• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dude has a bad day, reacts accordingly. Nothing to see here.

You know, I'm done talking about this until all the facts come out. It's a shame we can't just agree that people of every stripe are sometimes ******** and do evil ****. Harping about one doesn't make the other any better.

I wonder if the cops took him to a Burger King to pick up a bite to eat on the way to the precinct, like they did with Dylann Roof?

baffles me that the Left is in an uproar of this type of killing.

tell me again, how many abortions are being performed daily?
tell me again, how many children are outright slain in the streets of Chicago?

baffles me that the Left is in an uproar of this type of killing.

tell me again, how many abortions are being performed daily?
tell me again, how many children are outright slain in the streets of Chicago?
SOME Black Lives Matter Supe. Some.

Ahhh ****, here we go again....

1615999020407.png

are you having a circle jerk that this happened Tibs? Like the media, you act like you want this to happen so you can find angles to the story that fits your narrative so you can puff out your chest and say, "See, I knew it! Another white guy." If the guy is a wacko, he's a wacko that needs to be put down. Race, political leanings, sex, etc shouldn't matter. A murderer is a murderer.

are you having a circle jerk that this happened Tibs? Like the media, you act like you want this to happen so you can find angles to the story that fits your narrative so you can puff out your chest and say, "See, I knew it! Another white guy." If the guy is a wacko, he's a wacko that needs to be put down. Race, political leanings, sex, etc shouldn't matter. A murderer is a murderer.
It's disturbing behavior, no doubt. To see one so "excited" over a killing that fits a political narrative. His glee is evident. He's behaving like someone who recently lost their spouse to divorce or something. Lashing out at the rest of the world.

Nah, just love to read the reactions on this board to:

a). terrorist attacks/violence carried out by arabs, african-americans, immigrants or left wing groups a la antifa
and...
b). any type of violence perpetuated by whites, right-wingers, Christians and the like.

It is a study of contrasts of the highest order, unlike anything anyone's ever seen before. (y)

This is what white privilege sounds like:

"Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did" -- a law enforcement official explains Robert Aaron Long's decision to kill 8 people in a strange manner

I predicted a mass shooting recently. I wish now that I had done it here. The fact is that the commies run the three branches now, so they need a reason to take guns.

Sorry Tibs. I lost all respect for your conversation when you refused the opportunity from me, many times, a few months back. Your dribble about white guys is predictable and illogical. Because it is illogical, I reject it. Say what you will, I will ignore it. Sorry. I tired. You lost.

Wow, if only the FBI or somebody collected data on interracial crime. I am POSITIVE that the stats would show conclusively that white people were out there just gunning down blacks and Asians, you betcha.

Whites killing blacks: 243
Blacks killing whites: 533
Whites killing Asians: 56
Blacks killing Asians: 37

So the total number of such murders is 869, of which blacks committed 65.5% and whites 34.5%.

Well, when we adjust for population, those numbers are COMPLETELY different and prove the endless race war against blacks. Since blacks are 13.4% of the population and whites 76.3%,* the numbers should be modified so that the ratio is adjusted. The white population is 5.69 times greater than the black population, so that multiplier then yields the following adjustment to the raw numbers:

Blacks killing whites: 3,033
Blacks killing Asians: 211

Huh. So the numbers - real numbers, actual data on interracial murders - shows that blacks are about 12.5 times more likely to kill whites than whites are to kill blacks, and about 3.8 times more likely to kill Asians than are whites.

200.gif

* https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219

Wow, if only the FBI or somebody collected data on interracial crime. I am POSITIVE that the stats would show conclusively that white people were out there just gunning down blacks and Asians, you betcha.

Blacks killing whites: 533
Blacks killing Asians: 37

So the total number of such murders is 869, of which blacks committed 65.5% and whites 34.5%.

Well, when we adjust for population, those numbers are COMPLETELY different and prove the endless race war against blacks. Since blacks are 13.4% of the population and whites 76.3%,* the numbers should be modified so that the ratio is adjusted. The white population is 5.69 times greater than the black population, so that multiplier then yields the following adjustment to the raw numbers:

Blacks killing whites: 3,033
Blacks killing Asians: 211

Huh. So the numbers - real numbers, actual data on interracial murders - shows that blacks are about 12.5 times more likely to kill whites than whites are to kill blacks, and about 3.8 times more likely to kill Asians than are whites.

200.gif

* https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219
but Tibs has a skwarez bingo card.

A mass shooting on Biden's watch as the Dems are trying to handcuff gunowners? Who would have thunk it? Ray Charles could have called that one. To top the sundae off, High Heels Harris comes out and calls it a race shooting. Way to wait until the details come out, Mrs. President!

