• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

don't start none, won't be none

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Deputies: 30 rounds fired from AR-15 in deadly Florida home invasion
Incident stemmed from ongoing feud between two groups, investigators say
By Garrett Pelican - Digital executive producer

https://www.news4jax.com/news/30-rounds-fired-by-ar15-in-florida-home-invasion-shootout

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla - Three men say they were asleep inside a mobile home in Glen St. Mary about 4 a.m. Sunday when they heard a voice outside yell “Sheriff’s Office!” before the front door burst open.

In stormed a masked gunman who fired off a single round before two of the men inside, one armed with an AR-15 rifle and the other with a handgun, emerged from two bedrooms and opened fire.

Gunfire ripped into the masked gunman and two other intruders, who crumpled to the floor with multiple gunshot wounds.

Those details surfaced Tuesday when the Baker County Sheriff’s Office released an arrest report linked to this weekend’s home invasion turned deadly triple shooting.

Five people are charged in the case. Investigators suspect the home invasion escalated from an ongoing feud between two groups that was stoked by social media threats.

The victims told deputies they acted in self-defense when they turned their guns on the intruders, with one of them estimating he fired over 30 rounds from an AR-15 before the threat was over.

Afterward, the victims retreated to another part of the home before they dialed 911, according to the report. None of them was hurt during the shooting.

The same cannot be said for the intruders, several of whom were inside a vehicle deputies intercepted as it sped away from the mobile home off County Road 125.

One of them, Corey Lauramore, died of gunshot wounds to the head. An unidentified 16-year-old remains hospitalized, and a third suspect, William Lauramore, was treated and released to police.

Investigators found a heavy amount of dried blood caked on the front steps of the home, a bloodstained mask with a bullet hole through it and a .380 caliber handgun lying nearby, the report said.

They also recovered an AR-15 rifle and a 9MM handgun inside the home.

The Sheriff's Office said the five individuals charged in the case were among a group of seven that went to the mobile home that morning to confront and fight the group staying there.

William Lauramore, 24; Joseph Albino, 24; Zachary Bell, 20; Christian Watkins, 19; and Cayden Lauramore, 15, are charged with home invasion. But additional charges are possible.

Albino, Bell and Watkins provided conflicting details about their involvement in the shooting, but all three said they had no idea others in their group had brought weapons along, according to the report.

The Sheriff's Office said the five individuals charged in the case were among a group of seven that went to the mobile home that morning to confront and fight the group staying there.
I'm sure no drugs were found and no gang activity was involved.

We've been told, no one needs that kind of fire power. Call the police and trust they will be there in 10 minutes and everything will be just fine.

We've been told, no one needs that kind of fire power. Call the police and trust they will be there in 10 minutes and everything will be just fine.

We should all sleep better tonight knowing that three men living in a trailer, and feuding with a group of five individuals on social media, were armed with an AR-15.

We should all sleep better tonight knowing that three men living in a trailer, and feuding with a group of five individuals on social media, were armed with an AR-15.

Weren't we told repeatedly in the Starbucks thread not to judge what we think we've seen? Yet here is another fine, upstanding, hypocritical Liberal who thinks he has it all figured out because these men were in a trailer (that must absolutely define them, but color of skin cannot) and because they were arguing on the internet (I guess we are all would-be assassins as well then), they must be people of low character we shouldn't care about.

Do not judge a person by his color or because he hails from Harlem or downtown Baltimore, but by all means if they live in a trailer and argued on the internet, they are most certainly scum.

Got it Flog.

They are alive because they were armed.

Thank God.

Weren't we told repeatedly in the Starbucks thread not to judge what we think we've seen? Yet here is another fine, upstanding, hypocritical Liberal who thinks he has it all figured out because these men were in a trailer (that must absolutely define them, but color of skin cannot) and because they were arguing on the internet (I guess we are all would-be assassins as well then), they must be people of low character we shouldn't care about.

Do not judge a person by his color or because he hails from Harlem or downtown Baltimore, but by all means if they live in a trailer and argued on the internet, they are most certainly scum.

Got it Flog.

Thank God.

The bad guys got shot and libs view them as the victims.

The bad guys got shot and libs view them as the victims.

As that very eloquent video posted here numerous times by the Jewish Conservative states, Liberals side with everything that is wrong. Our enemies, the bad guys. They fight against everything that is right -America, Justice, Equality.

