• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The New York Kangaroo Court Case Against Trump

I do like the look of shock on peoples' faces though, when I politely tell them I'll never vote for a democrat again, regardless of circumstance.
People are genuinely confused that I refuse to take any candidate merits into account whatsoever.

I'm voting against the Democrat, period.

I do like the look of shock on peoples' faces though, when I politely tell them I'll never vote for a democrat again, regardless of circumstance.
People are genuinely confused that I refuse to take any candidate merits into account whatsoever.

I'm voting against the Democrat, period.

Thats the problem with Americans. Considering all that we've been through, no one should be shocked.

Thats the problem with Americans. Considering all that we've been through, no one should be shocked.
I live in a very blue town, unfortunately.

Union to the bone and that means they believe as some kind of human foundational core value that they MUST be democrats.

Union to the bone and that means they believe as some kind of human foundational core value that they MUST be democrats.
That I can see. That way of thinking is also tied to demographics. Eastern Europeans from whence I came ...the Poles, Croatians, Serbs, Ukes, Czechs, etc.,. considered being a democrat as important to their identity as their nationality. Towards the end of his life my dad woke up and rejected the party he voted for all his life.
Maybe blacks and Jews will someday become "woke".

8u2bbs.jpg