• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elon Musk Hints at Launching New Platform to Take on Twitter

Taylor Lorenz looks like the type of chick who rides you good all night and you wake up the next morning and she has that evil smile and look in her eyes whilst weilding a knife making sure you still love her

So still a hit?

I kid, I kid.

So still a hit?

I kid, I kid.
Idk, she looks like she’s taken more wieners than an oscar mayer business transaction.

I don’t like damaged goods or sloppy seconds personally but to each their own

Taylor Lorenz looks like the type of chick who rides you good all night and you wake up the next morning and she has that evil smile and look in her eyes whilst weilding a knife making sure you still love her
Like this type of look?

256.jpg

Winning: Elon Musk Makes All Of Bill Gates's Tweets Autocorrect To Say 'Poopy Butt'
Tech
April 26th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-11005-1.jpg

Shares

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—In the first step toward a world blossoming with freedom of speech, Elon Musk, the proud new owner of Twitter, ordered the company’s tech team to make all tweets by Bill Gates autocorrect to say “Poopy butt.”
“Poopy butt poopy butt, poopy poopy butt butt,” read a subsequent tweet by Bill Gates.
“Odd, I could have sworn I typed out a hopeful message on the benefits of global, forced, clandestine sterilization of women,” said a confused Gates, staring at his Windows Phone® while his tailor fitted him for a custom brassiere. “Why does it say, ‘Butt, butt, butt, poopy butt poopy butt, poopy poopy poop.’?”
While millions praised Musk’s decision as steering the social media company toward much-needed free speech, others have voiced concerns that untethered misinformation could lead to rigged elections and mistrust of giant pharmaceutical companies.
In one example, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki reiterated President Biden’s support for government regulation of social media in a tweet that said, “I smell like sauerkraut and farts.”
Eyewitnesses claim a frustrated Bill Gates posted in the secret group chat for members of the Dark Council of Global Dominance, ranting about the dangers of granting Elon Musk control over free speech, but his messages autocorrected to the following:
“Man boobs man boobs, booby booby man boobs.”

then steals the book you were writing and publishes it as her own, entitled "******* and Punching"

Reactions: MTC
1651083661615.png

And the libtards are worried about hate speech coming from the right.

View attachment 8428

I honestly wonder how many of these are spam bots. There were a ton of people (many left leaning) saying they lost thousands upon thousands of followers recently.

Then on the flip side, there are a ton of right leaning people saying they've gained thousands.

I honestly wonder how many of these are spam bots. There were a ton of people (many left leaning) saying they lost thousands upon thousands of followers recently.

Then on the flip side, there are a ton of right leaning people saying they've gained thousands.
I’d say a good portion are spam bots. Just my guess probably about 40% or so could be spam bots whose goal is just to spread disinformation.

I mean ****, we have our own spam bots that spam this message board a new arsehole every morning with keto and cbd

True that. It's running rampant all over the place. You really have to be careful these days with any subscriptions, purchases, logins etc. or you get spammed to death.

Reactions: MTC
And the libtards are worried about hate speech coming from the right.

View attachment 8428
They are mostly trying to prove a point by expressing what they think is free speech thats hateful… what they probably don’t realize is threatening to kill somebody has never been protected by the free speech amendment and is an actual crime… they probably shouldn’t be worried that he will ban them like they want and should be worried that they are going to get arrested

They are hate, so any talk against them is hate speech.

What they project onto others is what the actually are.

All they really need is a good *** kicking to set them right.
I think they hate a lot is because they always get their ***** kicked to begin with.
So they just whine collectively to look important.

I think they hate a lot is because they always get their ***** kicked to begin with.
So they just whine collectively to look important.
It's the last 15 years. We're turning out a bunch of coddled,weak and emotionally frail citizens. In certain parts of the country its an epidemic, while in other parts normal folks brought up right, still hold the line and hope for the future.

The pansy weak entitled litte **** **** society must be held to a small fraction of the collective whole.