• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

I wasn't sure before, but now I am. Our FBI needs completely dismantled. Just too much corruption and dirty deeds ,when they should be a beacon of truth,honor,integrity and justice.

The look more like the very thing they used to go after,organized crime.

They can take the DHS with them.
This government is infiltrated all agencies. Republican, democrat they are all putting on a show to keep us divided and making it easier to implement laws county by county, state by state then before you know it the whole nation is gripped by some federal rule.

All without firing a single shot

This government is infiltrated all agencies. Republican, democrat they are all putting on a show to keep us divided and making it easier to implement laws county by county, state by state then before you know it the whole nation is gripped by some federal rule.

Yep. It really started to turn with Bush and his patriot act I believe. Then that uneeded new agency DHS.

Now they go after parents at school board meetings with the FBI..pretty ****** up.

Safe to say Judge not happy.

I think the prosecution strategy is now to try to screw it up and get case dismissed with prejudice so that the judge will get the blame and BLM can still march and demand justice.

this happens in businesses too. When things are going well, you hire more people and before you know it, you wind up with way too many middle managers and they all try to justify their jobs with some sort of project or new work rule or something. The good thing is that every so often businesses downsize and they middle managers who don;t actually do **** get canned first.

Unfortunately, government never shrinks because they don't give a **** about a budget. In fact, their chief concern is spending every penny allotted so that they can ask for more and hire a few more people who do nothing.

Yep. It really started to turn with Bush and his patriot act I believe. Then that uneeded new agency DHS.

Now they go after parents at school board meetings with the FBI..pretty ****** up.
Incorrect… it started with bush sr… the king globalist of American Presidents … escalated greatly under clinton… Oklahoma city, waco, ruby ridge… political **** ups that killed people because the fbi and other 3 letters started playing politics instead of just doing their damn job … and its only gotten worse…

I think the prosecution strategy is now to try to screw it up and get case dismissed with prejudice so that the judge will get the blame and BLM can still march and demand justice.
This is absolutely what is going on

And probably why the defense didn’t throw 10000 objections up today…

this happens in businesses too. When things are going well, you hire more people and before you know it, you wind up with way too many middle managers and they all try to justify their jobs with some sort of project or new work rule or something. The good thing is that every so often businesses downsize and they middle managers who don;t actually do **** get canned first.

Unfortunately, government never shrinks because they don't give a **** about a budget. In fact, their chief concern is spending every penny allotted so that they can ask for more and hire a few more people who do nothing.
Probably mentioned this before, but in the early '80's I ran the pharmacy in one of Pennsylvania's state hospitals. About a month before the end of the fiscal year I got called into the superintendents office and was read the riot act for not spending every cent of my allocated budget.

I remember the good old days when Democrats were against the Patriot Act.
Incorrect… it started with bush sr… the king globalist of American Presidents … escalated greatly under clinton… Oklahoma city, waco, ruby ridge… political **** ups that killed people because the fbi and other 3 letters started playing politics instead of just doing their damn job … and its only gotten worse…
The story I heard was that when it looked like Reagan was going to win the nomination, and Reagan was sort of Trump Lite or Trump was Reagan on steroids, he was pulled into a meeting by the powers that be in the GOP and told that if you want money from the party you will put GHW Bush on the ticket as VP.

I remember the good old days when Democrats were against the Patriot Act.

The story I heard was that when it looked like Reagan was going to win the nomination, and Reagan was sort of Trump Lite or Trump was Reagan on steroids, he was pulled into a meeting by the powers that be in the GOP and told that if you want money from the party you will put GHW Bush on the ticket as VP.
Its absolutely no lie that to this day there is a theory that Bush sr had something to do with the kennedy Assassination.

He was a CIA spook, in dallas at the time. Could never explain why he was there and in fact, lied claiming that he wasn’t in the cia until he was appointed its director before declassified memos finally outed him after he was Vice President…

Bush sr was the guy who coined one world government and was among the biggest globalist in the country.. he wasn’t a great guy…

Did I stumble onto a Libertarian message board? ;)

Its absolutely no lie that to this day there is a theory that Bush sr had something to do with the kennedy Assassination.

