Gordon are accused of then sexually battering the woman, according to the report. The woman said she “attempted to fight them, but they were too strong.”

According to the report, the men told her, “We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man and white [women] don’t mean [expletive] in this town.”

oh, wait ... the new SJW narrative is you cannot rape a white woman. that rape requires institutional power over an individual. and since black men are the oppressed, they cannot rape a white woman, only attack them. but that considering the past, a white woman should accept her role and not fight.

CUQ5eUmUsAAwpCk.png

hey, elfiuckup...

how do you explain this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-two-wanted-in-clermont-rape-20170628-story.html

oh, wait ... the new SJW narrative is you cannot rape a white woman. that rape requires institutional power over an individual. and since black men are the oppressed, they cannot rape a white woman, only attack them. but that considering the past, a white woman should accept her role and not fight.

CUQ5eUmUsAAwpCk.png

Institutionalized racism of course!

Who says stupid **** like that?

Angry Black Woman. From now on, elfiePoloLiar is "ABW."

That's who she is.

I dunno. There's a whole lot of evidence its WoahVicky. If you're not familiar, they have exactly the same personality traits. You should go watch her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news. Fascinating. FASCINATING.

Speaking of racists. That batshit crazy Pelosi's dad dedicated a Confederate monument?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has ramped up calls to remove "reprehensible" Confederate statues from the halls of Congress -- but left unsaid in her public denunciations is that her father helped dedicate such a statue decades ago while mayor of Baltimore.

It was May 2, 1948, when, according to a Baltimore Sun article from that day, “3,000” looked on as then-Governor William Preston Lane Jr. and Pelosi’s father, the late Thomas D’Alesandro Jr., spoke at the dedication of a monument to honor Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

The article said Lane delivered a speech, and Mayor D’Alesandro “accepted” the memorial.

“Today, with our nation beset by subversive groups and propaganda which seeks to destroy our national unity, we can look for inspiration to the lives of Lee and Jackson to remind us to be resolute and determined in preserving our sacred institutions,” D’Alesandro said in his dedication. “We must remain steadfast in our determination to preserve freedom, not only for ourselves, but for the other liberty-loving nations who are striving to preserve their national unity as free nations.”

He added: “In these days of uncertainty and turmoil, Americans must emulate Jackson’s example and stand like a stone wall against aggression in any form that would seek to destroy the liberty of the world.”

so you're getting a winter home in Californiastan?

No, I'm moving to Temple Terrace as soon as my Florida funeral director license comes through.

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader[/B]
Aug 16 2017

By Chanelle Helm

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists ********, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

You know the crazy ***** who wrote that **** has never owned property. I say that because supposing whitey gives away, donates, etc. land to all these black and brown people (why not Native Americans or Asians? ***** is racist), then those "generational poverty" recipients of largesse will still have no skills, no education, and no job ...

While having to pay for home repairs, utility replacement, property taxes, landscaping, and on and on.

I love owning a home. I also paid $8,000 for a new sewer main, $7,400 for new windows, $1,600 for new appliances, $5,350 per year in property taxes, etc.

So unless the "generational poverties" go to school and get a job, they will simply oversee the deterioration of once well-maintained residential property and then see the land sold at public auction to pay the tax bill.

But of course stupid ******* prattling on about stupid **** are too stupid to know these basic facts.

I love owning a home. I also paid $8,000 for a new sewer main, $7,400 for new windows, $1,600 for new appliances, $5,350 per year in property taxes, etc.

Most excellent points sir. Wanted to pile on.

Until you've owned a home, you just don't have a clue. None. I remember soon out of college in my first job during a time when I was still a renter, an older person at my company saying he couldn't join us for lunch as he had to go to Home Depot. I'm like 'come on man, join us.' He laughed, and said no, I have to go get this at lunch or my _______________ isn't going to work tonight. Someday you'll have a house and understand. When you own a home, you are perpetually and endlessly paying and working to keep it up and running.

Up to that point, I guess I expected that would be the case, but until you've lived it.....well until you know, you don't know.

In the past month, my $6,840 property tax came due, the house trim and exterior needed pressure washing, painting, and some boards replaced ($3,200). My driveway needs to be repaved. My deck is soon needing to be replaced. We have to get our basement sliding glass door replaced in the next couple weeks ($1500-$5000 installed depending on the door option I go with).

To your point, all of this without the utilities bills I pay monthly.

Yep. Give a house to one of these folks. Visit it in three years. Talk to me then about the property values in that neighborhood and how they've plummeted over 3 years too.

No, I'm moving to Temple Terrace as soon as my Florida funeral director license comes through.

we have a "NOL" or - No Ogre Law.
muslims are allowed. not Ogres. we draw the line at Ogres. they can visit, but must vacate before sundown.

There is this thing called a dictionary. Look for the word intra-racial.
It's your cartoon Elfiero. I don't have to look up the word. I was irritated with the ambiguous phrasing in the first place. To simply state the 82 to 91 percent of homicides are intra-racial is completely misleading because the information isn't adequately broken down so we can see what percentage of that is POC intra-racial homicide and what percentage is white-white intra-racial homicide.

Is it possible that the 82 - 91 percent actually implies that 82% of those homicides are committed by POC? and 9% are committed by Whites? I'm just asking as that's the range your pasty white cartoon lady put out there. (You hate it when people actually read your stuff, don't you?)

