• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fallen by the Wayside: The Russian Collusion hoax investigation

More evidence of Russian interference in the elections.

A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant.

As Judge of Elections, DeMuro was paid to oversee the election process in the 39th Ward, which encompasses Philadelphia.

DeMuro’s guilty plea states that he was paid by a political consultant to illegally add votes for particular Democrat candidates in primary judicial races. The political consultant who allegedly paid DeMuro had been hired by those Democrat candidates.

According to the indictment, the political consultant allegedly solicited payments from Democrat candidates who hired him, classifying them as “consulting fees.” The payments — which ranged from $300 to $5,000 — were then allegedly used to pay Election Board Officials, such as DeMuro, in exchange for those officials illegally adding votes for the consultants’ Democrat candidates. DeMuro admitted that he illegally added votes for Democrats on Election Day and then certified later that the votes counted were accurate.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear,” U.S. Attorney William McSwain said in a statement. “This is utterly reprehensible conduct. The charges announced today do not erase what he did, but they do ensure that he is held to account for those actions.”

The criminal complaint has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. The case number is 2:20-cr-00112-PD.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...vania-election-officials-to-stuff-ballot-box/

No evidence of voter fraud, nope, none at all.

Other than (D)ims paying an election official to stand in the voting booth and vote as many times as humanly possible for (D)ims. Other than that, I mean.

The libs will just ignore it. They want mail in ballots, internet voting and ballot harvesting for a reason. They also don't want voter ID for a reason. They know dems can and will cheat. They just don't care.

They also don't want voter ID for a reason.

"To assure the validity of our elections."

iu

iu

The libs will just ignore it. They want mail in ballots, internet voting and ballot harvesting for a reason. They also don't want voter ID for a reason. They know dems can and will cheat. They just don't care.

The most unbelievable thing to me is that their argument is based on the fact...as they openly state....that Black people are too dumb to acquire an ID. And nobody challenges it. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. I saw a video from some conservative site where the guy was on a college campus interviewing Black people and asking them if they understand how to acquire an ID in spite of Democrats saying they can't. They all looked at him like he was from Mars and said of course. The blank stares when he explained that's why Dems are against voter ID for minorities were pretty priceless.

The most unbelievable thing to me is that their argument is based on the fact...as they openly state....that Black people are too dumb to acquire an ID. And nobody challenges it. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. I saw a video from some conservative site where the guy was on a college campus interviewing Black people and asking them if they understand how to acquire an ID in spite of Democrats saying they can't. They all looked at him like he was from Mars and said of course. The blank stares when he explained that's why Dems are against voter ID for minorities were pretty priceless.

The video in question:

Trumps new press secretary. Hit! ...and not just in looks.

Lets media know about their unwillingness to ask questions regarding Obamagate.

Trumps new press secretary. Hit! ...and not just in looks.

Lets media know about their unwillingness to ask questions regarding Obamagate.

She puts the Spicer putz to shame.

She puts the Spicer putz to shame.

It's not even close. Not even in the same solar system.

And while I might appear biased based on gender & attractiveness, it's really not that at all. I swear.

I have never seen black people saying the things about voter ID that white liberals say in regards to the black community. It’s just the excuse.

I have never seen black people saying the things about voter ID that white liberals say in regards to the black community. It’s just the excuse.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. Prime example.
The guilty parties almost exclusively on the left.

The fact that relatively bright people, like Tibs, are still deniers of the obvious, obvious, facts of this whole Russia/Mueller/Impeach circus, I quite frankly find scary. The brainwashing efforts of the MSM are powerful. The lefties are becoming more delusional in their efforts to cling to their broken belief systems. But I find it hard to have compassion for these sad people. They still have choices.

Scary is right. A long time ago I used to believe that people were all the same and once the truth was exposed "we would all come together"...riiiight.

It's just the opposite....the more the truth is presented to them, the more resistive they become to it, causing even greater divisiveness. Hearing the truth is an attack on them, hence they retaliate with absurd accusations and lies. They begin to accuse us of what they are guilty of.

Watch. Barr will be demonized and the DOJ is corrupt.

Amid the stench of sins and corruption coming from the left, people who continue to vote demonrat is a measure of the character (or lack thereof) of this country. It's getting scary. It really is.

Last edited:
Barr says it's unlikely the DOJ will investigate Obama. He chooses his words very carefully.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ce-department-will-investigate-obama-n1209401

Is it a good thing to compromise justice for the greater good ?

What I mean is Barr will be demonized to the hilt if he goes after Obama. In order to curb the absurd accusations deemed to be unleashed, would it be beneficial to let the scumbag off the hook in order to have a less resistive path toward the imprisonment, fining, or both the remaining scum?

I know it still stinks.

Barr says it's unlikely the DOJ will investigate Obama. He chooses his words very carefully.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ce-department-will-investigate-obama-n1209401

Is it a good thing to compromise justice for the greater good ?

What I mean is Barr will be demonized to the hilt if he goes after Obama. In order to curb the absurd accusations deemed to be unleashed, would it be beneficial to let the scumbag off the hook in order to have a less resistive path toward the imprisonment, fining, or both the remaining scum?

I know it still stinks.

I think it was smart of Barr to downplay any attempt to go after Obama. He knows the pure hell that would lead to. Take into consideration how the left and the media reacts when they go after the lowliest swamp rats that everyone with a brain stem know are filthy and corrupt. People like Schiff and Comey. Can you imagine the reaction if they went after the golden idol that is Obama? They would go into a condition red, nuclear apocalypse. I think it would backfire most likely.