• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elon Musk Hints at Launching New Platform to Take on Twitter

The libs are losing their **** left and right about Musk now, so that can only mean good things are coming.
I don’t care if it’s a lib or a republican. We need actual, factual, informative unbiased non opinionated news.

Both sides are guilty of spreading opinionated pieces which draws in people who are easily persuaded. The majority of this country lives in fear or suspicion of the other side.

I don’t care if it’s a lib or a republican. We need actual, factual, informative unbiased non opinionated news.

Both sides are guilty of spreading opinionated pieces which draws in people who are easily persuaded. The majority of this country lives in fear or suspicion of the other side.
That will never happen in our society as it is. Of course we're suspicious of commies. That's the foundation of how they operate. Russian collusion ring a bell? The media in every outlet repeat the same line over and over until it is perceived as fact.

That will never happen in our society as it is. Of course we're suspicious of commies. That's the foundation of how they operate. Russian collusion ring a bell? The media in every outlet repeat the same line over and over until it is perceived as fact.
I don’t trust any news outlet as is. Whether it’s cnn, fox or the so called alternative sources. It’s all opinionated propaganda by both sides.

Nope plenty of it is backed up by facts. Unfortunately sometimes those facts don't come until years later. Russian collusion. There's mountains of facts over the 2020 election.

It's really not that difficult to separate reality from fabrication if you're paying attention to actions. People fry themselves when they tell so many lies over years and bust themselves.

Politicians are easy. Demoncrats are even easier. They don't give a **** at all because they're not accountable for anything.

They're busy calling everyone else liars spreading propaganda. Same tactics for 40+ years. The only thing that's changed is just how far they've pushed into commieland with their last 3 presidents, though this last one is illegitimate and certainly not in charge.

Nope plenty of it is backed up by facts. Unfortunately sometimes those facts don't come until years later. Russian collusion. There's mountains of facts over the 2020 election.

It's really not that difficult to separate reality from fabrication if you're paying attention to actions. People fry themselves when they tell so many lies over years and bust themselves.

Politicians are easy. Demoncrats are even easier. They don't give a **** at all because they're not accountable for anything.

They're busy calling everyone else liars spreading propaganda. Same tactics for 40+ years. The only thing that's changed is just how far they've pushed into commieland with their last 3 presidents, though this last one is illegitimate and certainly not in charge.
I see that from both democrats and republicans. All they care about is padding their purses with our tax dollars.

I see that from both democrats and republicans. All they care about is padding their purses with our tax dollars.
I will agree with you MTC, that all politicians in office long enough are not there for you and me.

However, while the Republican party maybe corrupt, the Democrats are pure evil.

Russia, Russia, Russia, yeah not true.
Hunters' laptop, true
The insurrection, grandparents with cell phones, being denied their 6th amendment rights.
81 million votes! How does a guy that failed to get the nomination in 3 previous attempts somehow get 12 million more votes than anyone in history?

I will agree with you MTC, that all politicians in office long enough are not there for you and me.

Hunters' laptop, true
The insurrection, grandparents with cell phones, being denied their 6th amendment rights.
81 million votes! How does a guy that failed to get the nomination in 3 previous attempts somehow get 12 million more votes than anyone in history?
Hence not propaganda. They champion everything warped, twisted,perverted, divide by race and class, while taking every opportunity to divide people every chance they get. Unity is their enemy.

What I see is a lot more decent people running for office. Us keeping them accountable is key.

Hunters' laptop, true
Honestly it’s all a charade. The votes, the arguments between the supposed two parties, they are all in it. The supposed democrat vs republican is just a theatrical ploy to lure you the voter in

There are good republicans and democrats but their policies are scrapped. I consider myself bi-partisan. Americans are a stronger group when unified. The politicians in power want you to see democrat or republican, black or white etc. It’s easier to divide people by spreading an ideology that resonates with their emotions. However when it all comes full circle it’s the same outcome - control

While I agree that the majority of Republican politicians (even the media outlets) are either too spineless to really help regular American citizens (or are just in on the take), I'm talking about the people in general.

I don't see many Republican leaning people canceling/shaming others or just downright lying because they don't agree with others. Or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

While I agree that the majority of Republican politicians (even the media outlets) are either too spineless to really help regular American citizens (or are just in on the take), I'm talking about the people in general.

I don't see many Republican leaning people canceling/shaming others or just downright lying because they don't agree with others. Or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
I’m talking about the politicians. Not the people.

The people just fall for a side. Which leads to the same outcome. Madinsomniac said it best when he compared liberals to the hardcore zionist christians.

It all stems to control. It looks different on the surface cause of your values and perspectives. If you can put all that aside and see the far left and right are the same.

FQADRTiXwAAOrRs

Musk turned down a seat on the board, ostensibly it would limit him to buying up to 14% of the stock and he would have a fiduciary duty to not bash the company. In other words he can cause them more problems where he is.

What’s the play though? What benefit for him is it to take it private?

What’s the play though? What benefit for him is it to take it private?
No board to answer to.
It’s his company and he can do as he wishes without consequence of being cancelled.
Reinstate all the banned users.
Allow actual free speech and people to post whatever.

He is driving the left mad.

And I'm loving every minute of it. He's 10 steps ahead of these schmucks and is laughing his azz off.

FQUhvr2WYAIx9sj

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

Yeah it’s weird how suddenly all the cockroaches are coming out with absurd reasons not to make this profit grab… if they decline it without an investors vote its going to court, if he sells off his stakes where it caps at he will have made a 5 to 6% profit on almost ten billion dollars in a matter of weeks, and it almost assuredly tanks the value for a spell making a hostile takeover way easier and cheaper…

Im going to crack up when he gets operating control with only spending 30 billion after all this is over…

And honestly he is probably going to paint a pretty good picture of the real controlling interests behind twitter lol