He was a CIA spook, in dallas at the time. Could never explain why he was there and in fact, lied claiming that he wasn’t in the cia until he was appointed its director before declassified memos finally outed him after he was Vice President…

Bush sr was the guy who coined one world government and was among the biggest globalist in the country.. he wasn’t a great guy…

I could never stand either Bush. I thought of both of them as bullshit non conservatives.

Just people who actually love this country and hate a great many of the people hell bent on destroying it. Which has all kinds of politicians on both sides dedicated to themselves at the cost of citizens.

I didn't vote for W in either primary.

I didn't either.General,yes. I've also never voted for any Demoncrat ever at any level of government.

I'd vote for a Libertarian if I thought for one moment they had enough support to actually win. I'll never be the reason some leftist gets into power because I want to feel good about myself.

I'd vote for a Libertarian if I thought for one moment they had enough support to actually win. I'll never be the reason some leftist gets into power because I want to feel good about myself.
The Libertarian party is anything but libertarian. If their platform was anything like the history of the party beginnings it might have a chance

Yep. Sorry for them,but in certain areas of this country we're not going to tolerate riots,looting,burning,destruction, violence and murder in the streets.

It's called a civilized society who will shut down evil in a flash. Evil will flourish when good men do nothing.

I voted libertarian the last couple elections, but the party is still too saturated with anarchists.. the real libertarian people tend to be very intelligent, moderate, and logical… they probably offer the best options out of all the parties… just the nutcases they attract drown out the better part of their message

The Libertarian party is anything but libertarian. If their platform was anything like the history of the party beginnings it might have a chance
That's what I was talking about. The idea of liberty. Just like the idea of America has been perverted by selfish,self centered power hungry men&women. They mean to dismantle it and make us into every other failed society in history.

I will never vote Democrat or Republican ever again… if you don’t think that both of those parties handlers have the same ultimate agenda you haven’t been paying attention

The Democratic base is going to splinter soon… when that happens the whole system will rearrange… until then you just have globalists who like marxism to control their peasants and globalist who pretend to be republicans and like the corporate republic model to keep the rabble in their place.. with a few actual conservatives spattered about… both are leaning into the technocracy… neither are good…

The one world government sounds great in concept but the world is in no way ready for anything like that or even remotely close to it… im not a strict nationalist or isolationist but right now its best that the us pull back a lot and fix its own **** before its all lost for good..

This trial is a travesty of Justice driven by an inane agenda. Everyone should be able to see it if the msm weren’t outright lying to spin it

Well, Libertarianism is really known as Classical Liberalism (don’t let that second name scare you away) and is grounded in the value of human liberty. I have no problem whatsoever with the Libertarian Party’s platform; it’s the LP’s misguided (IMO) prioritizing of lesser issues (legalized dope, marriage for the gays, etc) at the expense of the truly important issues such as limited government, states’ rights & federalism, free market economies, promoting the “non-aggression” principle, and the idea of self-ownership (and the self-responsibility that naturally follows).

It certainly doesn't help their cause when they put forth a John McAfee as a POTUS candidate on their ticket. Their 2020 POTUS candidate (Jo Jorgensen) went out and courted BLM-friendly voters with her call to strip local law enforcement of military-style equipment.

For a few election cycles now, the libertarians best chance is to "embed" libertarian candidates & ideas into the Republican Party (Ron and Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie)

Some of this generation's great minds in the arenas of economics (Milton Friedman, Murray Rothbard), politics/academia (Andrew Napolitano, Thomas Sewell) and business (the Koch brothers) have deep libertarian leanings. Even some celebrities have espoused libertarian views, like Joe Rogan, Vince Vaughn, Mike Rowe ("Dirty Jobs" & "Last Man Standing"), Tom Selleck.

The dems will splinter. Ok. The gop will, too.

For too long, the gop has been infiltrated by libs, thus rinos. The real conservatives are in bed with the enemy in that party. They must split.

The next few years will be interesting, as the lefties lose their public leadership, and are left with the AOCs of the world, and the gop is left with the rinos.

It should be interesting.

Oh, and, I can remember being mocked as a religion nut for suggesting that a one world government is coming. Thanks for the reminder. It's coming.

Last edited: