• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

It was NOT Donald Trump's company in 1974, you lying ****. The company belonged to his father, Fred Trump, and if you were not a psychopath, brain-damaged liar and had actually read the information, you would have learned that the 389 pages contained not one shred of information that Donald Trump did one goddamn thing wrong. For example:

One affidavit from a former Trump Management employee, who said that he had been fired, said that Fred Trump told him “it was absolutely against the law to discriminate” but later told him “he also wanted to get rid of the blacks that were in the building.

See that? Fred - F - R - E - D, not, repeat NOT, Donald.

elfiePolo is a lying panderer of fake news. You are simply demonstrating that the left is and always has been full of the worst type of lying vermin ever to pollute America.

Think of it this way: Not every Democrat is a vile, contemptible liar who engages in fake-news character assassination; but every vile, contemptible liar who engages in fake-news character assassination is a Democrat.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/fmr-trump-rental-agent-recalls-racist-policy-793597507676

From one rental agent who worked with the Trumps:

This is not verbatim, listen to the interview.

NBC producer" And what did Donald do?"

Agent" He nodded his head agreeing with his father, like this is the way it's supposed to be"

What was the now Pisser in Chief agreeing to?

Fred Trumps statement that he " doesn't rent to n******."

If you're done blowing Nixon I still got plenty of that imPEACH pie. left.........

Last edited:
Do Trumptards Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

He knows "how to get things done".......

Bwahshahaha!

Politico is run by a hardcore Reagan ball licker......dumbasd

This coming from the dumb *** that didn't read the article and realize they were talking about Trump's old man.

Hell in 1974 most Democrats were still riding horses in white hoods and robes burning crosses.

74% Of Americans want to see tax returns Repugnican House says NO

My......my.....I never want to hear how Dems. are corrupt. This is a question of TREASON and the Repugnicans choose to stab America in the back.

This coming from the dumb *** that didn't read the article and realize they were talking about Trump's old man.

Hell in 1974 most Democrats were still riding horses in white hoods and robes burning crosses.

I know the story quite well dumbass.

I don't leap before looking. And I knew employees had verified D. Trump agreeing with the Racism.

We discussed this months ago.

And now your party has them in the White House......

You can't...just can't ,overestimate the dumbassery.

hey elife, how much work is Hildog doing in the black community with her goddamned hot sauce now?

1jryti.jpg

elfie, did you hear that Mike Flynn said he is being made a scapegoat?

Really, watch the brilliant Nancy Pelosi's press conference where she explains what the term "scapegoat" means, and how Flynn's tweet means he is taking the fall for somebody else, and therefore Congress should order the IRS to give up Trump's tax returns.

All of the foregoing is true, except for the Flynn tweet, which was fake and which fooled that blithering, rambling, nonsensical moron, Pelosi. Watch that stuttering imbecile's comments and realize that you and she are interchangeable:

Actually your cuck personality is more in line with Pelosi, but keep trying slugger.

1jryti.jpg

Mine ... funny.

Yours? Odd. Creepy. Like you.

Thanks for continuing to instruct on the horrible damage Asperger's does to the brain.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!

1jryti.jpg

Mine ... funny.

Yours? Odd. Creepy. Like you.

Thanks for continuing to instruct on the horrible damage Asperger's does to the brain.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!
Elfie isn't very good at funny..Hate is his/her forte.

Elfie isn't very good at funny..Hate is his/her forte.

Yep. elfiePoloLiar's Asperger strikes again:

•engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject

•displays unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures

•does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

•doesn’t understand the give-and-take of conversation or engage in “small talk”

•seems egocentric or self-absorbed

https://www.brainbalancecenters.com/blog/2012/02/signs-and-symptoms-of-asperger-syndrome/

Pretty much describes elfiePoloLiar.

Yep. elfiePoloLiar's Asperger strikes again:

•engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject

•displays unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures

•does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

•doesn’t understand the give-and-take of conversation or engage in “small talk”

•seems egocentric or self-absorbed

https://www.brainbalancecenters.com/blog/2012/02/signs-and-symptoms-of-asperger-syndrome/

Pretty much describes elfiePoloLiar.

Racist!

"All righty then..." Even Fox News is stunned

This is hilarious. What does it tell you when even Fox News is left almost speechless by the words of our national nightmare in chief?

" We all meet at Oprah's house" Bwahahahah! Trump is such an idiotic racist.

Who is surprised that elfiePoloLiar gets his "news" from Stephen Colbert?

Yep, nobody.

The more the libs temper tantrum and overreact, the more votes that slip through their fingers... I mean nonstop whining since the election... every logical person has tuned them out.. Barring trump nuking new york, he will be teflon because everything minor he did or might do caused hyperventilating among the Elfies of the country....

The more the libs temper tantrum and overreact, the more votes that slip through their fingers... I mean nonstop whining since the election... every logical person has tuned them out.. Barring trump nuking new york, he will be teflon because everything minor he did or might do caused hyperventilating among the Elfies of the country....

Did you watch the PC?

Whiner in Chief. Defined.

Will see who's whining and who's logical when what's under wraps right now is brought to light.

Can't wait for the hearings.

FBI Arrests Nazi Terrorist Planning Synagogue Mass Shooting

I sure am glad the Racist in Chief is uniting everyone like he said he would.

Damn muslim terrorists....

Did you watch the PC?

Whiner in Chief. Defined.

Everyone knows Trump is an immature blowhard... they knew that when they voted for him... the way you combat that isnt with bigger badder more annoying temper tantrums ... all you did was give people something else to focus on and are making the case you never gave him a fair chance before crucifying him... what, do you think the millions of blue collar workers are going to run back to your party if you cry loud enough about what a bad president he is before he even took office... no tgey will see it as sour grapes and blame you dems if he fails... why the **** would you even want to open that door...

You are an impatient, selfish, shortsighted and entitled bunch and its turned off the middle to no extent

Everyone knows Trump is an immature blowhard... they knew that when they voted for him... the way you combat that isnt with bigger badder more annoying temper tantrums ... all you did was give people something else to focus on and are making the case you never gave him a fair chance before crucifying him... what, do you think the millions of blue collar workers are going to run back to your party if you cry loud enough about what a bad president he is before he even took office... no tgey will see it as sour grapes and blame you dems if he fails... why the **** would you even want to open that door...

You are an impatient, selfish, shortsighted and entitled bunch and its turned off the middle to no extent

Don't worry if he survives without being impeached and actually gets his way; those blue collars are going to trip over their own feet running back.