• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elon Musk Hints at Launching New Platform to Take on Twitter

1650296514101.png

The powers that be will be coming down on him like a fn brick strapped to an anvil.

Gubmint and Pravda 2.0

"Look at him standing up there all high and mighty like the true white supremacist he is!"

Random: Hey uh, we have this laptop that has a lot of really bad stuff on it.

Random: Hey uh, why is a trillion dollar corporation buying up hundreds of thousands of private properties in the U.S.?

Random: Hey uh, why is Bill Gates and the Chinese Communist Party buying up millions of acres of U.S. farmland?

Random: Hey uh, why was a lawyer for Hillary Clinton indicted for lying to the FBI in relation to Russian collusion and the Trump campaign?

Gubmint and Pravda 2.0

70507c4e151e57d8193319cb70dd2146.jpg

So I don't know all the specifics, but apparently @libsoftiktok is a Twitter account that merely finds videos of radical liberals espousing their radical agenda, re-posts them and The Washington Compost 'journalist' Taylor Lorenz is trying to doxx her. The same Taylor Lorenz who a few weeks ago was crying about online bullying. These people are Jackals.

Twitter apparently suspended the account for Libs of TikTok because she consistently re-posts TikTok videos of these people who post their videos on a public platform willingly. Twitter needs a serious reset. All of social media is pretty screwed up. And this Taylor Lorenz woman said she has severe PTSD and has had suicidal thoughts over online bullying. The irony.

Last edited:
So I don't know all the specifics, but apparently @libsoftiktok is a Twitter account that merely finds videos of radicals liberals espousing their radical agenda, re-posts them and The Washington Compost 'journalist' Taylor Lorenz is trying to doxx her. The same Taylor Lorenz who a few weeks ago was crying about online bullying. These people are Jackals.

Twitter apparently suspended the account for Libs of TikTok because she consistently re-posts TikTok videos of these people who post their videos on a public platform willingly. Twitter needs a serious reset. All of social media is pretty screwed up. And this Taylor Lorenz woman said she has severe PTSD and has had suicidal thoughts over online bullying. The irony.

Check out the article I posted in the Babylon thread. It's not even satire, it's spot on. All she does is re-post actual videos that libtards made. They're freaking out because their craziness goes mainstream when she does it.

Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That's Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words
Internet
April 19th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10951-1.jpg

Shares

U.S.—Liberals are worried that the popular Libs of TikTok account is making them look "bad, stupid, and completely out of touch with reality." According to multiple sources, it's doing this by just sharing their actual words, according to leftists who have raised concerns about the targeted harassment of their ideas by just sharing their ideas.
"Yes, I posted that video of myself screaming about teaching gender ideology to kindergartners," said local Portland teacher Marie Walsky. "But it was just intended for psychotic people on TikTok to consume—I never meant for normal people with regular thoughts and feelings to see it. By sharing my ideas, the Libs of TikTok account is making me look like a real dummy."
"When I screamed at the sky because someone misgendered me, I never thought someone would amplify that to a wider audience and make me look like a completely unhinged psycopath. By, you know, just sharing exactly what I actually did."
Some are calling the tactic of just sharing liberals' actual words "the most sinister attack on liberals you could think of." Said one journalist, "See, you could try to parody what we believe, but eventually, you're gonna run out of material. If you just repost things we actually say with no commentary whatsoever, completely unedited, well, that's a dangerous attack on our ideas that makes us look totally stupid."
At publishing time, Taylor Lorenz was knocking on the door of the author of this Babylon Bee article.

Oh man, was reading the first couple lines of that and forgot it was from the Bee for a second.

"Yes, I posted that video of myself screaming about teaching gender ideology to kindergartners," said local Portland teacher Marie Walsky. "But it was just intended for psychotic people on TikTok to consume—I never meant for normal people with regular thoughts and feelings to see it. By sharing my ideas, the Libs of TikTok account is making me look like a real dummy."

I got to there before realizing it was actually satire. That's the state of everything these days I guess.

Must Watch on the LibsOfTikTok. Nefarious **** here.

A couple examples of the utter lack of self awareness is stunning here:

The teacher that berated the student for wearing a mask under his nose and called him a piece of sh!t for it was wearing his own mask under his nose.

Taylor Lorenz shedding crocodile tears over online bullying (did anybody see any actual tears?) wrote a hit piece sharing that woman's name, address etc. and bullied her family by showing up to their private residences unannounced looking for dirt.

Lastly, who is hiring these weirdos to teach young children anything in the first place? Bridget Phetasy has been saying it for years and it's true, we're living in a South Park episode:

Musk is now offering $46.5 billion, which is a $3.5 billion increase over his previous offer.

In a securities filing, Mr. Musk also said that given the lack of a response from Twitter’s board, he is now exploring a tender offer to acquire shares of Twitter directly from shareholders.

Musk has three things going for him IMO, 1) crap-tons of money allows him serious sway 2) he's a not only a brilliant entrepreneur but has his finger on the pulse of everything 3) he's one insanely persistent SOB. I hope he destroys the current makeup of the propaganda machine in this country because it's one of the leading causes destroying it:

It's obvious stuff, the 3 things listed, but the one thing he has against him is the Swamp, and it's enormous & very influential. Let's cross our fingers as this will be huge if he succeeds.

Huge. Huge.

Twitter is in discussions to sell itself to Elon Musk and could finalize a deal as soon as this week, people familiar with the matter said, a dramatic turn of events just 10 days after the billionaire unveiled his bid for the social-media company. The two sides met Sunday to discuss Mr. Musk’s proposal and were making progress, though still had issues to hash out, the people said. There are no guarantee they will reach a deal.

Right Taylor, right.

See how they do this? She was doxxed, scared the **** out of her. A couple months later, she doxxes someone but that's waaayyyyy different because...

Looks like it's a done deal!

:ROFLMAO:

I'm losing my sh!t laughing at many of the sarcastic comments people are making that commies aren't getting.

raiders-of-the-lost-ark-face-melt.gif

I don't know if he's trolling or not, but I'm here for the commie heads asploding: