• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

15374363988_e2ec5510ed_o.png

I see skin!

What if she had to pee? What if TSA wanted to pat you down? You think she got a man? Bet she stinks like ***. Can you get that at Penny's? I bet she does bareback. Supe hit it.

Ebola is just the latest plan to open our borders and flood the U.S. with disease and criminals...and let our taxpayers pay their way.

Vote (D) for disease

Obama to allow 100,000 Haitians into U.S. without visas

The ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee took the Obama administration to task Friday for its “irresponsible” plan to allow as many as 100,000 Haitians to immigrate to the U.S. without a visa.

Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa said the administration’s Haitian Family Reunification Parole Program — which will allow thousands of Haitians awaiting a U.S. visa to enter the country and legally apply for work permits — is “an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch’s authority.”

“Which countries are next on President Obama’s list?” Mr. Grassley said. “Will there by medical screenings before entry? Will work permits be granted automatically? How will this affect American workers?”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/17/obama-admin-to-allow-haitians-into-us-before-visas/

Only place I know where an illegal immigrant has potential access to free health care services. I am in Florida. Don't know about other states but really? If I get sick I have to meet a deductible and then pay my co-pays!

Ebola is just the latest plan to open our borders and flood the U.S. with disease and criminals...and let our taxpayers pay their way.

Vote (D) for disease

Obama to allow 100,000 Haitians into U.S. without visas

The ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee took the Obama administration to task Friday for its “irresponsible” plan to allow as many as 100,000 Haitians to immigrate to the U.S. without a visa.

Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa said the administration’s Haitian Family Reunification Parole Program — which will allow thousands of Haitians awaiting a U.S. visa to enter the country and legally apply for work permits — is “an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch’s authority.”

“Which countries are next on President Obama’s list?” Mr. Grassley said. “Will there by medical screenings before entry? Will work permits be granted automatically? How will this affect American workers?”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/17/obama-admin-to-allow-haitians-into-us-before-visas/

Six months after getting here it will be racist to not allow these fine citizens to vote .

******* Hussein .

Haitians don't have ebola, they have AIDS.

So for anyone seeing the massive pushback against a travel ban, understand that is purely political. The Dems don't want the Repubs to use their non closure of the border ideology to be linked with the Ebola scare otherwise it may outright sink them this election. Its pure nonsense to think that a virus that can take 3 weeks to incubate and that can survive out of the body for some time is going to be discovered by screeners asking questions and frankly the argument that they will sneak in if they aren't allowed in is utter foolishness. That can happen with or without a travel ban. You minimalize risk in cases like this.

So for anyone seeing the massive pushback against a travel ban, understand that is purely political. The Dems don't want the Repubs to use their non closure of the border ideology to be linked with the Ebola scare otherwise it may outright sink them this election. Its pure nonsense to think that a virus that can take 3 weeks to incubate and that can survive out of the body for some time is going to be discovered by screeners asking questions and frankly the argument that they will sneak in if they aren't allowed in is utter foolishness. That can happen with or without a travel ban. You minimalize risk in cases like this.

Politics ALWAYS get in the way of good reason and common sense. ALWAYS.

Yes. I do Zona. Have other choice, but to be homeless. And that is not an option.

And now the boyfriend of the first nurse Nina Pham is showing symptoms of Ebola...

And now the boyfriend of the first nurse Nina Pham is showing symptoms of Ebola...

That was a long incubation time. I think one day soon this is going to pop. It won't be just a few people that they can track and isolate anymore.

That was a long incubation time. I think one day soon this is going to pop. It won't be just a few people that they can track and isolate anymore.

Exactly.

I saw a thing the other day that talked about how people can get hysterical that a 1 degree shift in temperature in one hundred years portends the end of the world, are blowing off a disease that is deadly and growing by fours in a region that 150 people a day come to the USA from.

They may well contain the first case, but the next, and the next... eventually one guy is going to give it to a prostitute or public worker that will infect a lot. I am still cringing from the spin these guys are putting on it because of the ******* election. "Its less contageous than the common cold", "Its not a death sentence"... Um last I checked everyone in the country has had the common cold or at least been exposed to the virus at some point in their life... if its half as contageous as that then eventually half the country ends up with it if they fail initial containment. And right now this strain is what 70% lethal? even if that drops to 50% lethal or even 25% here in America that is still millions of people over time.

They will fix all the problems AFTER the election, most likely 2032.

The US military is now being given a 4 hour training on how to combat ebola....yet all they are being given as protection are gloves and a mask. No full hazmat suit.

And he went Bowling last night. Is there a more efficient way to spread disease than bowling...aside from sex? Fantastic.

More EBOLA - NYC

CDC Says NYC Ebola Doctor Cleared Enhanced Airport Screening

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention posted tweets tonight about the nation’s latest Ebola patient, New York City Doctor Craig Spencer.

The two tweets described Spencer as having successfully passed through the CDC’s ‘enhanced screening’ for travelers from Ebola hot zones.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...la-doctor-cleared-enhanced-airport-screening/

'I ain't taking the subway no more':

Fear and panic spreads as Ebola doctor's week-long itinerary reveals he rode three subway lines, ate out, went bowling and took an Uber taxi before testing positive for deadly virus

32118-Ebola_Obama_Greeter.jpg

Last edited:
And yet the mayor of NYC is telling everyone not to panic. Am I in a parallel universe or something????

So here is the scary part... border guards have made claims that people showing Ebola like symptoms are being detained in secret and several clinic doctors across the country have said the same thing about patients from West Africa, that they are simply being removed and vanish after the CDC tying their illness to some other Disease...

And yet the mayor of NYC is telling everyone not to panic. Am I in a parallel universe or something????

Damage control. I read an article on CNN not 3 days ago written by some smarmy ******* ***** basically saying that anyone who is panicking about Ebola is a moron and it's not a big deal because the chances are so low that it is contagious and people need to be smarter.