• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump: Main roles of federal government are security, education and healthcare

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha ha ha... Mr. Conservative Donald Trump said in a town hall meeting tonight that the three main roles of the federal government are security, healthcare and education.

This is the same Donald Trump who recently said that federal government should stay out of education, that it should be local.

Of course the healthcare answer isn't a surprise as this is the same Donald Trump who has said he endorses socialized medicine.

Where does Donald Trump actually stand on anything? I don't think he even knows.

Oh,, apparently the federal government's supposed to provide housing and great neighborhoods too...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/you-w...l-governments-top-3-roles-are/article/2001749

On Tuesday during CNN's town hall, Donald Trump was asked what he thinks are the top three functions of government.

He answered, "[t]he greatest function of all by far is security for our nation. I would also say health care, I would also say education."

Republicans have long tried to limit the federal government's involvement in health care and education.Trump later repeated, "I say all top three are security, but health care, education, would be probably three that would be top."

Anderson Cooper tried to clarify. "So in terms of federal government role, you're saying security, but you also say health care and education should be provided by the federal government?"

Trump replied, "yeah, those are two of the things. Yeah, sure. there are obviously many things, housing, providing great neighborhoods—"

Anderson, confused by Trump's response, asked, "aren't you against the federal government's involvement in education? Don't you want it to devolve to states?"

"I want it to go to state. Absolutely," said Trump, entirely flip-flopping on what he said moments earlier.

He must have gotten another defective earpiece, what are the odds of that?

Conservatism is DEAD. We came to win this time. Cruz makes my skin crawl when he talks.

Trump came across as so common sense and human in this town hall thing, handled one "gotcha" question after another. Effectively shuts Anderson Cooper up repeatedly.

Trump was on point and honest with the many many Muslim questions. Good for Trump for speaking the truth

Crazy Kasich sure gets defensive when questioned. I hate this guy.

Oh well, good enough

On to Wisconsin!

wptv%20janesville%20pepper%20spray%20900X675_1459292680526_35081394_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You are leaving out his qualifiers.

He added, “The concept of the country is the concept that we have to have education within the country, and we have to get rid of Common Core, and it should be brought to the state level. Absolutely.”

When asked if healthcare is something the federal government should do, Trump said, “The government can lead it, but it should be privately done.”

I know many would prefer rehearsed, robotic responses that never reflect what the candidate will really do. I prefer a guy who makes occasional gaffes but will actually do things that I think are important.

I prefer a guy who makes occasional gaffes....

"Occasional gaffes?" LOL. Trump doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He changes positions by the day, sometimes by the hour. He's a disgrace to our nation, that someone like him can be running for the highest office.

<iframe class="video-embed" src="https://mediamatters.org/embed/209566" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

He's a disgrace to our nation, that someone like him can be running for the highest office.

your turn

35letub.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
your turn
BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
Stay classy, Spikey. Oh, oh what will become of you when Trump falls by the wayside? So much hate, anger and vitriol, with no Trump around to help relieve it. What shall become of you? I'm genuinely concerned.

Stay classy, Spikey. Oh, oh what will become of you when Trump falls by the wayside? So much hate, anger and vitriol, with no Trump around to help relieve it. What shall become of you? I'm genuinely concerned.

I've seen the Penguins and Steelers flopping for half a decade, I will survive.

I'm living the dream. Best entertainment, ever. This is awesome, all out war, down with PC, Hillary's going to jail, Helter Skelter - I'm all stocked up, ready for Armageddon.

Tear it all down, blow it up

REVOLUTION!

as Bernie would say

So nice to see Trump's *** handed to him, by the 'man's man' Anderson Cooper to boot. LOL

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here's Anderson Cooper calling Trump a 5-year-old <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GOPTownHall?src=hash">#GOPTownHall</a> <a href="https://t.co/eCvaHYSEmm">pic.twitter.com/eCvaHYSEmm</a></p>— Mic (@micnews) <a href="https://twitter.com/micnews/status/714989780317179905">March 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"Occasional gaffes?" LOL. Trump doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He changes positions by the day, sometimes by the hour. He's a disgrace to our nation, that someone like him can be running for the highest office.
when the country elects some jackass based on skin color to POTUS, then anything can happen.

So nice to see Trump's *** handed to him, ........
Could I post a small clip of Larry Holmes landing a punch on Mike Tyson and claim "Holmes hands Tyson his ***"?

Trump wasted Coopers pasty ***

Schooled him!

Trump defends campaign manager, mocks reporter manager grabbed

Trump went line by line through a statement from former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, reading off a white sheet of paper and disputing her claim that Lewandowski grabbed her so forcefully that she developed bruises as he moved her away from Trump during an event several weeks ago.

"She wasn't yanked down. She didn't even have any expression,” he said.

As Cooper pushed Trump over the incident, Trump said, "She was grabbing me. Am I supposed to press charges? …Maybe I should. She was grabbing me. Just so you understand, she was off-base.”

Mockingly, he said at another point, "My arm is killing me. It has never been the same."

"She's not a baby," Trump said.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...gn-manager-mocks-reporter-accusing-him-221362

----------------------

Hilarious!

The crowd was laughing as Trump shut him up repeatedly

Could I post a small clip of Larry Holmes landing a punch on Mike Tyson and claim "Holmes hands Tyson his ***"?
You can do whatever you want. Won't diminish the fact Donald Trump got called a five-year old to his face, which is exactly the level of his emotional and intellectual maturation.

...Trump was right about Iraq, ISIS and immigrants
Trump doesn't know jack ****. Grab any average Joe out of a taxi cab or a barbershop, and he'll know more about international affairs than airhead Trump.

I suppose, in a way, Cooper is a "man's man".

Too late. Trog too quick.

Trump doesn't know jack ****. Grab any average Joe out of a taxi cab or a barbershop, and he'll know more about international affairs than airhead Trump.

Yeah International billionaire business man knows less than a taxi driver. Keep trying like Spike said this **** is entertaining.

Obama the war criminal is out the ******* door and the libtards can't stand it his Muslim loving *** is getting blamed for ISIS by the experts now

Obama's Former Intelligence Head Admits Obama Ignored ISIS' Rise to Win Re-Election

The best part is this election process hasn't even reached the halfway point yet...not even HALFTIME

so much more entertainment to come...a long long long way to go...anything can happen

I watch all the MSNBC Morning Joe I can now - Bob Woodward and Cokie Roberts defending Trump!......hahahaha

they had a general on today saying Trump was right about Iraq, ISIS and immigrants

******* talking heads LOST THEIR MINDS

PURE ENTERTAINMENT

hahahahahahah

Last edited:

probably due to being here illegally