Hold on there one sec...remember that none of you are victims of "institutionalized racism" either. lol

That's a bunch of nonsense too. When you reach the age of accountability(knowing right from wrong) it's all on you. You're responsible for you unless you're mentally handicapped or clinically insane.

That's a bunch of nonsense too. When you reach the age of accountability(knowing right from wrong) it's all on you. You're responsible for you unless you're mentally handicapped or clinically insane.

I guess WhoaVicky... er, I mean, ElfcohantasgoldsteinX is pardoned.

Yep. Give a house to one of these folks. Visit it in three years. Talk to me then about the property values in that neighborhood and how they've plummeted over 3 years too.

I guess we could also loan them some "white privilege" so that they get plumbing fixed for free, roof re-done at no cost, air conditioner replaced at no expense, property taxes waived by the government, etc.

We all know white people don't actually have to pay for **** like that.

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

Just wave this ^ bad boy at the cashier, and go on your merry white way!!

Sweet.

Supe lowered the property values. Maybe you will counter that.

I figure the criminals will leave me alone with the hearse parked in the driveway.

So unless the "generational poverties" go to school and get a job, they will simply oversee the deterioration of once well-maintained residential property and then see the land sold at public auction to pay the tax bill.

Easily solved. Taxes will be considered racist.
Actually that happened with my sister's white trash former next-door-neighbors in Ohio. It's a newer development. The Clampetts inherited some money and life insurance, moved into town, and built a new house. Within three years they were gone (much to my BIL's relief), the house was trashed and up for sheriff's sale. It's nice again now.

Last edited:
Posted by Ron Burgundy

My brother-in-law lived there and all I remember is these candle bags all over the streets.

85ca334adc94d37aa53903e8b1370784.jpg

Actually that happened with my sister's white trash former next-door-neighbors in Ohio. It's a newer development. The Clampetts inherited some money and life insurance, moved into town, and built a new house. Within three years they were gone (much to my BIL's relief), the house was trashed and up for sheriff's sale. It's nice again now.

That is incredible, isn't it? The most valuable thing most of us will ever own is our home. We raise families there, take pride in our home.

Who the hell would let their home deteriorate? Morons, I guess.

Most excellent points sir. Wanted to pile on.

Until you've owned a home, you just don't have a clue. None. I remember soon out of college in my first job during a time when I was still a renter, an older person at my company saying he couldn't join us for lunch as he had to go to Home Depot. I'm like 'come on man, join us.' He laughed, and said no, I have to go get this at lunch or my _______________ isn't going to work tonight. Someday you'll have a house and understand. When you own a home, you are perpetually and endlessly paying and working to keep it up and running.

Up to that point, I guess I expected that would be the case, but until you've lived it.....well until you know, you don't know.

In the past month, my $6,840 property tax came due, the house trim and exterior needed pressure washing, painting, and some boards replaced ($3,200). My driveway needs to be repaved. My deck is soon needing to be replaced. We have to get our basement sliding glass door replaced in the next couple weeks ($1500-$5000 installed depending on the door option I go with).

To your point, all of this without the utilities bills I pay monthly.

All white homeowners are racist.

But this ok.

Several members of the group Black Lives Matter demonstrated outside the Northeast Philadelphia home of a police officer Thursday evening over his involvement in the shooting death of a man during a traffic stop.

The small group of about a dozen paced outside 15th District Officer Ryan Pownall's twin home along Bridle Road in the city's Bustleton section for about an hour.

7, Including 5 Children Struck by Wrong-Way Driver in Pa.
Shouting "If we don't get no justice, they don't get no peace," the group demanded Pownall be charged with murder for the June death of David Jones.

Pownall, a 12-year veteran of the police department, shot the 30-year-old in the back and buttocks on June 8 following a struggle. The officer stopped Jones for riding an illegal dirt bike in North Philadelphia.

But this ok.

Several members of the group Black Lives Matter demonstrated outside the Northeast Philadelphia home of a police officer Thursday evening over his involvement in the shooting death of a man during a traffic stop.

The small group of about a dozen paced outside 15th District Officer Ryan Pownall's twin home along Bridle Road in the city's Bustleton section for about an hour.

7, Including 5 Children Struck by Wrong-Way Driver in Pa.
Shouting "If we don't get no justice, they don't get no peace," the group demanded Pownall be charged with murder for the June death of David Jones.

Pownall, a 12-year veteran of the police department, shot the 30-year-old in the back and buttocks on June 8 following a struggle. The officer stopped Jones for riding an illegal dirt bike in North Philadelphia.

So ****** up...reminds me of the St Louis thing going on. Transgender stabs victim multiple times. The police come and he/she stabs one of them. 2nd cop shoots violent psychopath. Now protestors want "justice" for the poor misunderstood he/she. Wtf???? Why are these losers defending and seeking justice for violent criminals??? I sincerely don't understand the mindset. The only thing i can surmise is that they don't deem their crimes serious enough ????WTF???? to merit deadly force.

It's your cartoon Elfiero. I don't have to look up the word. I was irritated with the ambiguous phrasing in the first place. To simply state the 82 to 91 percent of homicides are intra-racial is completely misleading because the information isn't adequately broken down so we can see what percentage of that is POC intra-racial homicide and what percentage is white-white intra-racial homicide.

Is it possible that the 82 - 91 percent actually implies that 82% of those homicides are committed by POC? and 9% are committed by Whites? I'm just asking as that's the range your pasty white cartoon lady put out there. (You hate it when people actually read your stuff, don't you?)

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%.

Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States