• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump: Main roles of federal government are security, education and healthcare

Now there's a woman who knows how to get things done! She can be Trump's running mate.

Trump already said he would have a woman as a running mate

"Certainly, I would consider a woman as a running mate. I am all for the concept. It would have to be the right person and I’m not going to go into who that would be right now. But I have great respect for women. I have great respect for women who are executives in my company. I have great respect for women’s judgment.”

How about a BLACK WOMAN as VP?

Tibs' head would asplode

Trump already said he would have a woman as a running mate

"Certainly, I would consider a woman as a running mate. I am all for the concept. It would have to be the right person and I’m not going to go into who that would be right now. But I have great respect for women. I have great respect for women who are executives in my company. I have great respect for women’s judgment.”

How about a BLACK WOMAN as VP?

Tibs' head would asplode

Condi maybe lol?

You ******* Libtards are all the same. First off how many ******* Trump people are protesting a Sanders or Clinton event???and you try to accuse Trump and his people of violence. Second you all take everything he says out of context and state it as fact. Most of you are to ******* stupid to see what is actually going on around you. I have asked in this very thread of proof of Trump being a raciest or a womanizer, you know what I get: CRICKETS that's right nothing no response whatsoever.

Most of those that want Bernie elected don't have **** themselves, so they want the **** that people actually worked hard for for most of their lives taken from them and given to the lazy *** good for nothing ************* that can't even spell job.

I can not believe what this country has turned into. I only hope that every last person that says they are leaving when Trump gets elected actually go, and that they take some of the people on this board with them.

Condi maybe lol?

Mia Love for Vice President 2016 is on Facebook...too bad she picked Little Marco...

mia-love-republican1.png

Most of those that want Bernie elected don't have **** themselves, so they want the **** that people actually worked hard for for most of their lives taken from them and given to the lazy *** good for nothing ************* that can't even spell job.

In my area a lot of the middle class are supporting him. Whenever I see a Bernie sign outside of a nice middle class home I think WTF is wrong with you! My eldest is in college. When I told her I went to a candidate tax increase/decrease calculator and good ole Bernie has me paying $360 MORE a month than I already do she says "Do you mean that Facebook page stating that people making under $200,000 wouldn't pay more was a lie?" I said definitely. We're the type of people he intends to scalp. He's not going to get it from the 1%.

Codi has too much baggage from Boosh

here's more

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, a highly popular Republican who had no trouble winning election in 2014, is frequently mentioned for a spot on a national ticket. She would provide broad appeal to both women and Hispanics.

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte is a fast rising star in Washington who has taken a leading role in the debate over defense and national security.

Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst also has generated a buzz in Washington after delivering this year’s Republican response to President Obama’s State of the Union address. Ernst, an Iraq combat veteran, has already become a force in Iowa state politics and organized a major event for GOP presidential candidates.

and don't forget..OPRAH!

After declaring his run for the White House Tuesday, Trump appeared on ABC and said Oprah Winfrey would complete his presidential dream ticket.

“I think Oprah would be great. I’d love to have Oprah,” Trump said. “I think we’d win easily, actually.”

Trump had suggested Oprah as a potential sidekick once before — while considering a bid for the presidency in 1999.

Now that he’s officially running, he told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that she’s a perfect fit.

“She’s great, she’s talented, she’s a friend of mine,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/16/trump-wants-oprah-as-his-2016-running-mate/

onefor - so if you're upset at Trump pulling the Republicans through the mud, which of the other (R)s would you want? Cruz? he doesnt exemplify your conservative values anymore. Kasich? He's as warm as a wet fish.

Trump is brash and arrogant because that is what it will take to shake **** up. Trump's inciting violence? Quick - how many of Hillary or Bernie's rallies have been disrupted by proven-admitted Trump followers? Probably somewhere between 0 and 1.

I don't think a lot of you understand my dislike for Trump. It has little to do with his "tone" or his so-called inciting of violence which I actually think is a big red herring...I could get behind an angry arrogant jerk if that angry arrogant jerk had a clue what he was talking about.While some of the things he says make me cringe the worst part about him is he is a big fat liar and a phony. He doesn't even believe any of the stuff he says. And that's mainly because he doesn't know anything about any of it. I don't think he's a stupid man..but he doesn't study issues or economics or law or the Constitution or healthcare or anything else. He has people for all that.

