• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Facebook

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Glenn Beck has even more weird concerns about people in general after his meeting with Fuckerberg.

I've never been on The Facebook, so I don't get the issue at all. After reading this painful crap from Beck - http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/05/19/what-disturbed-glenn-about-the-facebook-meeting/

I know two things:

Still don't care about The Facebook. Don't care if they are biased or not.

Glenn Beck continues to embarrass himself with his over the top interpretations of stupid **** as deeply important indicators of whatever.

Glenn Beck has even more weird concerns about people in general after his meeting with Fuckerberg.

I've never been on The Facebook, so I don't get the issue at all. After reading this painful crap from Beck - http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/05/19/what-disturbed-glenn-about-the-facebook-meeting/

I know two things:

Still don't care about The Facebook. Don't care if they are biased or not.

Glenn Beck continues to embarrass himself with his over the top interpretations of stupid **** as deeply important indicators of whatever.

I think you and I are the only two people on the planet that don't do Facebook Chuck. That in itself probably disqualifies us from judging them. I see too many people get jammed up because of what they have posted on social media and I also think that once they get on Facebook, people get too loose with their personal business.

I was a Beck follower when he was on Fox but I think he has had some kind of an attack or seizure since then.

okjNbwh.jpg

Beck has totally gone off the deep end. Once his show got canned from Fox, his spiral began.

I use Facebook. its nice to keep in touch while I travel. It is an evil program, however. they have run numerous social experiments trying to steer social media and even moods. they are 100% invading your privacy... I simply don't care about any of it... its a tool I utilize and I understand the dangers. They have been known to see how depressed they can get people by only showing bad news, steer agenda topics with programs that filter out key words in posts and limit ones with opposite viewpoints from maximum exposure, and, of course tracking everything your PC does while the account is open to "better match" you with ads...

Never been on face book. a lot of my staff use it to the point of stupidity. why anyone wants to know what you are doing 24 hours a day is kinda creepy.

I think you and I are the only two people on the planet that don't do Facebook Chuck. That in itself probably disqualifies us from judging them. I see too many people get jammed up because of what they have posted on social media and I also think that once they get on Facebook, people get too loose with their personal business.

I was a Beck follower when he was on Fox but I think he has had some kind of an attack or seizure since then.

okjNbwh.jpg

I use Facebook. its nice to keep in touch while I travel. It is an evil program, however. they have run numerous social experiments trying to steer social media and even moods. they are 100% invading your privacy... I simply don't care about any of it... its a tool I utilize and I understand the dangers. They have been known to see how depressed they can get people by only showing bad news, steer agenda topics with programs that filter out key words in posts and limit ones with opposite viewpoints from maximum exposure, and, of course tracking everything your PC does while the account is open to "better match" you with ads...

Never been on face book. a lot of my staff use it to the point of stupidity. why anyone wants to know what you are doing 24 hours a day is kinda creepy.

I swam upstream on the fb issue until I discovered it was the best way to see the granddaughter's pictures my wife was always showing me. I just try to be smart about what I reveal and I was surprised to hear that people use it as their source for news.......that's just stupid. Been able to reconnect with some old friends and learn about and keep contact with current ones. It's okay.....like I said, due diligence. Try it.....if you don't like it you can close the account.

Because in my real life I'm even more entertaining than I am here.

I swam upstream on the fb issue until I discovered it was the best way to see the granddaughter's pictures my wife was always showing me. I just try to be smart about what I reveal and I was surprised to hear that people use it as their source for news.......that's just stupid. Been able to reconnect with some old friends and learn about and keep contact with current ones. It's okay.....like I said, due diligence. Try it.....if you don't like it you can close the account.

I've seen this guy post on Facebook, and he's just a damned liar. Beware.

No desire to try it. If Google wasn't so handy I'd stop using that as well.

I enjoy Facebook. But I am also old enough to know what not to share. If there is **** you would be embarrassed for your mom to know about your life, don't share it. Common sense.

Because in my real life I'm even more entertaining than I am here.
I enjoy Facebook. But I am also old enough to know what not to share. If there is **** you would be embarrassed for your mom to know about your life, don't share it. Common sense.

And Lyn will tell you that in real life me, Supe, ark, and DBS are ******* hilarious.