• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

ark steel

Reaction score
No thread about Ferguson?

Thought I would save 21 the trouble of pointing out that all of this is going on in a state that voted for Rommey by about 9%.

We will just ignore that the county in question voted for The Big O by about 13%. The important thing is that this racist incident happened IN A RED STATE!!

helter skelter

rtr42819.jpg

140813_POL_FergusonCops2.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Bu-AcphIIAAtzCL.jpg
Bu95NB3CAAAJGe8.jpg
[/IMG]

823550-92c98bae-2121-11e4-bee2-80d82dcd29df.jpg
ferguson-gun.jpg

Bu98q54CEAIeJEb.jpg
o-FERGUSON-570.jpg

I guess they will teach that Quick Trip guy a lesson....WTF is wrong with people. Cops shoot a guy and your response is to destroy your neighbors' property?

normally I'd be against all looting, but the cops are out of control here

Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment

A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet, and the newscrew is forced to flee. Moments later, police pull up in an armored van and hurriedly try to break down the film equipment--until they notice that another crew is still filming them from across the street.

Bu-lkolCAAIwyN0.jpg

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

Bama press conference "the police have an obligation to have a transparent and honest investigation"... Sorry Mr. President, all the files on this case were on a crashed hard drive. Can't retrieve them.

All kidding aside. For any anti 2nd amendment folks out there who think its "crazy" to think that **** could hit the fan.... Care to walk around Ferguson unarmed tonight? What if you lived there? How would you protect your home and loved ones? Cops aren't coming, they have their hands full.

Snipers ought to pick off anyone walking out of a store with a big screen TV late at night.

He was just on, telling everyone to calm the **** down, can't you see I'm on vacation?

president-barack-obama.jpg

He was just on, telling everyone to calm the **** down, can't you see I'm on vacation?

president-barack-obama.jpg

There is his teleprompter, right at the bottom of the screen. Can he not go anywhere without it?

you mean Leisure Suit Barry can't afford a ******* tie to go on National News?

Care to walk around Ferguson unarmed tonight?

"Gun sales skyrocket in St Louis area"

BRIDGETON, MO. (KMOX) - Gun sales are up across St. Louis since the shooting of Michael Brown and subsequent nights of violence.

Sales have quadrupled at ‘Metro Shooting’ in Bridgeton according to owner Steven King. He says sales have mainly been to men, but not all:

“Probably a dozen or two dozen guns to females, single mothers. We’ve sold to black people, white people. We’ve sold to asians who have businesses on West Florissant.” said King. “They’re just afraid of whats going on and they’re coming in to purchase either additional firearms or their first firearm.”

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/12/gun-sales-up-across-area/

Where the heck is Ferguson, MO.?

10616005_344366425720325_7517876196212683893_n.jpg

Looters should be shot on sight.

Seen on a friend's FB page. I can't take credit, but thank you.

Quit being racist.

I'd shoot the white muther ******* too. Hell I would shoot the white ones first, cause you know they run much slower.

Almost football season. Going to need a new, hi def, large screen TV.