• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dude has a bad day, reacts accordingly. Nothing to see here.

So it's good we got this conversation started, thx Tibs. More data on interracial crime that may make some uncomfortable. These are the true facts, not the Al Sharpton/Victim Oprah bullshit claims, on interracial crime.

interracial-crime.jpg

So it's good we got this conversation started, thx Tibs. More data on interracial crime that may make some uncomfortable. These are the true facts, not the Al Sharpton/Victim Oprah bullshit claims, on interracial crime.

interracial-crime.jpg

This too, shall be ignored. We have been told that White on Black crime is the scourge of this great nation, and la la la la la la la will be the response to this data.

This too, shall be ignored. We have been told that White on Black crime is the scourge of this great nation, and la la la la la la la will be the response to this data.

No doubt. The data are irrefutable, but I believe the race victim class will insist that math is racist so the data do not matter.

That story about 2 black kids (14 and 16!!!) setting a white, mentally ill man on fire is horrific.

And I 100% agree with the writer of that article. Had the races been reversed, that story would be national news, an indication of something "systemically" wrong with our country, and likely cause protests and riots. And the media would be a constant fuel to that fire for weeks and weeks and weeks.

I mean ifTibs can't acknowledge that fact at all (and he should), why should we listen to anything he has to say about race, racism, white supremacy, crime or terrorism? He doesn't know anything about any of that. He just likes to gaslight the message board. Which means (and I've said this before about him), he is worthless to this forum. The definition of a Troll. Offering no debate, no facts, no point of view, no discussion. He says something, is proven wrong, and then slinks away to another thread (or off the board completely) until the next race baiting incident and then he shows up again to throw fuel on a fire of frustration that MANY conservatives have about the direction our country is going.

I'm frustrated as hell. But I'm tired of letting Tibs act the ***** and throw fuel on my anger/frustration more than necessary.

Might be time to silence the ****** once and for all and ignore him. 5 years ago, I respected Tibs. But the way he's acted since Trump campaign and presidency has just been childish. He's apparently even more arrogant and condescending to conservative points of view now that democrats control (barely) the executive and legislative branches. Hard to believe, but that's the case.

He's just so out of touch.

"bbbbbbbbbbbbbbut the Royal Racists were wringing their hands over the possible color of Meghan and Harry's spawn!!"

/Tibs

EWWWW It looks like he glued pube hairs onto his chin

That story about 2 black kids (14 and 16!!!) setting a white, mentally ill man on fire is horrific.

And I 100% agree with the writer of that article. Had the races been reversed, that story would be national news, an indication of something "systemically" wrong with our country, and likely cause protests and riots. And the media would be a constant fuel to that fire for weeks and weeks and weeks.

I mean ifTibs can't acknowledge that fact at all (and he should), why should we listen to anything he has to say about race, racism, white supremacy, crime or terrorism? He doesn't know anything about any of that. He just likes to gaslight the message board. Which means (and I've said this before about him), he is worthless to this forum. The definition of a Troll. Offering no debate, no facts, no point of view, no discussion. He says something, is proven wrong, and then slinks away to another thread (or off the board completely) until the next race baiting incident and then he shows up again to throw fuel on a fire of frustration that MANY conservatives have about the direction our country is going.

I'm frustrated as hell. But I'm tired of letting Tibs act the ***** and throw fuel on my anger/frustration more than necessary.

Might be time to silence the ****** once and for all and ignore him. 5 years ago, I respected Tibs. But the way he's acted since Trump campaign and presidency has just been childish. He's apparently even more arrogant and condescending to conservative points of view now that democrats control (barely) the executive and legislative branches. Hard to believe, but that's the case.

He's just so out of touch.

Wow, sorry you feel that way del. Had no idea I have that type of impact on an anomymous messageboard like this.

Maybe you're right, it's time to 'silence the ****** once and for all.'

No need to be causing this much acrimony in people's lives. Just thought we're all shooting the **** on this board, but that's pretty heavy, man.

I'll get out of the way, so your life can return to normal.

Wow, sorry you feel that way del. Had no idea I have that type of impact on an anomymous messageboard like this.