If I wanted to make a commercial real estate deal he'd be one of the first people I'd call. But he doesn't know enough about government to even know what he's for or what he's against. And he doesn't know how economic policy or Constitutional principles made this country great in the first place and how he would restore conservative policies. He has never spoken to any of that.

Cruz doesn't represent my conservative values? Because he may have cheated on his wife? Well, Trump has too, repeatedly and I believe Kasich dumped his first wife for a younger model also. If I was going to pick a candidate solely on marital fidelity I'm **** out of luck at the moment. At least Cruz understands what conservative values are.

Codi has too much baggage from Boosh

here's more

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, a highly popular Republican who had no trouble winning election in 2014, is frequently mentioned for a spot on a national ticket. She would provide broad appeal to both women and Hispanics.

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte is a fast rising star in Washington who has taken a leading role in the debate over defense and national security.

Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst also has generated a buzz in Washington after delivering this year’s Republican response to President Obama’s State of the Union address. Ernst, an Iraq combat veteran, has already become a force in Iowa state politics and organized a major event for GOP presidential candidates.

and don't forget..OPRAH!

After declaring his run for the White House Tuesday, Trump appeared on ABC and said Oprah Winfrey would complete his presidential dream ticket.

“I think Oprah would be great. I’d love to have Oprah,” Trump said. “I think we’d win easily, actually.”

Trump had suggested Oprah as a potential sidekick once before — while considering a bid for the presidency in 1999.

Now that he’s officially running, he told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that she’s a perfect fit.

“She’s great, she’s talented, she’s a friend of mine,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/16/trump-wants-oprah-as-his-2016-running-mate/

Of course...Oprah would be perfect because her Hollywood liberal views line up perfectly with his.

I don't think a lot of you understand my dislike for Trump. It has little to do with his "tone" or his so-called inciting of violence which I actually think is a big red herring...I could get behind an angry arrogant jerk if that angry arrogant jerk had a clue what he was talking about.While some of the things he says make me cringe the worst part about him is he is a big fat liar and a phony. He doesn't even believe any of the stuff he says. And that's mainly because he doesn't know anything about any of it. I don't think he's a stupid man..but he doesn't study issues or economics or law or the Constitution or healthcare or anything else. He has people for all that.

If I wanted to make a commercial real estate deal he'd be one of the first people I'd call. But he doesn't know enough about government to even know what he's for or what he's against. And he doesn't know how economic policy or Constitutional principles made this country great in the first place and how he would restore conservative policies. He has never spoken to any of that.

Cruz doesn't represent my conservative values? Because he may have cheated on his wife? Well, Trump has too, repeatedly and I believe Kasich dumped his first wife for a younger model also. If I was going to pick a candidate solely on marital fidelity I'm **** out of luck at the moment. At least Cruz understands what conservative values are.

you're listening to the first thing Trump says... not his explanation.

I perdict Cruz will come crawling on his knees back to Trump and be his VP

You heard it here first!

President Obama isn't allowed to run again...

...and the world will be a safer place

800% Increase in Terror Related Deaths In Last 5 Years

What the Alarming Increase in Lethal Islamist Terror Means Going Forward

A dramatic spike in fatal terrorist attacks by radical Islamists is likely to grow worse, and spread to more parts of the globe, during the next two years. Those are among the Investigative Project on Terrorism's conclusions after a detailed examination of trends in global terrorism.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/5243/special-report-what-the-alarming-increase-in

-------------------------------

Obama-Golf-Pose-Original-600x330.jpg

I completely disagree with the narative that trump will lose the election. As i have said before Rodham clinton is vulnerable in every trump strong point and has been treated with kids gloves throughout the primary process... Democrats voting for bernie are very anti hillary... You are seeing third party people in double digits this election for sure. Trump is going to win... And that is going to tear the republicans apart because the establishment will block everything he tries to do in his term and next election a totally left wing nut will get in as a result.

bingo

Round them all up - ship them off to Syria or Somalia for a year cleaning toilets

Send the libtard reporters off with them to cover that

Awww, that little princess was calmly stating her well-informed opinions when the meanies refused to listen ...

