• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

D'Onta Foreman in trouble

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://abc13.com/sports/texans-dont...harge/2223822/?cmp_id=sf98396203&sf98396203=1

AUSTIN, Texas (KTRK) -- D'Onta Foreman, the Houston Texans third-round pick from the University of Texas, was arrested Sunday on gun and marijuana charges.

University of Texas police said officers smelled marijuana coming from three occupied vehicles around 12:24 a.m., near the San Jacinto residence hall at the campus in Austin.

After a search, they allegedly found a gun in one of the vehicles. Police said Foreman was identified as the owner of the gun, and booked into Travis County Jail.

Six other men were cited and released for possession of marijuana.

None of the men were believed to have any affiliation with the University of Texas, police said.

The Houston Texans said in a statement that it was aware of the situation, and was gathering more information.

I liked him in the draft big RB. Some fumbling issues..

and apparently he is fumbling in his personal life too.

I do wonder what the suspension will be, oh wait,.......... it's just drugs and guns................................ CARRY on

******* thugs were sitting down there trying to score, drugs or poe-tang. NONE of them were affiliated with the school so I'm sure campus security rode it hard as it should be. You hang around here and take our drug & women,...... we throw book at yaz.

C'mon the "rog", camera is on you

Salute the nation

Missed his arrest on LivePD this week. j/k