• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dr. Seuss... You guessed it. Is RACIST!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
5 or 6 Dr. Seuss books will be removed from the publishing list as the text and illustrations within are held to be racist in nature.

Yes. The world really is ending...

I heard the Dr. Seuss had a Mr. Potatohead toy.

I'm glad we're finally addressing that life is not fair. this is such a relief.

Today is Dr Suess' birthday.

Dr. Seuss has helped many children including minority children learn to read...

This country needs more Dr. Suess...not less...

There is a good news component to this though. Once everything has been declared racist then nothing is racist.

In “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” an Asian person is portrayed wearing a conical hat, holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl.

Holy ****! An Asian person eating with chopsticks? Such an exaggeration.

This isn't really new. Dr. Seuss has been declared racist for a while now, but this time they acted.

We're ****** as a nation, it's over for sure.
We have a disease and there is no cure.
Soon it will be over, it won't be long.
For everything that is right is now all wrong.
The new president has sold us to China.
And every little boy wants a vagina.

Booted,

stop your racist microaggressions!

Booted needs to be fact-checked

They cancelled your feelings
They cancelled your thoughts
They cancelled the Dr. Seuss
Books that you bought
We'll cancel your culture
And history they said
They even cancelled
Poor Mr. Potato Head
They'll cancel your clothes
And the shoes that you wear
They'll cancel your opinions
And the style of your hair
You warriors of justice
I ask you to please
Stop trying to cancel
The air that I breathe
For I live in America
The Land of the Free
And one thing is certain
You won't cancel me!

libtard.jpg

When I opened this thread, I fully expected it to be about him bogarting his acid.

I heard today ebay won't even sell used copies of Dr. Seuss.

You know how it goes, they try to cancel something and sales go through the roof...guns, Goya.

So they are gonna fix everyone's *****, you can't even buy them.

eBay isn't the only venue out there just one of the biggest. People will get books if they really want them.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dr+seuss+books&adgrpid=1333708178087267&hvadid=83356833341254&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=45117&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-83357126014789%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=16814_10762132&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_83qvkz7q9t_e[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://discount99.us/books%20of%20dr%20seuss?p=kcb&gclid=books+of+dr+seuss&msclkid=6b9e16d5773d1f40c3a676936efbb754&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=campaign+%5B017%5D&utm_term=books+of+dr+seuss&utm_content=adgroup+%5B17%7Cw4%7Cb%5D%3A+%7B5-bo%7D[/URL]

297629_image.jpg

Last edited:
Yo, man I know a guy that get you some Seuss books. The good ones too. Primo racism. All you want. Just let me know. I hook you up, brother. Jus keep it on the low.

Yo, man I know a guy that get you some Seuss books. The good ones too. Primo racism. All you want. Just let me know. I hook you up, brother. Jus keep it on the low.
I'm looking for pure uncut stuff. I hear they have some "Blue Sky " pure Cat In The Hat circulating right now. I'm trying to get my hands on some..