So she punched one of them.

The video shows one person should be arrested - the dumbass who threw the punch. And funny how the entire video shows no "sexual assault," and instead shows a guy trying to calm her fat *** down and keep her from getting into it with the others.

Finally, Tibs, why don't you post a video of conservatives at Hillary rallies, holding insulting signs, calling Hillary "Hitlery," swearing at the Hillary supporters, arguing, picking fights and throwing a punch.

Go ahead ... find that video. I can't seem to find it.

I completely disagree with the narative that trump will lose the election. As i have said before Rodham clinton is vulnerable in every trump strong point and has been treated with kids gloves throughout the primary process... Democrats voting for bernie are very anti hillary... You are seeing third party people in double digits this election for sure. Trump is going to win... And that is going to tear the republicans apart because the establishment will block everything he tries to do in his term and next election a totally left wing nut will get in as a result.

If angry Republican white guys could carry an election Obama never would have been president. Trump has huge negatives in almost every demographic category, including a 70% negative approval rating among half the population.

I don't think a lot of you understand my dislike for Trump. It has little to do with his "tone" or his so-called inciting of violence which I actually think is a big red herring...I could get behind an angry arrogant jerk if that angry arrogant jerk had a clue what he was talking about.While some of the things he says make me cringe the worst part about him is he is a big fat liar and a phony. He doesn't even believe any of the stuff he says. And that's mainly because he doesn't know anything about any of it. I don't think he's a stupid man..but he doesn't study issues or economics or law or the Constitution or healthcare or anything else.

That is my concern ... I believe that a potential President of the United States should know more about the Constitution than I do, and certainly more about international affairs and use of military force. I don't think Trump does.

In other words, can we resurrect Eisenhower? Or Reagan?

Too funny. B.S. Economics from Wharton School of Business, billionaire entrepreneur, and you say Trump doesn't study economics. He knows more about economics than all the other candidates combined. You can at least concede that.

Last edited:
Too funny. B.S. Economics from Wharton School of Business, billionaire entrepreneur, and you say Trump doesn't study economics. He knows more about economics than all the other candidates combined. You can at least concede that.

I'm talking about in terms of economic policy. I'm sure he knows how to make money...he doesn't seem to understand that the trade policies he's proposing would be disastrous for the economy. China isn't killing us, it isn't winning, and starting a trade war with China hurts us as much if not more than it does them. I've posted this article before, and it was ignored by Trump supporters...it's long but worth a read...outlines very well how wrong he is...yeah I now it has facts not a bunch of meaningless platitudes like "we don't win" "China's killing us" but...

Who knows, maybe he is secretly brilliant and is just pandering to the anti-free trade (aka union) crowd. This anti-free trade protectionism garbage has been making the rounds for a long time.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/20...d-trump-says-about-trade-with-china-is-wrong/

Some more facts, for those who are interested...
http://www.nationalreview.com/us-trade-trump-gets-it-wrong

That's just one topic...

Kind of reminds me of throwing a fish up on the riverbank.....flip flop

oneforthebus;234538He doesn't even believe any of the stuff he says.

Which puts him in the same boat as 100% of other Politicians. Every one of them is a complete phony who doesn't stand for **** other than themselves. If people fall for it, that's on them. I ain't falling for it.

Last edited:
I'm talking about in terms of economic policy. I'm sure he knows how to make money...he doesn't seem to understand that the trade policies he's proposing would be disastrous for the economy. China isn't killing us, it isn't winning, and starting a trade war with China hurts us as much if not more than it does them. I've posted this article before, and it was ignored by Trump supporters...it's long but worth a read...outlines very well how wrong he is...yeah I now it has facts not a bunch of meaningless platitudes like "we don't win" "China's killing us" but...

Who knows, maybe he is secretly brilliant and is just pandering to the anti-free trade (aka union) crowd. This anti-free trade protectionism garbage has been making the rounds for a long time.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/20...d-trump-says-about-trade-with-china-is-wrong/

Some more facts, for those who are interested...
http://www.nationalreview.com/us-trade-trump-gets-it-wrong

That's just one topic...
He knows how to make money, but he doesn't understand economic and trade policy. That's perfect. I really hope you get to see his policies in action.