Last edited:
"You know, he was just having a bad day.... "

Will have to put that one away for a rainy day, next time some black/brown terrorist blows up a city block or goes on a shooting spree. /smdh

A mass shooting on Biden's watch as the Dems are trying to handcuff gunowners? Who would have thunk it? Ray Charles could have called that one. To top the sundae off, High Heels Harris comes out and calls it a race shooting. Way to wait until the details come out, Mrs. President!

This is how the despicable Liberal Left operates. Biden is merely Bammy 2.0. All one need do is look at the Trayvon and Michael Brown incidents. Bammy didn't wait. He threw out, intentionally, language that enraged a populace. Language that in hindsight proved to be wrong when the facts were out. Language, that improperly doled out, led to the mass riots in Ferguson and fueled the creation of BLM.

Xiden is just doing it again. Same playbook.

"Never let a crisis go to waste."

Will have to put that one away for a rainy day, next time some black/brown terrorist blows up a city block or goes on a shooting spree. /smdh
i tell you what, you do precisely that.
sit back and wait for the MSM to report on it. until they report on something like that, you cannot post about a YT doing similary. Sound fair, Tibs?

Like Chicago, every ******* week?

Ho-lee ****, those whites supremacists killed dozens - HUNDREDS - in Chicago last year. Why is the media not stumbling on their twisted panties about this mass-murder, like Tibsy on a shooting in Atlanta??

[Steeltime checks race of shooters.]

Never mind.

Nah, then it will only be peaceful protesting. The only time you and your murderous ilk care about deaths is if whitey is carrying it out.

Two teens set a mentally ill guy on fire and burned him to death. Why isn't the media going apeshit about it? Because the killers are black and the victim was white.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-...es-were-reversed-it-would-be-a-national-story

We as a nation avoid talking about the truth regarding interracial crime. Specifically, the perpetrators are vastly more often likely to be blacks committing violent crimes on whites than the other way around.

Conventional “wisdom” maintains that violent crime tends largely to be an intra-racial affair, where whites target mostly whites, and blacks target mostly blacks. This is certainly true for homicide, but much less true for other crimes of violence such as assault, rape, and robbery.

Let us look first at homicides that involved whites and blacks during 2012 and 2013. During those years, white killers nationwide chose to target white victims approximately 93 percent of the time, and black victims 7 percent of the time. Meanwhile, black killers targeted black victims 84.7 percent of the time, and white victims 15.3 percent of the time.

But violence in America crosses racial lines much more frequently when the crimes in question are rape, robbery, and assault. In 2012 and 2013, for instance, blacks in the U.S. committed an annual average of 560,600 violent crimes (excluding homicide) against whites, while whites committed a yearly average of 99,403 violent crimes against blacks. In other words, blacks were the attackers in about 85 percent of all violent crimes involving blacks and whites, while whites were the attackers in 15 percent.[1]

Those broad figures, however, do not even begin to tell the full story about interracial crime. To get a complete picture, we must also look at crime statistics from the perspective of the offender. That is, when a given violent offender chooses a victim to target for a crime, does he tend to target a victim who is a fellow member of his own racial group, or does he tend to go after a victim from another racial group? Here are the facts:
  • When white offenders committed crimes of violence (excluding homicide) against either whites or blacks in 2012-13, they targeted white victims 95.8 percent of the time, and they went after black victims a mere 4.1 percent of the time.
  • By contrast, when black offenders committed crimes of violence against either whites or blacks in 2012-13, they targeted white victims a whopping 48.5 percent of the time, and they went after black victims 51.4 percent of the time.[2]
If we factor into the equation the relative sizes of America's white and black populations, we find that, statistically, any given black person in 2012-13 was about 27 times more likely to attack a white, than vice versa.

In more recent years, the disproportionate prevalence of black-on-white crime has only gotten worse. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, in 2018 there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites in the United States. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90.4 percent, while whites committed 56,394 of them, or about 9.5 percent. Moreover:
  • When white offenders committed crimes of violence against either whites or blacks in 2018, they targeted white victims 97.3 percent of the time, and they went after black victims 2.6 percent of the time.
  • By contrast, when black offenders committed crimes of violence against either whites or blacks during that same year, they targeted white victims 58 percent of the time, and they went after black victims 42 percent of the time.[3]
City Journal also reports that according to Justice Department data, blacks in 2018 were overrepresented among the perpetrators of offenses classified as “hate crimes” by a whopping 50 percent—while whites were underrepresented by 24 percent.

These numbers are staggering. If America were teeming with white racism, those guilty of interracial crime would be disproportionately white. But instead, the exact opposite is the case. Thus, the enormous amount of attention given to white-on-black attacks – which are statistically rare in the United States – is an obscene and senseless absurdity. The notion of ubiquitous white racism manifesting itself in unacceptably high levels of white violence against blacks, is one of the most destructive and monstrously evil lies of our time, creating levels of racial mistrust and animosity that are wholly unwarranted.

Back to you, Tibsy,