• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elizabeth Warren supports Trump

Spike

Reaction score
“It’s no secret that I didn’t want to see Donald Trump win yesterday,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass) said in a statement Wednesday. “But the integrity of our democracy is more important than any individual election, and those of us who supported Hillary Clinton will respect this result. President-elect Trump promised to rebuild our economy for working people, and I offer to put aside our differences and work with him on that task.”

http://fortune.com/2016/11/09/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-truce/

----------------------

Lizzy baby, welcome aboard

toot toot

-----------------------

Alll aboard!

Nancy baby! toot toot

Pelosi says Democrats are willing to work with Trump

‘You know, the more we work together, the better for you or us, but more importantly, for the American people.’”

Pelosi specifically mentioned the prospect of an infrastructure bill — a subject Trump broached in his victory remarks early Wednesday morning: “We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals,” he said. “We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.”

That, Pelosi said, is “an important priority for us, and we should work together to pass a bill very fast.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ays-democrats-are-willing-to-work-with-trump/

Trump-Train.jpg

Last edited:
**** her.

Let them come crawling on their knees!

ha ha - it will drive the lib media out of their minds even more!

This is about changing Washington.

This about a Trump administration getting things done.

I for one, welcome all the hard core libs coming begging for crumbs

Bernie is a total sell-out and he already said he will work with Trump

Last edited:
I think they're kissing up to him so he won't undo dumbo's unconstitutional executive orders, etc.

I think they're kissing up to him so he won't undo dumbo's unconstitutional executive orders, etc.

oh of course, but it's still delicious to see them come kissing his *** so soon

Let them come crawling on their knees!

ha ha - it will drive the lib media out of their minds even more!

This is about changing Washington.

This about a Trump administration getting things done.

I for one, welcome all the hard core libs coming asking for crumbs

Yeah, the groveling is great to watch, but Trump should still consider Pocahantas, Reid, Pelosi and their ilk as hostiles. They didn't become capitalists overnight.

It's more than that.

You know we do own a big thanks to Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for entering the race.

Useful idiots

Dont be sore winners. Be glad that Democrats are willing to work with him. Its more than I can say for Republicans the last 8 years.

Dont be sore winners. Be glad that Democrats are willing to work with him. Its more than I can say for Republicans the last 8 years.

Are you kidding me? You mean the same republicans who rolled over without a fight on Obama's horrible budget? And I'm not sore at all, I'm thrilled. I just know that those pieces of **** are who they are.

oh of course, but it's still delicious to see them come kissing his *** so soon

You're right about that. All the better if he pays them lip service and then trashes Obama's "legacy". And what a ****** legacy it is.

The hostility between the Republicans in Congress and Obama dates back to January of 2009, when Obama specifically told the Republicans that "elections have consequences" and "you lost," and told them specifically that he did not give a **** what they had to say.

When the Republicans re-took both sections of the legislature in 2010, they remembered and told Obama, "Elections have consequences." Not once did Obama reach out to the Republicans. He told them they did not matter, and at one point said, "They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-to-gop-‘they-can-come-for-the-ride-but-they-have-to-sit-in-back/

You forget that?

Obama made his problems with Congress. Those problems were all his. I am just shocked he did not blame Bush for the problems.

HEEL!

Bernie Sanders wants to work with Donald Trump for the good of the country

"Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media," Sanders said in the statement, via Variety. "People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent-paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids — all while the very rich become much richer."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...cts-to-donald-trumps-presidential-win-w449664

------------------

good boy!

They are not going to work with Trump. This is just subterfuge. They are setting up the narrative that they are bending over backwatds to compromise whenin fact they will be demanding the same nonsense as yesterday. Then they will emerge from these meetings with their long faces and proclaim how much they compromised but that racist dictator Trump refused to budge an inch and work with them.

Then they use their victim politics playbook and aided by the media, they will get weak Republicans to bend to their will in the name of being "fair". It's just another scam as usual.

They are not going to work with Trump. This is just subterfuge. They are setting up the narrative that they are bending over backwatds to compromise whenin fact they will be demanding the same nonsense as yesterday. Then they will emerge from these meetings with their long faces and proclaim how much they compromised but that racist dictator Trump refused to budge an inch and work with them.

Then they use their victim politics playbook and aided by the media, they will get weak Republicans to bend to their will in the name of being "fair". It's just another scam as usual.

You nailed it. This is just to set up the future obfuscation, and that is all it is. And when they try it, Trump will call them out on it. And he will have enough fervent support that he will be able to put heat on whoever the uncooperating douches are. Get'em Donnie.

They are not going to work with Trump. This is just subterfuge.

Who cares

It's still hilarious, Obama shaking Trump's hand - you know it's driving the libs crazy.

Trump is President

Nothing else matters