• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elijah Cummings dead at 68

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw on Foxnews.

Not going to kick a dead man. Rest easy and thank you for your service to this nation.

I won't kick a dead man, but I cannot thank him for his service to the globalists in this country.

I won't kick a dead man, but I cannot thank him for his service to the globalists in this country.

They all serve the Globalists. Just because he didn't serve the Globalists that you and I side with politically, doesn't mean that his service is irrelevant.

Hope DJT does as well.

He already sent his condolences. Big move considering how horrible, hateful and deranged Cummings was in the way he treated Trump.

My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2019

He looked a lot older than 68. He was very corrupt. He was a racist. Who will replace him?

What’s all this thanking him for his service bullshit? He was in congress for 23 years. What service? It was a cushy job.

Pretty much. RIP and condolences to his loved ones, but he left Baltimore to rot after decades of not doing jack **** for it.

What’s all this thanking him for his service bullshit? He was in congress for 23 years. What service? It was a cushy job.

Yep. But my mom always said, if you can't say something nice ...

business-man-with-mouth-taped-shut-redhaus-photography.jpg

Trump attends funeral - how dare that racist show his face here!

Trump does not attend funeral - how dare he not show his respects. He’s a racist.

Yep. But my mom always said, if you can't say something nice ...
This goes for all these career politicians and the strange narrative that they need to be thanked for their "service". These aren't successful private citizens who gave up a few years of their productive life to serve in congress. These are generally pampered politicians whose full-time job is to get re-elected as many times as possible, and they somehow get very wealthy doing it.

This goes for all these career politicians and the strange narrative that they need to be thanked for their "service". These aren't successful private citizens who gave up a few years of their productive life to serve in congress. These are generally pampered politicians whose full-time job is to get re-elected as many times as possible, and they somehow get very wealthy doing it.

But I mean it's not like you and I pay the money that allows these pampered scam artists to live like kings and queens.

Hold on ...

But I mean it's not like you and I pay the money that allows these pampered scam artists to live like kings and queens.

Hold on ...

that’s the problem. We don’t pay them as much as the lobbyists so guess who they end up working for.

Reactions: JMM
My mom always said if you don't have something nice to say about someone it means they're a scumbag.

RIP Elijah. That's all you get from me.

tenor.gif

They ( the left ) might be looney enough to blame him for screw ups.