• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Trump not doing well in Ohio.

Trump now leading Georgia, only 6% in though

How is VA called already with 1% in with Trump with 61 percent of vote?

VA will never vote Republican again. Too many Federal workers in the D.C. suburbs. I could have called that yesterday.

I heard OH was leaning Trump...

Trump only 60k behind in Florida now, expect him to take the lead once panhandle polls close.

Miami Dade numbers are a shocker. Could pull out FL.

Lots of states count the mail in ballots first. So Biden is going to be leading in lots of states early until you get to the in person voting today.

Lots of states count the mail in ballots first. So Biden is going to be leading in lots of states early until you get to the in person voting today.

They were mentioning this today. Do not get swayed with early results. Mail in ballots show up first. Mail in votes generally lean D. In person votes generally lean R.

Trump not doing well in Ohio.

I would be SHOCKED if Trump loses Ohio. Just driving across to state on both ends you see 20 Trump signs to every 1 Biden sign pretty much everywhere.

Trump is up and the Panhandle's number aren't even in yet.

Trump takes Florida!

Election Wizard is calling South Carolina for Trump. No idea who this dude is.

I would be SHOCKED if Trump loses Ohio. Just driving across to state on both ends you see 20 Trump signs to every 1 Biden sign pretty much everywhere.

I hope you're right.