• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elon Musk Hints at Launching New Platform to Take on Twitter

It's the last 15 years. We're turning out a bunch of coddled,weak and emotionally frail citizens. In certain parts of the country its an epidemic, while in other parts normal folks brought up right, still hold the line and hope for the future.

The pansy weak entitled litte **** **** society must be held to a small fraction of the collective whole.
Participation trophy kids are all grown up now. A decade ago they were 10, 11 years old. Now they are out in the adult world with social media at their disposal.

Participation trophy kids are all grown up now. A decade ago they were 10, 11 years old. Now they are out in the adult world with social media at their disposal.
They're ******, they just don't know it yet. The real world doesn't coddle you.

😡😡😡😡
"Is there anything more dystopian than a Disinformation Governance Board run by the federal government?" Florida Republican Congressional Candidate Dr. Willie J. Montague tweeted, adding in a later tweet that the board is "Orwellian."

Should have substituted Democratic party, in this case, for the federal government, but his point was well taken. Fu*k 'em.

This ministry of truth thing by Biden is something we all must fight to the bitter end over. We are turning into China right before my eyes. This is one thing as conservatives we must be willing to fight in the streets if necessary.

877ed60fbd106fc56c6fca36a8f3ffca56434c5c6e555a172959c79a822e4d55_1.jpg

Maybe his crackhead son can run it.

He is an expert on hookers, crack, smoking parmesan, grifting with China, impregnating strippers and lying about it, and failing to pay child support.

All of which is 100% true. Joe ******* Biden raised the guy - and we are surprised he is ******* up the nation?!?

Musk, after watching him for a while and now seeing tweets about Coke etc. and now this -- is a funny dude and master troll of lunatic leftists:

This ministry of truth thing by Biden is something we all must fight to the bitter end over. We are turning into China right before my eyes. This is one thing as conservatives we must be willing to fight in the streets if necessary.
Biden’s an idiot

How on earth do they think a "disinformation" board will go about correcting my free speech? Are they planning on showing up with guns? That's Orwell BS.

Orwell on the future.....

Musk, after watching him for a while and now seeing tweets about Coke etc. and now this -- is a funny dude and master troll of lunatic leftists:

Yesssssss exactly the center has moved so far left tgat tge entire centric swing vote is now right wing in the dipshit extremists eyes…

Which is why they amped up blatant cheating … and its blatant… just mathematics shows it but the video and forensic evidence is just overwhelming…

Libs don’t really care because the ends justify tge means here to them… woke politics is a terribly bigoted and broken mentality that ever logical being is rejecting… but its what they want so they will do anything To get it…

How on earth do they think a "disinformation" board will go about correcting my free speech? Are they planning on showing up with guns? That's Orwell BS.

I miss the days when church ladies wanted to ban books with lewd imagery or excessive cussing… instead of woke libs wanting to ban well every single thing that disagrees with them

They're making Tipper Gore (just one example off the top of my head) look like an amateur.

This concept of public disinformation is as old as time itself. The most egregious, I can think of is Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister.
Goebbels led the Ministry of Enlightenment and Propaganda, designed to brainwash people into obeying the Nazis and idolising leader Adolf Hitler. Its methods included censorship of the press and control of radio broadcasts, as well as control of culture and arts.

Biden didn't get this idea himself, as per usual he has plagiarized not only history but other Countries in present day.

Brazil's culture minister has been sacked after using parts of a speech by Nazi Germany's propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels in a video, sparking outrage.

Wanna know where this is going ? Look back in time.

Goebbels was never restricted by any moral code. His used his position within the Nazi hierarchy to influence newspapers, the cinema, theatres, art galleries and radio broadcasts. This was all part of Hitler’s ‘gleichshaltung’ policy – coordinating the whole population in Nazi Germany behind Hitler. It was Goebbels idea to ensure that loudspeakers were erected in streets to ensure that the people could hear speeches made by Hitler. This was developed into a scheme that allowed Germans to buy a cheap radio. Goebbels argued that if the Fuehrer had something to say then the people as a whole had to have the ability to hear what he said. However, once a radio had been purchased, each family had to pay 2 Marks a month for a license. During World War Two listening to foreign broadcasts such as the BBC World Service was forbidden.

When we see loudspeakers mounted on trucks traveling thru the streets.....start shooting.

1200px-Hornloudspeaker.jpg

indonesian-men-pass-pick-up-truck-blasting-messages-loud-speaker-street-jakarta-136682355.jpg

This concept of public disinformation is as old as time itself. The most egregious, I can think of is Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister.
Goebbels led the Ministry of Enlightenment and Propaganda, designed to brainwash people into obeying the Nazis and idolising leader Adolf Hitler. Its methods included censorship of the press and control of radio broadcasts, as well as control of culture and arts.

Biden didn't get this idea himself, as per usual he has plagiarized not only history but other Countries in present day.

Wanna know where this is going ? Look back in time.

When we see loudspeakers mounted on trucks traveling thru the streets.....start shooting.

1200px-Hornloudspeaker.jpg

indonesian-men-pass-pick-up-truck-blasting-messages-loud-speaker-street-jakarta-136682355.jpg
Disinformation has been prevalent for a long time. My conspiracy theory makes me wonder just how much info throughout time is scientific fact or just government control?

I don’t knock on religion as I respect others beliefs, but being I’m not super religious, sometimes I wonder if the bible itself has been tampered with and told to us that it’s God’s book?

1651452579946.png