No need to be causing this much acrimony in people's lives. Just thought we're all shooting the **** on this board, but that's pretty heavy, man.

Yep, Tibsy starts a thread about murderous white people, gets punched in the sack about 20 times with the truth, and goes back to his inane fake-whining woke bullshit. No surprise here.

200.gif

Liberal presented with facts

You cause the acrimony because we know you are out there. And we deal with too many like you in real life. Blind. BLIND to facts. You'll show up here on a day like this screaming, ranting, raving about this shooter in Atlanta...yet STILL show no condemnation of what those black kids did to that mentally ill white person. You don't ever offer a word about the dozens killed every weekend in Chicago. You ONLY lament death and destruction that serves your political agenda.

That is dangerous. Let me re-emphasize that. That is dangerous. That thinking is dangerous. That stance is dangerous. Troll or not, I think it angers people here to know you are out there in the world, like so many others, supporting this type of thinking. That some lives matter. Not others.

Humans should care about all humans. You simply do not. You're partisan about human life.

That angers people in general. It angers people here.

You seem rather comfortable with that position. That is disturbing.

Yep, Tibsy starts a thread about murderous white people, gets punched in the sack about 20 times with the truth, and goes back to his inane fake-whining woke bullshit. No surprise here.

Yeah, with your onslaught of charts, stats and graphs, you've convinced me - and surely others - that this dude didn't just go on a killing rampage in Georgia and murder eight innocent souls yesterday. Simply didn't happen. You aren't a lawyer, you're a magician. Just like you convinced me Rush Limbaugh wasn't a blatant racist, homophobe and misogynist. You've spanked me over and over again with the cold hard truth. I am soundly defeated, and even moreso, deeply shamed and embarrassed. I'll just bow out now, given the massive beatdown you've administered. As you have, time and again over the years.

You cause the acrimony because we know you are out there. And we deal with too many like you in real life. Blind. BLIND to facts. You'll show up here on a day like this screaming, ranting, raving about this shooter in Atlanta...yet STILL show no condemnation of what those black kids did to that mentally ill white person. You don't ever offer a word about the dozens killed every weekend in Chicago. You ONLY lament death and destruction that serves your political agenda.

That is dangerous. Let me re-emphasize that. That is dangerous. That thinking is dangerous. That stance is dangerous. Troll or not, I think it angers people here to know you are out there in the world, like so many others, supporting this type of thinking. That some lives matter. Not others.

Humans should care about all humans. You simply do not. You're partisan about human life.

He will reply shortly informing you that what you state is the furthest from the truth. If I wasn't ignoring the troll, I could read the sad and pathetic response.

Truer words never spoken. Thank you for calling me out and putting me in my place.

Truer words never spoken. Thank you for calling me out and putting me in my place.

It took me sixty seconds to find dozens of stories about a multitude of murders in Chicago, every single week. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. Hundreds murdered. 2800 murdered in Chicago the past five years, about 74% of the killing done by blacks, 22% by Hispanics, and approximately 4% by whites.

You have never, repeat NEVER, posted anything asking why the hell it happens, what can be done about it, who is to blame, what changes can be made, what changes are needed right now to stem the killing, etc. In fact, no media source seems to care a whit. Why? Because mainly blacks are doing the killing, and the victims are predominantly black. So nobody cares - including you, the NYT, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, etc.

But you can damn well bet if a crime fits your disgusting, corrupt, phony narrative, hoo-boy, you will be posting before the bodies get cold. TSF is 100% correct:

So if you want to raise awareness, get some people to think about what the hell is going on, do something productive - how about asking why the **** the media don't seem to give a **** that MASS MURDERS HAPPEN EVERY ******* WEEK IN AMERICA'S THIRD LARGEST CITY.

So if you want to raise awareness, get some people to think about what the hell is going on, do something productive - how about asking why the **** the media don't seem to give a **** that MASS MURDERS HAPPEN EVER ******* WEEK IN AMERICA'S THIRD LARGEST CITY.

