• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald John Trump

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy did not need to run for President. He was a billionaire with a gorgeous wife and great family. He gave that up because he knew that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt harpie, and has been rewarded with endless threats, lawsuits, bullshit criminal prosecutions, loss of millions of dollars, and now a murder attempt.

If you don't vote for Donald Trump you need to re-evaluate every life choice you have ever made.

The guy did not need to run for President. He was a billionaire with a gorgeous wife and great family. He gave that up because he knew that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt harpie, and has been rewarded with endless threats, lawsuits, bullshit criminal prosecutions, loss of millions of dollars, and now a murder attempt.

If you don't vote for Donald Trump you need to re-evaluate every life choice you have ever made.

All that plus donating his presidential salary. For man with his wealth, it was not a great sacrifice, but its still one small thing that demonstrates the passion he has for his country.

Those that claim he's all in it for himself are delusional TDS inflicted haters. I don't know how else to describe them.

The free **** army? The ones that loot and burn their communities when a thug gets killed?

Naw those aren’t domestic terrorist. They’re little angels. Ask their mom

Ask any white guilt punk *** liberal if they would move into an all-black neighborhood or invite George Floyd into their homes.

Ask any white guilt punk *** liberal if they would move into an all-black neighborhood or invite George Floyd into their homes.
As someone who grew up in a ghetto neighborhood and had cousins part of gangs. These white guilt liberals know very little of that lifestyle.

It sucks and I am thankful I had parents to keep me on track

Trump did not need to run for president, but I still think he did it for himself. Trump has a huge ego and the only thing better than money is power. Trump saw an opportunity to be the most powerful person in the world and ran with it. Not saying his policies did not help, but I think his main motivation was the power and attention

Trump did not need to run for president, but I still think he did it for himself. Trump has a huge ego and the only thing better than money is power. Trump saw an opportunity to be the most powerful person in the world and ran with it. Not saying his policies did not help, but I think his main motivation was the power and attention
I hear ya jitter...

That all starts with a HUGE ego....and Trump certainly has that...

In fact, most any very successful person in all walks of life, have that attribute...
Its almost a "must have" personality trait in order to always stay at the top of your game..

In this case ego is a good thing.
I don't doubt that ego has a lot to do with to do with it, but at the same time I believe that he is passionate about fixing this country, just as businessmen Ross Perot, Howard Shultz (StarBucks), Herman Cain, Steve Forbes, and other businessmen before him were.

Trump believes he can save this nation. He will work hard at it because it is his own ego that he would not want to let down. Thats when ego is good thing..

Last edited:
Every person who has ever held the office did it for them selves for ego driven reasons at some level. You do not get people with the drive to achieve at that level that are not at least a little ego driven. That does not cancel out the altruistic reasons that also motivate them. Nobody chooses to put themselves into the crucible of presidential politics without a sense of duty either. Except democrats. they are just power hungry coque suckers.

I hear ya jitter...

That all starts with a HUGE ego....and Trump certainly has that...

In fact, most any very successful person in all walks of life, have that attribute...
Its almost a "must have" personality trait in order to always stay at the top of your game..

Very well explained....much better than my longer version of the same thing. lol