• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

With the testimony admitting he was fired upon not when his hand were up but when he pointed the weapon, can't the judge end the case there? Why the hell were charges brought from the start???

With the testimony admitting he was fired upon not when his hand were up but when he pointed the weapon, can't the judge end the case there? Why the hell were charges brought from the start???
Charges were brought because the prosecutor is a leftist asshat that was elected with help from a George Soros funded NGO.

The prosecutor should be charged with malicious prosecution.

Prosecutors have immunity from personal liability. The burden on the plaintiff suing a public entity for abuse of process/malicious prosecution is quite high. First thing Rittenhouse needs is a not guilty to all charges.

Me? I'd take the case just for the chance to cross-examine the DA. And to make some money when they cave.

The charges against Rittenhouse were a travesty from day one. He was attacked by a loon who had been released from a psychiatric hospital THAT MORNING and who repeatedly threatened to kill people, including Rittenhouse, and chased Rittenhouse for at least 150 yards to start a confrontation; a guy who was hitting him with a skateboard when Rittenhouse was on the ground; and the ex-felon child molester who was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse at the time he was shot.

******* prosecutors in so many left-wing cities are scumbag liars put into power by Soros' money. **** them with a rusty chainsaw. All of them. This is how public authorities lose all credibility.

This stuff doesn't shock me. Bunch of corrupted gangsters. I'm really thankful I live down here. First off. All that rioting and looting **** isn't going down here. The police will certainly take you down. If they can't handle you, the citizens will. This is all on the politicians. Who should be on trial for allowing and encouraging this crap in their communities.

This stuff doesn't shock me. Bunch of corrupted gangsters. I'm really thankful I live down here. First off. All that rioting and looting **** isn't going down here. The police will certainly take you down. If they can't handle you, the citizens will. This is all on the politicians. Who should be on trial for allowing and encouraging this crap in their communities.
So, it's logically safe to say that the politicians want this nonsense?

254945007_4541451589283181_7146201634113727089_n.jpg

Watching the prosecution going at Rittenhouse. Bringing up his TikTok name and mentioning his Call of Duty video game playing. EVIL....EEEEEEEVIL!

Safe to say Judge not happy.

They are gonna shaft this kid aren’t they?

This **** to me has brought so many emotions. Regardless of outcome this should speak volumes to those that still respect the founding fathers, the republic.

If he is acquitted- which ******* right he should be. It proves yet again what local govt heads and DAs are doing, bowing to the woke mob. Its ******* unreal.

Also, it extends past the locals….to our FBI in withholding clear cut evidence. The govt woke *** and corrupt *** if **** to me.

If he is found guilty. Well, …this will show not only the above to be true but the swamp has completely taken our judiciary system as well. Which was our last line.

I will want riots, err I mean protests if this is the case. This child needs set free. The locals govt, media, FBI needs sued to **** and back.

I fully support “peaceful protests” as they be call it if he he found guilty.

Hell the Kenosha city Govt is responsible for this **** because they allowed those idiots to burn loot and murder and for this to turn into a circus. And they don’t care they blamed it all on Trump.

This **** to me has brought so many emotions. Regardless of outcome this should speak volumes to those that still respect the founding fathers, the republic.

Yeah, this has been tough to watch. Seeing him on the stand sobbing and essentially having a damn panic attack was really sad to see. The hell this kid has been drug through is despicable. If anybody who's seen all the facts here and determines this kid wasn't just trying to be a hero and got caught in the shittiest of circumstances and thinks he's some sort of cold-blooded killer needs their head examined. By a team of doctors. Around the clock.

Yeah, this has been tough to watch. Seeing him on the stand sobbing and essentially having a damn panic attack was really sad to see. The hell this kid has been drug through is despicable. If anybody who's seen all the facts here and determines this kid wasn't just trying to be a hero and got caught in the shittiest of circumstances and thinks he's some sort of cold-blooded killer needs their head examined. By a team of doctors. Around the clock.
What woke folks see is a child with a weapon. What I see is a child that has been trained, has been raised amazingly by his family, trying to be a great citizen for this republic.

I would not wield such a weapon bc I know I’m not smart enough/trained to do so.

But again the woke don’t understand such things. Well unless your the woke mob and just hold that AR sideways with one arm.