• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don't shoot the messenger. Argue with Big al

I think we all saw that Ben wasn't any where near his best. This was directly related to his injury. Ben at 80% is better than Landry running the same plan, but that was a gameplan to protect Ben, the game plan would surely not been the same had they sent Landry to play.

Ben injured was not the excuse, Ben being forced to play that unsuitable game plan was the main reason he didn't play well. Again, why sent Ben out with a ****** game plan like that? Why not better roll the dice with the substitute QB and let him earn his salary? Why is the point of carrying a 2nd and 3rd QB if the HC sends his franchise QB to play in one leg?

Did you actually see the game? Did you not notice Ben's improvement as soon as they went to the no huddle offense?
So if he wasn't as his best why the miraculous recovery just because we went to the no huddle?? And I already posted a quote where the game plan was the same foe both QB. Bottom line he didn't play well in the beginning of the game and because he didn't play well that contributed to us not executing the game plan we went into the game with..Ben wasn't forced to do anything. He played because he wanted to go. If he was fine when went to the no huddle then he was fine in the beginning of the game. He just didn't play well. I've already said it wasn't out best game plan we are best when he are less conservative. But that being said there were plays to be made that would of made that a different game. And not only did the oline suck our franchise QB did as well.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

So if he wasn't as his best why the miraculous recovery just because we went to the no huddle?? And I already posted a quote where the game plan was the same foe both QB. Bottom line he didn't play well in the beginning of the game and because he didn't play well that contributed to us not executing the game plan we went into the game with..Ben wasn't forced to do anything. He played because he wanted to go. If he was fine when went to the no huddle then he was fine in the beginning of the game. He just didn't play well. I've already said it wasn't out best game plan we are best when he are less conservative. But that being said there were plays to be made that would of made that a different game. And not only did the oline suck our franchise QB did as well.

Don't believe your eyes if you don't want to. But the FACT was that Ben played better when the game plan changed.

I don't find it hard to believe that a clueless coach like Dumblin will approve the same game plan for two QBs with totally different sill sets, even if the game plan plays in the hands of the opposition. And don't forget that one of them was coming off an operation after an injury and the other one totally healthy,

And if Ben wanted to go, he had to play because he..... is the best payer in the team and the clueless HC does as he commands. If this is true or not, **** the idiot HC for playing him and risking a serious injury.

Don't believe your eyes if you don't want to. But the FACT was that Ben played better when the game plan changed.

I don't find it hard to believe that a clueless coach like Dumblin will approve the same game plan for two QBs with totally different sill sets, even if the game plan plays in the hands of the opposition. And don't forget that one of them was coming off an operation after an injury and the other one totally healthy,

And if Ben wanted to go, he had to play because he..... is the best payer in the team and the clueless HC does as he commands. If this is true or not, **** the idiot HC for playing him and risking a serious injury.
So when you can look at the numerous video posted of Ben in the first three quarters and show me what was the difference for the passes missed compared to the ones in the 4th and tell me why the "gameplan" was the reason we can continue.

So when you can look at the numerous video posted of Ben in the first three quarters and show me what was the difference for the passes missed compared to the ones in the 4th and tell me why the "gameplan" was the reason we can continue.

Very simple, rhythm, momentum. That's what Ben can get out of the no-hudle. He knows how and where to attack the D when they don't have time to regroup.

Very simple, rhythm, momentum. That's what Ben can get out of the no-hudle. He knows how and where to attack the D when they don't have time to regroup.
So a franchise QB can only operate out the no huddle? He can't complete simple passes without being on the no huddle??

Corrected that for you......
No need to correct it for me. You can't ***** about the game plan if you want to use the coming off injury excuse.. the gameplan was to protect him because he was Um you know coming off injury.. limit the ravens opportunity to hit him.

The game plan was **** and you and everyone else know it.

Ben can and has usually masked the coaching shortcomings, but he is not Superman. Coach shades inability to coach has been hidden behind Ben and the other Cowher's players he inherited. Most of those players have left, affecting the team performances in the play-offs.Wait until Ben retires and see how useless coach shades is.

The game plan wasn't working, it's Tomlin's job to change and adjust, even when his franchise QB is wanting something different, he still opts against it because, well, Baltimore's offense wasn't doing much either, so why should we? I have no clue how you defend this guy?