Just how they roll.

nice stereotype.

have you ever engaged in conversations with people in trailer parks? maybe they're just down on their luck. maybe they're victims of bad decisions that put them there. maybe there are other reasons for them living in trailer parks. I believe, nay, I know, that there is one certain member of SN who lives in a trailer and is a pretty ******* intelligent guy. He may or may not have guns, I do not know. I wouldn't want to find out, though.

though, I have known people who lives in trailers to save money on rent and use them as stepping stones to other housing.

but, a (excuse me 83fan) ************ like you is capable and willing to judge someone based upon where they live and can efficiently judge their contribution to society based upon that, as well as their education level and proclivity towards violence.

god damn, are you a genius or what?

You missed the thread title.

Got it Flog.

Thank God.

Sure, Tim. Maybe they were the reasonable and responsible three guys living in a trailer who get in a gun fight with another group of guys with whom they were feuding with on social media.... that old chestnut.

You go ahead and put a 85% chance on that, I’ll stick with my .85% chance.

You go ahead and put a 85% chance on that, I’ll stick with my .85% chance.
agreed 100%, if you are stating that you have a .85% chance of being correct.

Last edited:
Sure, Tim. Maybe they were the reasonable and responsible three guys living in a trailer who get in a gun fight with another group of guys with whom they were feuding with on social media.... that old chestnut..

There's no backing out of your hypocrisy on this one. You'll be the first ***** hat wearing, screaming, insane Liberal here telling us not to judge Muslims or people by their skin color or gays. But you will judge someone based upon their housing, so long as they aren't "brown."

Your hypocrisy, like Tibs, is a daily thing here on the board.

Further to Supe's point, my grandmother lived for over a decade in a trailer. I spent countless nights there. My cousin lives in a trailer to this day. My family's dentist lived in a trailer putting himself through school, along with his wife. He's now not only a super successful (and much more well-housed) dentist, but runs a pretty renowned business you may have heard of. You may drink their product. Suffice it to say, none of them are or were defined by their housing,

But please, take this opportunity to continue your stereotype. I'd love to know more about this depth of knowledge you have about people living in trailers. Enlighten us Flog. Please.

Oh poor baby.

Do you feel the same way about feuding inner city black thugs armed with glocks?

There's no backing out of your hypocrisy on this one. You'll be the first ***** hat wearing, screaming, insane Liberal here telling us not to judge Muslims or people by their skin color or gays. But you will judge someone based upon their housing, so long as they aren't "brown."

Your hypocrisy, like Tibs, is a daily thing here on the board.

Further to Supe's point, my grandmother lived for over a decade in a trailer. I spent countless nights there. My cousin lives in a trailer to this day. My family's dentist lived in a trailer putting himself through school, along with his wife. He's now not only a super successful (and much more well-housed) dentist, but runs a pretty renowned business you may have heard of. You may drink their product. Suffice it to say, none of them are or were defined by their housing,

But please, take this opportunity to continue your stereotype. I'd love to know more about this depth of knowledge you have about people living in trailers. Enlighten us Flog. Please.

Oh, STFU!

My grandparents downsized to a trailer and also had a camper for travel. My friend, ex-marine, lived in a trailer. It was next to a horse breeder. It was actually kinda nice. Neither of them ever got into a gun fight over social media or anything else.

Oh, STFU!

My grandparents downsized to a trailer and also had a camper for travel. My friend, ex-marine, lived in a trailer. It was next to a horse breeder. It was actually kinda nice. Neither of them ever got into a gun fight over social media or anything else.

so, then, you should be blaming social media and not dwelling.
but, you're now backtracking off the lucid, well-thought out point you made.
so, please, carry on.

Libs always claim, you don't need an extended mag because nobody needs that many bullets to defend themselves. You do if there are multiple attackers and even if there's not, a non-trained person with adrenaline pumping is not going to be accurate. They need extra shots to hit a target or at least make them run away when they realize you have plenty of ammo.

you need 30 rounds because it's only a .22 caliber and unless you hit someplace vital, it's not stopping anybody.

The AR 15 misinformation is strong. Just tonight there was an episode of the SWAT reboot. The bad guy had an AR15 and they made it look like a .50 cal blowing holes into anything it hit. But don't stop there. He bought it from an evil gun seller operating in a junkyard who also sold him a bump stock. He then pulls the bump stock out of a nice box that says bump stock for AR15 to imply this is an item that may sit on store shelves and isn't a special mod that probably comes wrapped in a hefty bag.

Oh, STFU!

No Trog you shut the **** up.

They did not get in a gunfight on social media. They were attacked in the middle of the night by some maniacs over a social media post. This was not a high noon meet me in the street and we will have a shoot out situation. This was a classic legal defensive gun use.

All y'all don't know **** about trailers.

