• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

Obama snubbed again by white people

Canada won't issue visas to residents of countries with widespread Ebola

TORONTO - Canada is following in Australia's footsteps and has suspended, effectively immediately, the issuance of visas to residents of the West African countries battling Ebola.

In a move that puts Canada at odds with the World Health Organization, the federal government said Friday it is suspending visa applications for residents and nationals of countries with "widespread and persistent-intense transmission" of Ebola virus disease.

That stress on countries with widespread transmission provides an out for the United States, which currently still has at least one active Ebola case within its borders.

The federal government said it would stop issuing visas in the worker, student or visitor class and won't issue any pending permanent residency visas for people from those countries either. Any applications already in the system will also not be processed at this time. The change, which goes into effect immediately, was announced Friday in the Canada Gazette.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...ountries-with-widespread-ebola-281102852.html

Canada is racist but then there are only about 10 black people who live there.

I just went through customs in Canada and they asked two questions about Ebola. One of them was something like "Have you visited any West African countries that are experiencing an Ebola outbreak?" I wanted to say look at my passport, dipshit. I'm a white boy from Indiana. What the **** do you think? I didn't feel like a cavity search though. Security was higher than normal too, probably because of the Ottawa shooting. I got my Cuban cigars past them on my way back. You're no match for me, Homeland!

Yeah but do you think they are going to taste the same after being in your rectal cavity?

That is priceless. Well played SS, well played...

The election is over, so this topic may fall out of sight for a minute... but know this, the CDC is stockpiling actual Ebola gear and the Virus is far from under control worldwide. Its only a matter of time till more cases get here...

I don't think I have ever heard of a heart attack that involves bleeding from the eyes and nose....

I don't think I have ever heard of a heart attack that involves bleeding from the eyes and nose....

A bunch of clinics around the country have claimed the CDC is forcibly removing people with "malaria" that fit the bill... they never ever have done so before, plus they quietly bought out all the quarantine material in the country the last month... from suits to respirators.. all of it is on backorder even as we speak... something is going on

Not so different from the Zombie Apocalypse, is it?

Speaking of gonads... Ebola can supposedly last 3 months in the sperm of an infected individual, and they are starting to see cases from that... so if you don't die from it it is wiping out your sex life for a good half of a year between the isolation, illness, recovery, and that...someone tell me again why I should be far more scared of the flu than this again...please

A bunch of clinics around the country have claimed the CDC is forcibly removing people with "malaria" that fit the bill... they never ever have done so before, plus they quietly bought out all the quarantine material in the country the last month... from suits to respirators.. all of it is on backorder even as we speak... something is going on

Malaria? I didn't even know we had people here who had malaria.....

Malaria? I didn't even know we had people here who had malaria.....

Canada is racist but then there are only about 10 black people who live there.

The Great White North.

Take off, hoser

Can someone who speaks this foreign language translate for me.

Knock it off you two hosers. Now go get me a two four of beer.

all right time for some simple education for yas all:

Burgundy, they are called the "Toronto Raptors".

Hamster, in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), Canada's most populous region by far, it is estimated that 50% of the population will be of Asian descent by 2030. The fastest growing sport? Cricket. Hockey is gonna need a new home.

Ark, almost correct: more likely would be " take off eh!....Hoser!"

Rod, also almost correct: more like " Youse hosers! Shut yer traps. Grab me a couple twofours, eh? Are ya stoppin' by Timmies on the way back? Double-double please."

Side note: I got 3 twofours yesterday: one real beer at customs, and another couple Yeungling for the beer fridge (patios/garages are giant fridges all winter)

in view of this dreadful ******* cold weather, what do you want us to name your gift hurricane next year?

in view of this dreadful ******* cold weather, what do you want us to name your gift hurricane next year?

How about Hurricane Y2K?

Or Hurricane AlGore?

Same scam. Wonder what is next?