• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Looks like Pa is gonna be ground zero

It depends. If Trump takes the sun belt and picks off WI, MN or MI then he doesn't need PA. Or if Biden takes one rust belt state and the other rust belt states he doesn't need PA either.

New York Times giving Trump a 78% chance in Georgia right now.

All of the early returns favor Biden. I hope you guys are correct in your assessment. Ohio is concerning. 43% in, and he is down by 12 points. Hope that changes. Quickly.

Trump up by 13 in Georgia.

It depends. If Trump takes the sun belt and picks off WI, MN or MI then he doesn't need PA. Or if Biden takes one rust belt state and the other rust belt states he doesn't need PA either.

Biden can win without PA but Trump can't.

Trump up 2% in FL with 88% of the vote in. I'm calling it for Trump.

water pipe break in vote counting site in Atlanta has brought counting to a halt. That is Atlanta - Fulton County.

Oakland county in MI, which Hillary took easily...Trump is ahead with 31% reporting

VA is in play..According to Steve Deace. Trump had 1.7 million votes here last time, he's over a Million right now

Edit: Rural numbers are off the chain, way up from 4 years ago

Last edited:
Election Wizard now saying Trump is favored in GA, NC & FL.

Trump winning popular vote by 500k this early is a good sign.

Hope the votes cast in person today start showing up, not too confident right now.

83% chance Biden wins NC

Election Wizard says Ohio flipped very late to Trump in 2016.

He also said Trump would get 326. Biden is outperforming hillary massively in OH while under performing her in 0 places. Trump is also under performing his 2016 numbers in several places. I just don't see enough votes left in OH to make it up with over 50% in