• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dude has a bad day, reacts accordingly. Nothing to see here.

So when the facts come out it wasn't terrorism. Tibs shows himself to be a Lolcow yet AGAIN.

Wow, sorry you feel that way del. Had no idea I have that type of impact on an anomymous messageboard like this.

Maybe you're right, it's time to 'silence the ****** once and for all.'

No need to be causing this much acrimony in people's lives. Just thought we're all shooting the **** on this board, but that's pretty heavy, man.

I'll get out of the way, so your life can return to normal.
You're a ******* ******* dude.

161910474_3012839178933977_713935850585584053_n.jpg

**** the Colts and their junkie out of touch owner. This was not a hate crime.

F Irsay.png

**** the Colts and their junkie out of touch owner. This was not a hate crime.

View attachment 4847
That is almost as funny as when the Colts did the prescription drug turn-in event and had Jim Irsay as one of the people collecting the drugs.

The way Tibs seems to relish, when there is a white perp guilty of a heinous crime, is rather despicable.

The way Tibs seems to relish, when there is a white perp guilty of a heinous crime, is rather despicable.
What I relish are the reactions on this board to acts of terrorism & crime by non-whites vs. those committed by whites & far-righters. It's a doozy.

Asians are currently excluded from the list of victims that intersectionality relies upon. Libs are trying to recruit them to the fold by convincing them that they too are victims and need the help of white liberals to survive.

The other part is they are desperate to push the narrative of gangs of white racists committing crimes to justify them confiscating guns.

what will be funny is when all these libs start pandering to asians and then the asians then say thank you. Will you now join us in protesting the obviously racist policies of colleges that are discriminating against asians in their admissions policies?

what will be funny is when all these libs start pandering to asians and then the asians then say thank you. Will you now join us in protesting the obviously racist policies of colleges that are discriminating against asians in their admissions policies?
They'll do it too. They didn't get where they are by being stupid.

What I relish are the reactions on this board to acts of terrorism & crime by non-whites vs. those committed by whites & far-righters. It's a doozy.
You - and only YOU - are the only person I have ever known, in any context, to celebrate murders based on the race of the pepretrator.

News alert, dumbshit - if white people on this forum wanted to behave like complete cockholster fuckknobs, like you do on regular occasions, they would have basically 12 times more opportunity to do so as I outlined earlier. Nobody does, because only you are a stupid, shallow, disgusting, racist pile of rodent feces pathetic enough to celebrate murders.

You may return to your imbecilic stupidity and wait for Media Matters and Huffpo to publish their next piece of bogus racist bullshit, celebrating murders.

Steeltime, you have some issues you may wanna work out, preferably outside of this messageboard.

I'm not celebrating anything, particularly not the loss of human life, any human life. I am simply pointing out what I consider a wildly different reaction to these types of atrocities, depending on who the perpretators are. There is always an immediate attempt to sugarcoat and downplay attacks by anyone even tangentially connected to the far right. It is immediately met with a severe case of whataboutism here on the board. "How dare you be upset about this and not upset about >insert a completely unrelated case<?" It happens over and over again. I do not know why that is. That is not my problem, I am just pointing it out.

Which obviously makes you and others feel rather uncomfortable. I am sorry about that.

Black man stabs 12 year old white boy in the neck, simply for being white. Yells racial slurs.
Hate crime? Of course not.

It's pretty much common knowledge that black people can't be racists. Therefore, not a hate crime. If anything, the white boy and his family should be charged with white supremacy for being in line, ahead of the black man.

It's the ultimate lithmus test on this board. The fundamental inability to accept the fact whites do carry out terrorist acts and violent hate crimes. You can't say it, gets stuck in your throat, you just can't make out the words, try as you might.

And yes, obviously other folks from other races also carry out terrorist acts & violent hate crimes. Nobody is disputing that. But dare point out such a crime by a non-minority, non-immigrant, non-Muslim... and prepare for hell to be unleashed in all its fury here at SN.

It's just the way it is, and has been, for years.

I'll let you all figure out what that means. I have no idea, really, just find it fascinating.

Last edited:
Poor choice of words by the sheriff but I am reminded of a suicide we had at the funeral home where I used to work, guy shot himself under the chin with a shotgun (didn't look as bad as you might think), and his brother said, "He had a bad day."

It's the ultimate lithmus test on this board. The fundamental inability to accept the fact whites do carry out terrorist acts and violent hate crimes.

This was neither terrorism nor a hate crime though. But Timothy McViegh......

I do not think its terrorism, "hate crime" I am kinda on the fence. There are massage places that are not asian not sure why he targeted these specific ones. I do not differentiate between hate crimes or other though. If you abuse, kill, assault, etc etc someone you should be prosecuted the same regardless of your reason.

I do not think its terrorism, "hate crime" I am kinda on the fence. There are massage places that are not asian not sure why he targeted these specific ones. I do not differentiate between hate crimes or other though. If you abuse, kill, assault, etc etc someone you should be prosecuted the same regardless of your reason.
Because you don't get sex at the Massage Envy chain. 24 hour *cough* "Chinese massage" *cough* places your odds of getting a rub-and-tug or blowjob are vastly better according to Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the issue I have with this sort of thing is the hypocrisy in reporting. White guy commits a crime against a minority, and it leads all the 24 hour networks and alphabet networks for days on end. We get specials like the one CNN is about to air about how minority communities the nation over are cowering in fear over whitey. Like Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles or any other major American city would just be a peaceful utopia if whitey wasn't there.

When a minority commits a crime against a white person, even when it is based on race alone, it is rarely if ever reported. In the event that it is actually reported, they spend about 15 seconds on it then you never hear about it again. They are certainly NEVER charged with a hate crime.

If the media were even moderately honest about how they report things, whataboutism wouldn't exist because it wouldn't have to be pointed repeatedly.

I don't think anyone denies that there are evil white people out there. The problem is getting anyone that isn't conservative to admit that there are evil people of every stripe out there. If you watched the news or read the paper, you'd never know it.

I may be out of touch, but is violence against Asian-Americans really a problem? Atlanta withstanding, is this an on-going problem I wasn't aware of? I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but trying to understand what's been going on and why there is an outrage happening.

I may be out of touch, but is violence against Asian-Americans really a problem? Atlanta withstanding, is this an on-going problem I wasn't aware of? I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but trying to understand what's been going on and why there is an outrage happening.
per my liberal aunt, it is something that we should be very aware of. and don't you dare say "no one should be punched" because this is about Asian Americans, not everyone.

almost BLMish

though those of us old enough to remember when the call to stop the knockout game (regardless of race being knocked out) was a thing, remember full well how the liberals reacted.