• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Stewey

Reaction score
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting
image.png.acb6f36d582a4efd1c5189292a1e6f4b.png

image.png.9e02095ddbc3e0497e014594e99ee3a5.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting

The really sad thing is that law enforcement should have been given the go ahead to squash this **** down from the start...The fact that there was no law enforcement in place was just one of the many preludes of black ops in creating as much pandamonium leading up to the election and culminating in Jan 6th. One day the American People will find the blueprints to all the **** that went down. It will no doubt be uncovered by citizens rather than the DOJ which is so far down the foxhole, there is no coming back.

Where was law enforcement here:

This intimidation needs to stop. I don't think Joe will be intimidated, if anything it will piss him off if he's a true West Virginian, but their end game is to tell everyone that if you go against us, we'll make your lives a living hell. Rule 1 in the Marxist/Commie playbook.

I don't see this stopping until the DOJ is totally scoured out.

The case is already falling apart and the defense hasn't even had their turn yet.

I wasn't sure before, but now I am. Our FBI needs completely dismantled. Just too much corruption and dirty deeds ,when they should be a beacon of truth,honor,integrity and justice.

The look more like the very thing they used to go after,organized crime.

They can take the DHS with them.
#ressurectTheUntouchables

Where was law enforcement here:

This intimidation needs to stop. I don't think Joe will be intimidated, if anything it will piss him off if he's a true West Virginian, but their end game is to tell everyone that if you go against us, we'll make your lives a living hell. Rule 1 in the Marxist/Commie playbook.

I don't see this stopping until the DOJ is totally scoured out.
If anything it will push him closer to leaving the party and going Independent or Republican. I'm sure he sees himself as the voice of sanity in his party but it's too far gone for him to save.

Dan Bongino said the other day that Republicans think Democrats are people with bad ideas and Democrats think Republicans are bad people with ideas.

If anything it will push him closer to leaving the party and going Independent or Republican. I'm sure he sees himself as the voice of sanity in his party but it's too far gone for him to save.

Dan Bongino said the other day that Republicans think Democrats are people with bad ideas and Democrats think Republicans are bad people with ideas.
Going independent won't help anything because he'll still caucus with the dems. If he has any sense at all he'll switch to the Reps.

They are going to try to shaft him.

Meanwhile almost no one from the BLM riots looting or that Chapo **** in Seattle was held accountable.

They let this manifest and get worse and worse

but ... with the "Defund the Poleeses" movement, it would seem logical that Kyle was being the hero they said we needed and wanted.
why the butt hurt?

1636134328659.png

but ... with the "Defund the Poleeses" movement, it would seem logical that Kyle was being the hero they said we needed and wanted.
why the butt hurt?
Because he's white.

If Rittenhouse was black and the assailants/dead guys the same, there is literally zero chance the prosecutor charges. Zero. None. Bupkus.

God forbid if they did. The looting protests would be endless.

Tell me again how the American Stassi are non partisan and totally impartial law enforcement officers.

Tell me again how the American Stassi are non partisan and totally impartial law enforcement officers.

Tiborat will be along shortly to tell you how it's somehow all Orange Man Bad's fault.

It's crystal clear they're scum (at least the higher ups). There are so many examples of it now it's actually sad certain people still have any trust in our 'institutions'.

If Rittenhouse was black and the assailants/dead guys the same, there is literally zero chance the prosecutor charges. Zero. None. Bupkus.

God forbid if they did. The looting protests would be endless.

Agree to a certain extent, but if he was black wearing a MAGA hat, all bets are off IMO. It's not so much skin color with many these days, it's if you're lockstep in line with them or an actual critical thinker.

Agree to a certain extent, but if he was black wearing a MAGA hat, all bets are off IMO. It's not so much skin color with many these days, it's if you're lockstep in line with them or an actual critical thinker.

Yeah, but you ignore that Sloppy Joe told us if you support Trump, "you ain't black" so any person wearing a MAGA hat, by definition, "ain't black."