Often people use the terms trailer, mobile home and manufactured home interchangeably, but there are huge differences between them. The terms "trailer home" and trailer park are generally wording from the forties and fifties in the US. There was a perception that the residents were poor and undereducated, however, some of the original trailers were actually summer homes in resort areas.

The term"mobile home" came into popularity during the late 1950’s and 1960’s, but continues to this day. Although they were manufactured with wheels, which offered a means of transport, these homes became more of a permanent fixture once they were set on a lot. They were either single wide or doublewide mobile homes and became popular with retirees, who often used them as second homes. Large mobile home communities were developed in warm weather states like Arizona and Florida as seniors flocked there. Mobile homes became better built, larger and more efficient as time went on. They were also an affordable type of housing for many families. By 1970, these homes were built to voluntary industry standards that were eventually enforced by 45 of the 48 contiguous states. But, there was a call in the early 1970’s for better, more uniform standards, and in 1974 the HUD code went into effect.

By an act of Congress in 1974, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) was designated as the government agency to oversee the Federal Manufactured Housing Program. There is an actual department in HUD to oversee the program and that department is called the Office of Regulatory Affairs and Manufactured Housing. Most states also have an agency within the state that administers the HUD program. From that time forward the term mobile home changed to "manufactured home", because the dwellings are now manufactured to HUD standards. They are usually transported to the end location in one or more sections on a permanent chassis. Although the term mobile home still persists, the manufacturers are trying very hard to change the term and to make consumers aware of the differences between a mobile home and a manufactured home. The differences include such things as safety, quality standards and luxury.
http://www.drysideproperty.com/mobile vs manuf vs modular.html

So you see...trailers haven't existed for over 40 years and most manufactured homes nowadays are built better than a lot of stick built homes.

This is a picture of the 2500 sq ft modular we just sold.

ISm6rj9tjkrq0j1000000000.jpg

All the homes in my area are either manufactured or modular because it is too expensive to have a house built this far from civilization and material supplies.

Neither of them ever got into a gun fight over social media or anything else.

"But most of them are peaceful, loving people." - - Flog after any terrorist attack.

No such grace with these guys in a trailer though huh?

I bet your friends that lived in the trailers were peaceful, loving people.

Exposing hypocrisy is FUN.

Last edited:
you need 30 rounds because it's only a .22 caliber and unless you hit someplace vital, it's not stopping anybody.

That’s absolutely true unless you’ve actually been shot by a .22, then it’s complete bullshit.

All y'all don't know **** about trailers.

Often people use the terms trailer, mobile home and manufactured home interchangeably, but there are huge differences between them. The terms "trailer home" and trailer park are generally wording from the forties and fifties in the US. There was a perception that the residents were poor and undereducated, however, some of the original trailers were actually summer homes in resort areas.

The term"mobile home" came into popularity during the late 1950’s and 1960’s, but continues to this day. Although they were manufactured with wheels, which offered a means of transport, these homes became more of a permanent fixture once they were set on a lot. They were either single wide or doublewide mobile homes and became popular with retirees, who often used them as second homes. Large mobile home communities were developed in warm weather states like Arizona and Florida as seniors flocked there. Mobile homes became better built, larger and more efficient as time went on. They were also an affordable type of housing for many families. By 1970, these homes were built to voluntary industry standards that were eventually enforced by 45 of the 48 contiguous states. But, there was a call in the early 1970’s for better, more uniform standards, and in 1974 the HUD code went into effect.

By an act of Congress in 1974, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) was designated as the government agency to oversee the Federal Manufactured Housing Program. There is an actual department in HUD to oversee the program and that department is called the Office of Regulatory Affairs and Manufactured Housing. Most states also have an agency within the state that administers the HUD program. From that time forward the term mobile home changed to "manufactured home", because the dwellings are now manufactured to HUD standards. They are usually transported to the end location in one or more sections on a permanent chassis. Although the term mobile home still persists, the manufacturers are trying very hard to change the term and to make consumers aware of the differences between a mobile home and a manufactured home. The differences include such things as safety, quality standards and luxury.
http://www.drysideproperty.com/mobile vs manuf vs modular.html

So you see...trailers haven't existed for over 40 years and most manufactured homes nowadays are built better than a lot of stick built homes.

This is a picture of the 2500 sq ft modular we just sold.

ISm6rj9tjkrq0j1000000000.jpg

All the homes in my area are either manufactured or modular because it is too expensive to have a house built this far from civilization and material supplies.

Ha, ha thought about being a smart *** and saying trailer trash, but thought better of it.
Nice place, Chip.
I think the picture needs a gator strolling across the driveway though.