• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

Bitonio was thought to have late first potential.

And, **** Atlanta.

Commercials suck. They should have a special longer commercial at the beginning and end of the draft...and leave the middle alone. The NFL doesn't need the money.

And, **** Atlanta.
There was only the slimmest of chances Hegeman would be around. Sad, but not suprised he's off the board.

I knew it once TMC said **** you

Announce the damn picks when they're made. They are just about 2 picks behind.

NFL network is just as bad and with the Pens stinking up the joint there's nothing else to switch to.

I'd almost pee myself laughing to see Colbert/Tomlin pick Hyde ... and yes, I'd be pissed, but the mass meltdown would almost be worth it.

There goes Lee

This format blows. And I hate the Jags.

If Scott Crichton is there, he could be the guy. Kony Ealy is another guy. Both are in the 275 range, but both are pretty fearsome pass rushers. Both could add 10 pounds.

The Texans are really confusing me...no QB - guess they're looking at AJ or another prospect for later...

Another freaking commercial break? And If I hear that "I'm the man" song one more time...someone is getting hurt.

Damn just flipped back to espn from watching the pens. My cbs app is two picks already in ahead of espn