I'd like to do something productive, raise awareness and get some people to think about what the hell is going on. So I'll ask, why the **** the media don't seem to give a **** that mass murders happen every ******* week in America's third largest city? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'd like to do something productive, raise awareness and get some people to think about what the hell is going on. So I'll ask, why the **** the media don't seem to give a **** that mass murders happen every ******* week in America's third largest city? Inquiring minds want to know.

Because you and your ideology you support, consume and spread believes that only certain lives matter.

Vile Comrade Tibs, useful idiot, seems to be perfecting his role in this thread.

Who could have imagined that?

Because you and your ideology you support, consume and spread believes that only certain lives matter.

You're likely correct as you most often are.

But it does give me pause. Because I do believe black lives matter, and I presume the deaths in Chicago are primarily African-Americans dying, murdered by the hands - and guns - of other African-Americans. I do believe their lives matter. As I believe the lives of others matter too, the lives of whites, latinos, asians. Anyone who is killed in acts of violence, I believe all their lives matter. So I'm a bit stumped as to where we go from here.

Primary responsibility falls at the feet of Biden, obviously, but we can't just give that dude's weak beard a pass. My beard, which isn't anything to write home about, is laughing at that dude's beard.

Because blacks are killing blacks, in a city where blacks occupy almost every significant government office, and governed by (D)ims. It really is that simple, sorry to say.

If a city was run by white Republicans and saw 2800 blacks murdered in five years, almost all by whites, ya' think the media would have something to say?!?

Therefore, when you continue the asinine mantras - "Oh, look, a white guy did the killing, wheeee!!" - you are simply parroting what the corrupt media are spewing. Grow up. Demand the same treatment for all offenders and all victims, all politicians in charge. Stop being such a shallow shill.

Want another example? If a Republican had ordered nursing homes to admit Covid-infected patients into those nursing homes, to live with the MOST vulnerable, and then hid data and lied about the deaths resulting despite a subpoena for the information, do you genuinely believe the media would Rip Van Winkle the story like they've done with Cuomo?

Grow up. Demand the same treatment for all offenders and all victims, all politicians in charge. Stop being such a shallow shill.

Sounds like a solid plan, thanks.

**** off you little *****, I can't ******* stand you anymore. To the looney bin you go, asshat.

Because it is racist to post mugshots of all the blacks who shoot other blacks.
Speaking of, the Dems haven't gotten woke to the fact that more gun control laws, if enforced, will result in the arrest of more blacks.

Sounds like a solid plan, thanks.

Here is my take. It is high time that we demand the leaders of America's largest cities - New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, SF, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, etc. - explain exactly what the hell they plan to do to address homelessness, violent crime, drug dealing, the misuse of public space like parks, and property crimes. Government's first job is protection. That is why they have the guns and jails.

So what is the plan? How do you plan on doing something in the next 3 months, 12 months, three years, five years to address the problems? Right now, the plans from every city seem to be, "ignore the problem and hope it goes away."

You mock Guiliani, but should not forget what he did for New York in the 1980's and 1990's. He engaged with community leaders and police to change the city. No, graffiti was not an art or an "enhancement." It was vandalism. Parks were meant for people, families, not as encampments for the homeless and drug dealers. Property crimes were aggressively prosecuted. Criminals were put in jail. Property rights were protected. People could not use public spaces for recreation and not be intimidated by panhandlers and drug dealers. Violent crime plummeted. Property values increased as a result, and the city brought in more tax revenues.

The "defund the police" and "empty the jails" crowd should be forced to live in the areas where their ideas take effect. I say that because the vast majority of such ideologues seem to be rich, white liberals who live in gated communities with private security. You know who does NOT want to "defund the police" and empty jails? The substantial majority citizens who are destined to be the victims of the criminals who get released.

It’s also useful to keep in mind that few Americans of any racial group support some of the more radical changes demanded by some activists. For instance, few people support calls to abolish or defund the police: 9 in 10 black, white and Hispanic Americans oppose reducing the number of police officers in their community—and a third say their community needs more officers the Cato survey found. And a Yahoo/Yougov survey found that only 16% of Americans favor cutting funding for police departments, including 12% of whites, 33% of blacks, and 17% of Hispanics.

I think it’s funny that Tibs laughs at and loves posts that kick him squarely in his little communist baby nuts.