• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elon Musk Hints at Launching New Platform to Take on Twitter

fgv26oA.jpg

9cm7DUt.jpg

**** these people. I'm not sure who to align them more with. The communist or the nazi propaganda playbook. Maybe a little of both.

I'm probably just fanboying at this point, but this guy continues to amaze me. The 21st century Benjamin Franklin. A charming, witty, ambitious, multi-faceted yet rebellious type of genius. Zuckerberg, Bezos, Jobs etc., they were great at what they do, but never captured the hearts of the people. And I don't know if we will ever fully understand the gravity on human civilization of doing the latter.

Reactions: JMM
Then she has a jaw line that rivals Jay ******* Leno’s

And he said today that he would reinstate Trump.

Get your popcorn ready. And forget there are actual terrorist organizations that actively use Twitter, Orange Man Baaaaaaaaad!

Trump said he wouldn’t come back.

I want folks like the MNRA creator who was banned and folks like that. And hey maybe remove folks that call for the complete destruction of American and the west. Cough cough Iran leaders.

Trump already created his own platform.

Trump already created his own platform.

Yeah. I finally got in. A tad disappointed with it. So far it's an echo chamber. He needs it to become 'the' platform or a major one that draws people from both sides, otherwise it's gonna be like MeWe and others.

Yeah. I finally got in. A tad disappointed with it. So far it's an echo chamber. He needs it to become 'the' platform or a major one that draws people from both sides, otherwise it's gonna be like MeWe and others.

Yeah I just looked at it. 10k downloads and has a 3.7 star rating. They dropped the ball on that one.

He needs it to become 'the' platform or a major one that draws people from both sides, otherwise it's gonna be like MeWe and others.

Trump will eventually come back to Twitter. Musk already (quite convincingly) laid it out why he should come back, and you know he'll love the asploding heads it'll cause.

Truth Social? That quite honestly sucks.
I'll give it a while for more people to get on.
Already today people don't get my sarcasm. I said "Orange Man Bad" and some lady told me to check myself and not believe everything the Liberal media says.

I'll give it a while for more people to get on.

I just heard it was taking like a month for people to get "verified" etc. What does it actually take to get a person verified? A blood sample? Seriously, it shouldn't take more than 24 hours to verify a human being with just the basic information provided. User ID, password, email, phone, verification code sent and then input, bot check bypass = done. And they have 10k downloads according to the Google Play store so they can't be overrun with people. Can they be that inept? In any case, looks like a pretty colossal failure at this point.

Already today people don't get my sarcasm. I said "Orange Man Bad" and some lady told me to check myself and not believe everything the Liberal media says.

Yeah even people on the right aren't getting sarcasm. It's like the strain of everything is taking its toll on people. When they were being sarcastic when Elon made his offer to buy Twitter, I heard things like "I told my 6-year old adopted Transsexual Asian child that Elon was taking over Twitter and Ze asked if they were going to be put in a concentration camp.

I choked back tears telling Ze it was all going to be okay while feeding them their grape-flavored hormone blockers". I mean, if you don't know they're joking there, c'mon man.

And they have 10k downloads according to the Google Play store so they can't be overrun with people.

I think because you use an ArKKKdroid you not be thinking rights. There's more than the Google play store Donk ;)

1652229414635.png

I think because you use an ArKKKdroid you not be thinking rights. There's more than the Google play store Donk ;)

View attachment 8511

I knew I was going to get that and I should've planned accordingly, lol. True about the Apple store but those numbers are still small in the grand scheme of things.